The Suspicious Pig

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

While Eunji was busying celebrating her successful date with Seyong, Junhyung was on his way to meet his mother, manager, and the board of directors that were responsible for the Yong Enterprise after Junhyung's father passed away. The company relied much on Junhyung's success as an artist to gain it's revenue.

Junhyung didn't have a good feeling about the meeting.

It had been quite some time since he had shown them any of his art works, and they were sure to be getting a little panicky. They needed commercialized works that could promote Junhyung's image, and at the same time raise the company's brand loyalty.

Junhyung walked into the Yong Enterprise uncertainly, taking the lift to the top floor. He didn't have time to admire the scenery as he stepped into the conference room where all the board of directors were already seated and waiting for him.

"Junhyung." Mrs Yong nodded, not smiling, just acknowledging that her son was here. She stood up and addressed the whole group of them. "We can begin."

Junhyung shuddered a little from the coldness in her voice. There was no emotion, no care, no feelings involved.

"So as you know," The Manager Hyung started. "The last exhibition of Junhyung's latest works was around two months ago. The uality one. It had a great response."

The board of directors nodded.

Junhyung thought back to the day when he met Eunji at the Museum. She had been wearing her cleaner's uniform and was shielding her eyes dramatically from his paintings, and that was how he had noticed her in the first place.

He chuckled slightly when he thought of her insolent face when she first rejected being his model.

"Is there something funny, Junhyung?" The Head Of Finances asked, brows furrowed.

Junhyung cleared his throat and replaced his expression with one that was similar to his mother's: emotionless. "Nothing. Please continue." he gestured.

The Manager Hyung nodded and continued his solemn speech. "It had generated much sales for us when Junhyung became spokesperson for out company. So we have to keep up with the good work. The meeting today is to decide the direction where we want to go for your next works."

"Are you starting on any works yet?" Mrs Yong asked. "I heard from the chauffeur that you've been bringing this one girl to your art studio daily. Have you engaged a model already?"

Junhyung bit his lip. He wasn't going to tell them about Eunji, he was just going to hurt her it that happens. "Yes I found a model. "he nodded. "And yes I've started on my next series of works."

"That's great." The Manager Hyung nodded, pleased. "So who's the model? Any of the girls from SNSD, 2NE1 or F(x) I suppose? When can we see your first works?"

Junhyung stood up abruptly. He faced the fifteen board of directors and his mother with utmost determination written on his face. "I can assure you, my model is satisfactory." *At least to me.* he added to himself.

"I've started painting, and I..." Junhyung hesitated. "I...I can't show them to you yet."

"Why?" Mrs Yong frowned. "What's wrong?"

"It's...going to be a surprise." Junhyung managed to fib. He praised himself for his quick wits. "As you know, the surprising element is a good advertising method as well. It's going to be a bit hit."

"That sounds great!" The various head of departments were nodding and looking pleased with Junhyung's achievements. Junhyung his lips nervously as his mother patted his shoulder. "Good. We would like to see more success and profits."

Junhyung winced. None of the things talked about was about him. It was all about what they wanted, the type of things they needed from him, the things they wished to gain from this, the things Junhyung seriously didn't want to bother about.

Junhyung bowed. "The model is the most beautiful girl ever. And hence the paintings will be so too." he found himself saying. He nodded respectfully at them, before leaving, his heart cold and his face hard.

 

 

*If anything I'm sure of, it's that the company won't ever like what I'm painting right now.* Junhyung sighed as he got into his car.

The company wanted Junhyung to potray a flower bad boy image that would appeal to most females. They wanted him to be the most sought for guy in order for him to attract more customers and consumers of their products.

Innocent pictures of Eunji laughing, smiling, eating....they weren't going to be commercially advantageous to the company.

If his mother had known that he was using an unknown Kang Eunji, Junhyung wasn't sure what sort of things she'll do to her. If he refused to change his model to someone famous, his mother would use all methods possible to make separate Eunji from him, and perhaps fly her all the way to the north pole, if possible. He wasn't going to hurt her that way.

And if he changed his model because of his mother... Junhyung would be the one getting hurt.

Now that he had painted Eunji, he couldn't imagine picking up a brush for anyone else. He could get that satisfaction when he watched another girl, as he captured her prettiest form. If he lost her as his model, he might really give up painting altogether.

Junhyung sighed to himself, wondering how long he could continue lying to the company and his mother. He looked out of the window while he came to the red lights, and noticed he came to a familiar ice cream shop that he had brought Eunji to, the first time she modeled for him.

He remembered the delight on her face when she attacked the ice cream, and a smile tugged on his lips. She was simply the most adorable thing he had ever met in his life.

The lights turned green, and Junhyung was about to step on the accelerator, when he noticed a familiar looking girl in the ice cream shop, eating in a familiar pig-gish way.

Junhyung blinked. *Kang Eunji.*

He smirked as he turned his car around and parked it in front of the ice cream shop. Eunji was sitting at the window seat directly in front of his car, but she was too immersed in eating her ice cream to notice him.

Junhyung smirked and walked into the shop, and Eunji didn't even know it when he practically walked past her face.

He pondered if he should scare her from behind, when he noticed how happy Eunji looked.

She was humming a freaking song while she ate. She bounced happily on the chair, looking completely ridiculous and ignoring all the looks other customers were giving her. Her body swayed side to side occasionally, and she would burst into giggles by herself.

To someone else, it would seem like she's crazy.

But Yong Junhyung knew better. This crazy Eunji meant that she was happy. EXTREMELY Happy, in fact.

And it disturbed him because he hadn't been with her in the day to be the reason for her happiness. The possible suspect would be the MyName members, specifically a certain red headed idiot Junhyung detested to the core.

"Kyaaa~~ I'm so happy!" Eunji squealed to herself, which Junhyung had caught everything.

He frowned as he backed out of the shop again, deciding not to let her know he was there.

*This is suspicious.* he thought. *What happened between Seyong and her to make her so happy?* his heart involuntarily gave a squeeze.