Impatient Pig

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

As the days grew closer to the exhibition, which was also Eunji's birthday, Eunji became more and more doubtful of Junhyung's feelings for her.

He didn't seem to be aware of that special day at all, and every time Eunji tried to remind him of her birthday, he would avoid the topic or just focus on the exhibition that day.

Eunji felt utterly exasperated. *Does he like me or not!* she pouted. *He's always hot and cold, giving me mixed signals all the time, telling me I'm the most important person in his life, being so sweet and nice to be and in an blink of the eye, changes back to the devil I'm so familiar with. What's up with him!!!*

Deciding that she had to find out his feelings one way or another, Eunji decided to use her jealousy tactic once again. This time, she didn't let anyone else on her plan, and acted on her own for fear of being discovered by Junhyung again.

The day before the big day of the exhibition Eunji's birthday, the Beast members organized a party at the local pub to celebrate Junhyung and Eunji's getting out of the scandals and life threatening situations.

The public had accepted Eunji as Junhyung's model, and they certainly didn't want Kim Hyejin as Junhyung's girl instead. They knew Junhyung was innocent in the scandal, and many of them were active Eunji-Junhyung shippers.

The Beast boys and MyName members had no idea about Eunji's plan to force Junhyung's confession out of him, which explained their surprise when Eunji had thrown herself on another guy in the pub that day.

"Oppa please give me a cup of whisky~" Eunji beamed at the bartender. She was wearing a cute and y but not provocative red dress that made her look alluring and adorable at the same time.

Junhyung's ears perked up and his head snapped towards her direction. *OPPA???!!!*

The bartender, who was Junhyung's good friend, Jiyong glanced at Junhyung nervously. He knew all about these two stubborn ones and was utterly puzzled as to why Eunji was acting that way.

"Are you drunk already, miss?" Jiyong gulped. Eunji pouted cutely at him, making some other guys swoon at her. Junhyung clenched his fists to stop himself from storming over and smashing their skulls.

Shaking her head, Eunji blinked at Jiyong. "What are you talking about Oppa?" she asked. "I haven't even drank anything yet. Give me a cup of whisky Oppa~" she whined.

Seyong couldn't stand it and went over to her. "Yah Eunji. Whisky's really strong you know." he reprimanded. "Maybe you should order something like orange juice." he suggested.

Eunji rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Do I look like I'm three to you, Seyong Oppa?" she harrumphed. "I want whisky and that's final."

Jiyong had no choice but to make her a cup of whisky, and at the same time showing some of skills of mixing the drinks, which Eunji showed her full appreciation by cheering.

Kikwang nudged JunQ, frowning. "Isn't Eunji behaving a little weird today? She's not the type to flirt." he whispered.

JunQ shook his head, bewildered. "I have no idea." he told him back. "I thought she liked Junhyung Oppa. So why.... This really reminds me of the time when she tries to get Junhyung hyung jealous."

Junhyung pressed his lips together as he watched her. He was really trying his bet not to get angry, but it was getting hard. He overheard JunQ and Kikwang's conversation which had confirmed his suspicions. He had thought something was rather off with her anyway.

*Can't you wait another day till my confession Kang Eunji?* Junhyung growled inwardly. *I'm not prepared today!*

Meanwhile, Eunji had successfully pulled Jiyong to the centre of the dance floor and was hopping around in a way she had thought was provocative and y, but was a serious far throw.

She looked like a little kitten prancing around cutely instead of a y cat. Jiyong was highly aware of Eunji inching closer and he backed away awkwardly. "Eunji sshi don't get too close to me please."

Eunji huffed annoyed. "Don't you want me too?" she asked, a little exasperated. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to make Junhyung jealous but even this guy wasn't working with her.

Was she that unattractive?

Jiyong glanced at Junhyung's ominous expression and gulped. "Ah...no." he gulped. "It'd be best if you don't come close." he told her honestly.

Eunji felt like crying. *Why doesn't he want me to dance with him either?* she suddenly felt depressed with herself. A tear started trickling down her cheek before she knew it, and Jiyong raised his hands in alarm.

"Oh my god don't cry damn it!" he cursed. He shot a panicked look at Junhyung. "I didn't do anything!" he mouthed.

Eunji felt a waterfall of tears falling down her cheeks. She felt stupid and foolish crying in front of a crowd. But more so for trying to get Junhyung to have a reaction. It hurt, because he apparently didn't care even if she was seducing some other guy.

She looked around and saw her oppas crowding round her, asking her what's wrong. She felt humiliated and cheap. What had she just done!

Without thinking, Eunji ran out of the pub. She wiped her tears away and turned her face so no one could see her tears. She didn't respond to the worried calls of her oppas. The only thing she thought of that moment was to run as far away as possible.

Away from humiliation. Away from the feeling of beig unwanted. Away from heartbreak.

Junhyung cursed under his breath and took of after her. "What is that Kang Eunji thinking!" he muttered as he rushed off. "Grinding and flirting with another guy that's not me, and running off like that making me worry. I swear pig, you'll be the death of me if I didn't love you so much."

He saw her sprinting away like some athlete regardless of he fact that she was wearing killer heels. "YAH KANG EUNJI!" Junhyun roared.

Eunji peeked behind at him and let out a yelp when she realized he was following behind her. She picked up speed and ran even faster, making Junhyung frown and growl.

Finally, one of her y killer heels which weren't meant to perform tasks besides slow demure walking, finally broke under such intense usage. She toppled over on the pavement of a secluded road, scraping her knee.

Junhyung's heart nearly stopped when he saw her fall and he ran even faster. He rushed to her side and frowned worriedly, picking her foot up. "! You're bleeding!" he mumbled.

To his utter surprise, Eunji yanked her leg away from him forcefully and refused to meet his gaze. "Don't touch me." she hissed.

Junhyung was surprised at the hostility in her tone and cupped her cheeks tenderly. "Hey." he said gently. "What's wrong? Why did you cry? Why did you run?"

Eunji turned away stubbornly and fiddled with the hem of her dress. Junhyung sighed and turned her face to look at him again. "Talk to me Kang Eunji." he pleaded.

Eunji hiccuped and a tear trickled down her cheek again. "Am I very undesirable?" she blurted.

Junhyung's eyes rounded in surprise. "What?" he gasped at her question.

"I tried to make you jealous by flirting with Jiyong." she confessed. Junhyung smiled a little. *I knew it.*

"I know it's an old trick, but I really wanted some reaction from you." she mumbled. "I tried really hard to flirt with Jiyong, but even he doesn't seem to be attracted to me even when I'm trying my best. He doesn't want me to dance with me even when I asked. You don't show any reaction even when I'm flirting with other guys. I guess I'm just this undesirable because everyone doesn't want me, even the one I lo-"

Junhyung yanked her forwards roughly, surprising her and effectively making her shut up. "Don't sprout nonsense. You're nothing close to undesirable." he muttered huskily, before crashing his lips on hers.

Eunji's eyes widened and surprise and her heart was racing madly. She felt flushed, happy, exhilarated, disbelief, aroused all at one time.

She felt Junhyung pushing her nape of her neck and wrapping his arms round her tighter to bring her closer to him. Closing her eyes, she smiled and kissed him back.