The Pig and the Devil: Cleaning

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Break time found Eunji sitting with MyName and Beast ice again. Since Eunji had become "friends" with Junhyung, both Kingka groups have made it a point to eat together since they all wanted to be with Eunji for a bit.

Sunhee would always find herself seated between Gunwoo and Kikwang, Kikwang trying to get her attention while she tried for Gunwoo's. "Come on Sunhee, you've got to eat tour veggies!" Kikwang pleaded as he tried to feed her.

Sunhee pouted. "I don't like them!" she protested. "They're green and disgusting!" she made a face which Kikwang found to be adoringly cute.

Gunwoo noticed the squabble between the two and turned to Sunhee. "Sunhee, you're not eating your veggies? Please eat them, they're good for you." he smiled.

"ARRASO! Gunwoo Oppa!" Sunhee beamed and chuckled the whole spoonful of vegetables she had initially refused, into . Kikwang gaped at her, scorning at how easily she listened to Gunwoo while he had tried so hard to make her listen to him.

Eunji was found sitting between Seyong and Junhyung once again. Seyong and Eunji were chatting merrily, smiling and laughing. Seyong would give her the best out of his plate, and brush the hair out of her face.

It was really irritating to Junhyung. It was obvious to him that the stupid red head senior was in love with his slave as well, but that thick headed girl was just too dense to realize it.

He hated how she gave all her attention to the red head when he was sitting beside her as well. He was Yong Junhyung for god's sake. He wasn't used to being ignored.

"Eunji ah, do you want to come over to my class for a while?" Seyong asked. "I downloaded a new song into my iPod and I like it a lot. I want you to hear it."

"Okay!" Eunji chirped without thinking. Junhyung grabbed into Eunji's arm and glared at her. "Eunji, you're forgetting that cleaning duties later."

Eunji pouted. "I'm just going to take a while Junhyung. I want to listen to the song."

Junhyung sent her a look. "Kang Eunji. Don't forget you're my slave. You have to listen to me." he hissed.

Eunji stiffened. She sighed and sent an apologetic smile at Seyong. "Mianhae Seyong Oppa. I have cleaning duties." she bowed and left with Junhyung.

Seyong looked surprised that Eunji gave in to Junhyung so easily. She was a stubborn girl, and didn't even really give in even when faced with a strong opponent like Gunwoo. Or even, Chaejin.

But she agreed so quickly Junhyung. It was puzzling. Seyong bit his lip. *I hope that's just friendship between them.*

By the time Eunji and Junhyung returned to the classroom, Eunji had already killed Junhyung in a million ways in her mind. Her eyes widened when she remembered something.

"Yong Junhyung! Cleaning duties are for after school! Not during break!" she shrieked.

Junhyung smirked. "Took you a while to realize it, Kang Eunji."

Eunji huffed angrily. He just separated her from her Seyong Oppa once again! "I hate you Yong Junhyung!!" she hissed angrily and stomped out of the classroom.

Junhyung chuckled to himself. Even when she's mad, she looks so adorable. Junhyung's really having a hard time keeping a poker face when she's around.

 

 

Junhyung pushed his bucket of water and rag to Eunji and sat down in a chair. "Do the work, Kang Eunji."

Eunji looked at him like be grew horns on his head. "Huh? But we are supposed to do it together!" she protested. "It's cleaning duties for Kang Eunji and Yong Junhyung. Not Kang Eunji only!"

Junhyung smirked as he plugged his ear phones into his ear. "But you're my slave, remember?" he taunted. He clicked his tongue. "Get to work Kang Eunji, or I might just accidentally show the picture of us kissing to a certain red head."

"We weren't kissing!" Eunji shrieked. She glared him and grumbled under her breath as she took the rag. She went around the classroom, cleaning the tables and chairs.

She glanced at Junhyung who was reading a book leisurely while nodding his head go the music.

"What a bastard." she muttered as she walked towards the windows to clean them.

"I can hear you, Kang Eunji." Junhyung's voicesuddenly resonated throughout the classroom.

Eunji jumped and looked back at Junhyung who was smirking while his eyes were focused on the book. "Don't curse your master if you know what's good for you, Kang Eunji." Junhyung told her.

Eunji grumbled and made a face. He was seriously making her go crazy with his torturing techniques. The way he always seemed to have the upper hand, it made her so insanely frustrated.

She wiped furiously at the glass, not knowing Junhyung was peeking at her from the top of his book. He winced when she rubbed the windows hard and harshly.

*I'm thinking she's probably imagining me to be those window panes now.* he flinched.

His face broke into a smile when he saw her try to reach up to the higher window panes. She jumped, but her height was just inadequate.

*Cute.* he chuckled.

Eunji's head snapped towards him. "Are you laughing at me now? I know I'm not tall enough, so you should be the one to clean this!" she huffed.

Junhyung shrugged and went back to his book. "Just clean it when your master tells you to, slave Eunji." he secretly chuckled at her annoyed expression.

An hour passed and Junhyung had unconsciously nodded off. He woke up and looked around for that stupid slave of his.

The classroom was practically gleaming, when she was done. She had obviously done a really great job cleaning it. But the slave herself was nowhere to be seen.

Junhyung frowned. Did she leave without him?

A nagging hurt attacked his heart as he got his bag, preparing to leave. The thought that she had left him there sleeping while she skipped off into Seyong's arms made him somewhat disappointed.

He was prepared to close the classroom door when he saw a leg sticking out from beneath a table. He raised his brows as he recognized those legs.

"Kang Eunji?" he blurted. He walked unsurely towards her, finding her in an insanely difficult yoga position, sleeping with her head on a chair.

The rag was strewn on the floor and her face had dust and smudges on her cheeks. She was sleeping soundly, her chest heaving up and down in a beautiful slow pattern.

Junhyung softened and a small smile appeared on his face. He brushed her hair out of her face and gazed at her.

She looked like a child while she was asleep. Peaceful, calm, serene.

Junhyung couldn't help it, and he took his phone out. He snapped a picture of her sleeping and smiled.

"You're one of a kind, Kang Eunji."