Left at the Altar

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"You found it?" Yoseob brightened.

The whole gang rushed over and followed after Junhyung as he ran back to the house where he could charge the phone. It was a strange sight. Eleven haggard but still smoldering hot guys running...why, I think I'd like to see that myself.

Insoo quickly rushed up the stairs and took Eunji's charger and Junhyung plugged her phone to the power supply. They waited anxiously for a few minutes before the screen lit up with the apple logo.

"I hope her phone will give us some clues of where she is." Mrs Yong sobbed, with Mr Yong patting her shoulder comfortingly.

Junhyung gulped when he saw Eunji's screen saver light up.

It was a picture of him landing in the school fountain the other time when she managed to trick him into thinking she was about to get d. His lips twitched up a little at the memory, of how the cute and innocent pig actually managed to take advantage of his care for her, and in turn trick him, the devil.

He looked around the phone, noting that the recently used applications in the phone was the camera function. He clicked on the photo folder and the latest picture taken popped into view.

Junhyung's eyes widened as he let out a soft gasp that was successfully hidden the chatter that erupted once the gang saw the picture. Sunhee swallowed. "That's Key!" she whispered.

Kikwang frowned and bit his lip as he squinted at the picture. "It's taken last night at the park. It's Key...and OH! Aren't those girls your ex-models, Junhyung hyung?" he noted.

Junhyung nodded. He clenched his teeth angrily, putting the pieces together. "She managed to get this evidence of him giving bribery to those girls." he muttered. "He was the one who made them lie about the scandal. Key must have discovered her eavesdropping and..." he choked.

Everyone remained silent as the fact sank in. Key. Key was the one who kidnapped Eunji.

*That bastard, he better not do anything to her.* Junhyung growled inwardly, feeling rage consume him. He was suddenly jerked from his thoughts when his phone rang. His eyes widened at the caller and he cursed silently. *Damn. I forgot I was getting married today.*

"Yeoboseyo, Hyejin." Junhyung greeted, his eyes closed and his other hand massaging his temples.

"Where are you Yong Junhyung?" Hyejin demanded. "We're getting married today, Junnie oppa! But you haven't been home since last night! Are you intending to abandon me at the altar?"

Junhyung rolled his eyes. "I would be at home obediently if it weren't for your oppa who kidnapped my girl." he seethed.

A gasp was heard from the other end of the line. "You know?" she shrieked. "Don't tell the police, Junnie oppa! Please!"

Junhyung grounded his teeth together. "Then tell me where she is." he demanded. "Tell Key not to hurt her, or I'll report him to the police!"

"I can't..." Hyejin whispered. Junhyung frowned, displeased. "I have to stop her from ruining our wedding. I'll let her out after we get married in two hours, Junnie oppa." she bargained/

"Let her out, now." Junhyung growled. "Why would I marry you now that I can prove my innocence? I don't need this marriage. I don't need it in the first place." The rest of the gang actually shrank back at his tone. He was definitely fuming mad and it wasn't surprising if he actually commited murder at that moment.

"You have evidence?" Hyejin sounded shocked again. She took several seconds to regain her calm and she spoke again. "I give you two choices, Junnie oppa. Either you turn up at the wedding and get married to me, and I let Kang Eunji out after that, or you don't turn up and I harm her. You don't know where she is. Are you willing to bet?" she smirked.

" off." Junhyung snarled and threw his phone on the ground. Doojoon went up to him and patted his shoulder. "What happened?" he inquired.

Junhyung explained the situation to them, his face torn between the two choices. What happens if he doesn't find Eunji before the wedding and she gets harmed? He can't bear that. But he doesn't want to marry Kim Hyejin either, but Eunji's in her hands now.

"Just go for it, Yong Junhyung." Insoo spoke after a long time of silence. Junhyung looked up at him curious. "Eunji loves you. If she manages to get out of this and finds that you got married to Kim Hyejin in the end, she'll get hurt all over again. I don't want that to happen, even though I don't like you as her boyfriend, but I can't deny you're the reason why she smiles. If you're to marry that , I have no doubt she's going to cry for the rest of her life."

He looked at Junhyung. "I want you to make this bet, Yong Junhyung. I trust you. I trust that you'll find her before the wedding. I trust that you'll not let harm befall on her. This is your chance to be with her, Yong Junhyung. Take it, or leave it."

Junhyung met Insoo's eyes. "I'll take it." he whispered.

 

 

"I need backup." Junhyung growled into the phone. "Secretary Jung send me twenty men, armed. Yes. Yes. Key's location is currently at..." he looked at the computer. "Gangnam. I want you to search all possible warehouses or isolated rooms for kidnapping there. Send me the details in ten."

Junhyung sighed and massaged his temples. He glanced at the clock. Another hour and thirty minutes till his 'wedding' with Hyejin and he still doesn't know where Eunji is.

"Don't worry, Junhyung oppa." Sunhee comforted him. "I'm sure Eunji's fine. We've narrowed down that Key's in Gangnam, so we're nearly there. We'll save Eunji, believe in it."

Junhyung nodded. "I do." he whispered as he looked at his phone's wallpaper of her. "Or I'll just have collapsed by now."

The gang waited around anxiously till Junhyung got the file sent by his agents. They listed possible warehouses and places where Eunji could be in Gangnam, but it was hard. She could be anywhere. In a warehouse, behind an abandoned shop, in a galley...

It's lucky that Key was in the more populated area of Gangnam, making more places impossible for kidnap. However, there were still a lot of places left to be searched.

"We'll split up." Gunwoo ordered. "MyName will take half the list and Beast take the other half. Once you find where Eunji is, call. We'll reach as fast as possible and we'll take those guys down. Don't act rashly. Remember, her safety is prority."

The gang nodded and they went their separate ways.

Junhyung sped to the first warehouse on his list. *Please be safe Kang Eunji.*

 

 

Meanwhile, a very furious bride was waiting in the waiting room just before the wedding starts. Guests had already filled the church to the brim and the media were ready to capture the legendary bonding of Yong Junhyung and Kim Hyejin.

Everything seemed sweet and pleasant, and they were just waiting for the happiness of this couple to spread.

But they didn't know the chaos happening backstage: The groom was missing. And the bride feared he really chose not to turn up.

Mrs Yong had no idea Eunji had been kidnapped by Key, or the deal Hyejin striked with her son. But she remained calm as she waited by the door. *If he chooses to come, I'll stop the wedding anyway. I don't want my son to suffer with someone he doesn't love.* she decided.

Hyejin glanced at the clock and bit her lip. An hour to go. *Yong Junhyung, you better turn up or I'll make sure you regret it.*