His Secret Model

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Eunji couldn't believe her luck. When other people got lucky, she often described them as having saved their country in their past life.

Seeing her luck now, Eunji highly suspected that she had been a traitor to her country in the past.

Her eyes widened when she saw the one and only Yong Junhyung walking into the same class as her. He seemed surprise to see her as well, but he kept the smirk on his face and sat down beside her. "What are you doing! Don't sit here!" Eunji hissed.

Junhyung looked like he was thoroughly enjoying himself. "I want to." he shrugged. "And I want to see my model studying."

Eunji fumed. The word model coming from his mouth made her more angry. But she had to concede to his blackmail, she couldn't let Seyong know her feelings in such a way, and most definitely she couldn't let him see that picture.

She noticed another five good looking guys that were sitting round her eying her in interest. "Errr hi?" she blinked.

A cheerful boy bounced over to her table. "I've beard of you for so long Kang Eunji! Nice to finally meet you!" he beamed.

Eunji blinked. "Okay?" she asked instead. Junhyung glared at the guy. "Don't bother my model Yoseob." he said in a low voice.

"Aww but she's so cute Hyung!" Yoseob protested.

Another guy sitting away from her rolled his eyes. "She's not that interesting. If only I were same class as Sunhee instead..." he muttered dreamily.

Eunjo perked. "Sunhee? Choi Sunhee?" she smiled. "She's my best friend."

The guy brightened and rushed over to her. "Really?" he shook her hands furiously. "I think we can be great friends too!"

Before Junhyung could stop him, another guy came to pull the over excited guy back to his seat. "I'm sorry about that. Kikwang's just a little infatuated with your friend." he smiled.

Eunji nodded, thinking it was cute for a boy to have a crush on her best friend.

"I'm Doojoon, the leader of Beast. This is Kikwang, the one in love with your best friend. That is Yoseob, visual maknae. Dongwoon, maknae. Hyunseung, quiet emotionless heart stealer."

He grinned at Junhyung. "I suppose you know Junhyung already since you're his model."

Eunji made a face. "He forced me to it." Doojoon laughed. *She's special. Junhyung's right. She's really different from the other girls.*

"We're the junior Kingkas here. So don't embarrass me Kang Eunji." Junhyung said boredly.

Eunji pouted. "Humphs! My brother is in your senior Kingka group MyName! He's going to beat your if you do anything to me!" she threatened.

Junhyung looked at her with raised brows, bemused. Beat his ? Oh man Kang Eunji, you're really seeking your death.

"You're going to lunch with us." Junhyung demanded. "A model should follow her painter. The painter has to observe her daily life to paint her perfect picture. From now on, you're going to have to stay in my sight wherever I go."

"What?" Eunji frowned. "But I'm eating with MyName Oppa's and Sunhee later!"

"We can eat together!" Kikwang blurted immediately when he heard Sunhee's name.

Junhyung smirked at Eunji. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, his breath tickling her neck. "I warn you Kang Eunji, don't tell anyone you're my model. I won't repeat it twice, you can't tell anyone."

"Why?" Eunji asked, confused.

Junhyung settled back to his seat. "That's for me to know and you to find out." he looked her up and down and smirked. "But i guess with those brains of yours, you'll never know."

Doojoom watched the exchange interestedly. He was surprised why Junhyung didn't want to tell her why she couldn't let others know she's his model. He's protecting her actually, from fangirls, from the public's eye, from his mother and his manager.

*Maybe that's what love makes people do.* Doojoon thought. *He wants to care, but he doesn't want to let her know he does care. Yong Junhyung, I never expected you to be such a romanticist.*

---

Junhyung watched Eunji in interest as her brows furrowed. She concentrated hard on the math problems, and she didn't even notice him blatantly staring at her.

Junhyung's hands began moving on it's own. The pencil in his hand darted around his textbook, and soon a sketch of Eunji studying appeared.

Junhyung used less than five minutes to get a perfect sketch of her done. He stared at his work and his lips twitched upwards a little in a rare smile.

It was just a rough sketch using pencil, but he could already see her beauty and innocence. The way her brows creased, the way she puffed her cheeks, the way she had a bad habit of biting the end of her pen.

Everything was in it's most natural form. And that was art to Junhyung. He never felt happier drawing in his entire life, and he couldn't imagine what it was going to be like to draw her with the right materials.

Eunji turned and saw Junhyung looking at her. She made a face at him. "I know your dumb brain can't solve those math problems Yong Junhyung, but don't peek at my answers."

Junhyung raised his brows. She thought he would peek at her answers? Oh god. Math was nothing to him. His brain was better than a calculator and Einstein combined.

He watched her defiant expression and made a mental note of her expression, another one he wanted to capture.

He turned back to his own work and noticed the girls in the class looking at the both of them enviously. Their interaction just when Eunji entered the school has already sparked interest in the student population.

They were gossiping on how Eunji was using her status as Kang Insoo's sister to get close to the Beast guys too. But Eunji didn't hear them, and remained ignorant to it all.

Junhyung sighed to himself.

*That's why I can't let others know you're my model Kang Eunji. Even if we're just acquainted and barely friends, people would start talking. Because I'm Yong Junhyung.* he thought. *What would happen if they found you're my model? I don't want that innocence of yours to be stained by worry and hurt when they start throwing insults at you. This is the only way I can protect that expression on your face: the carefree expression. I'll do anything to keep that smile there, so I can capture your beauty on paper.*