The Truth behind the Devil

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"I'm staying here tonight?" Eunji blinked at Junhyung, shocked.

Junhyung smirked at her. "Why?" he shrugged. "I called Your brother while you were in the toilet. I told him you were staying with me for the night."

"YOU CALLED INSOO OPPA???" Eunji shrieked in surprise. This was new. Insoo and Junhyung didn't like each other. It was a common fact.

Junhyung nodded as he looked around his wardrobe for suitable clothes. "And Insoo oppa agreed to let me stay here?" Eunji asked, astounded.

Junhyung raised a brow at her. "I didn't ask for your brother's permission if that's what you were thinking. It was merely informing him so he wouldn't pee in his pants with anxiety."

"INFORMING??!!!" Eunji whipped out her phone to see twenty seven missed calls from Insoo in just the five minutes she went to the toilet. Her phone started vibrating again and she paled. "What am I going to tell him?" she squeaked in fright.

Junhyung rolled his eyes and took the phone from her. He took out the battery and slammed it on the table. "There. Done."

"YOU'RE GOING TO GET ME KILLED TOMORROW!!!" Eunji shrieked hysterically.

Junhyung covered and poked her forehead. "Can you not look that for ahead and realize that you were almost killed twice today?"

Eunji puffed her cheeks and nodded reluctantly, trying to push all thoughts of the angry Insoo out of her mind. Junhyung handed her his smallest tee, and a pair of boxers. "You can wear these. Go wash up." he pushed her towards the bathroom again.

He shut the door and Eunji realized he had already made sure the water was hot for her shower. She smiled softly as she gazed at the shirt he passed her. *Thank you, Junhyung oppa.*

 

 

'GRRRRRRRR~~~~~'

Eunji's face turned red and she avoided Junhyung's amused gaze. Junhyung shook his head, bemused and went to the kitchen. He fetched a piece of chiffon cake and hot chocolate, setting it down in front of Eunji.

"Eat." he nodded.

Eunji beamed at him and attacked the food. Junhyung marveled at the way she relished every bite and he chuckled to himself. *This is Kang Eunji alright. Despite being almost two times in a single night, she still smiles in front of food.*

Eunji felt him looking and she looked up to meet his gaze. She bit her lip hesitatingly, not knowing if she should voice her thoughts.

Before she could ask what she wanted to, Junhyung spoke up. "Why did you want to quit being my model?" he asked softly.

Eunji froze. She set the cake down on the table and played with her fingers nervously. "Key oppa-" she started, earning a deathly glare from Junhyung.

Eunji cleared . "I mean, Key told me that he was Kim Hyejin's brother." her face fell as she remembered why she was so sad in the first place. "He told me that you and Kim Hyejin were going to be married and that you were her fiancé."

Junhyung's face darkened. *That bastard.*

Eunji peered at Junhyung. "Is that true?" she whispered. "Is she really your fiancé?"

Junhyung looked at Eunji, staring into her brown orbs. "She's not..." Eunji heaved a sigh of relief before Junhyung continued. "Yet." Eunji froze.

Junhyung ran his fingers through his hair in a frustrating manner. "It began when she saved my life when we were both six. I had a bad fever and it was going to kill me if i didn't get it treated. At that time my mother wasn't in Korea, and I was on my own for most of the time. Apparently I fainted in the park, and Hyejin carried me all the way back to he mansion to get treated."

*So she saved his life before?* Eunji's heart sanker further.

Junhyung sighed. "Having someone save me was a big thing. My father died because there wasn't anyone to save him." he muttered. "His private jet crashed into the sea. There was an inflatable raft on board and my father's right hand men had managed to stay afloat on the sea with it. But my father didn't, because they refused to let him on as it has reached it's maximum capacity."

Eunji gasped. How can anyone just leave someone to die like that? In the seas?

"If they had just helped him on board the inflatable raft, maybe he'd survive." Junhyung whispered brokenly. "That's why it means a lot to me when Hyejin saved me."

"That's why you're getting engaged to her?" Eunji muttered sadly.

Junhyung took her hand in his and Eunji looked up in surprise. "She may be my lifesaver in the past, but that doesn't mean I'm going to marry her. I'll find a way to get past all these. I don't love her. I won't marry someone I don't love."

Eunji smiled a little. Junhyung poked her cheek. "Don't worry, Babo."

Eunji made a face. "Who said I was worrying?" she asked, scandalized.

Junhyung leaned back on the couch and crossed his arms across his chest. "You weren't? Then tell me why you qui being my model once you thought I was going to get married to Kim Hyejin?"

Eunji blushed red. *BECAUSE I WAS JEALOUS YOU IDIOT!* Junhyung raised a brow innocently at her, enjoying her flushed look. "Enlighten me, Kang Eunji."

Eunji cleared and got up abruptly. "Ah I'm tired. I'll go to sleep." she pretended to stretch and quickly made her way to the only bed in the art studio.

She buried herself under the covers and felt safe for once. That was, until Junhyung decided to join her on the bed too.

Eunji gasped and inched away from him. "What are you doing?"

Junhyung shrugged. "Sleeping?" he smirked at her horror. "What's wrong? It's not the first time anyway. We've slept together that time when I was sick, remember?"

Eunji reddened. She sat up and rushed off the bed. "You take the bed, I'll take the couch."

Junhyung's arm shot out to grab her before she could run away. He leaned forwards and his lips grazed the lobes of her ear, making her shiver with excitement. She fervently hoped that he couldn't hear her heart beating.

"I saved you twice tonight. Where's that word of thanks?" he asked in a low y voice.

Eunji shuddered. "Ah...thank you Junhyung oppa."

"Tsk. Not good enough." he spun her round to face him. "In payment for me saving you twice today, you shall become my model again and my slave. That's final."

Eunji's eyes widened. "Eh?"

"And first task as my slave," he pulled her back on the bed. "Sleep. Here on the bed. I'll take you home tomorrow."

Eunji peeked at Junhyung who turned away from her to give her some privacy. She smiled giddily when she remembered how close they were just moments ago.

*The devil can really make my heart race sometimes.*

 

-----

Hey babies! I'm in a celebratory mood so I decided to update all my fics today! My fingers are going into spasm for typing five chapters at once, (took 3 hours), but I hope you enjoy my updates.

Well I just want to say, THANK YOU.

I can't ask for better readers, readers who encourage me when I'm down, people who cheer me up, people who brighten up my day. I can't achieve any of this without you guys and I really appreciate it.

I know I don't update everyday nowadays and I plead for you guys to understand. This is an important exam I'm sitting for at the end of the year and I don't want to screw up.

I try to update at least one fic a day, but sometimes i just can't make it. But I'll update two fics the next day right?

Once again, THANK YOU. Thanks for sticking with me.

Love,
Goddess.