White Day Chocolate

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"So did you give Seyong oppa chocolate for Valentines day?" Sunhee asked as she and Eunji walked to class.

Eunji nodded sadly. "We went on the date on White day, but he didn't give me anything." she sighed as her body slumped. "He must have forgotten."

Sunhee bit her lip. "I think it must have slipped his mind. He would have wanted to. No doubt." she consoled.

Eunji made a face. "I don't know. But if Yong Junhyung didn't ruin the day for me it'd be perfect." she huffed, angry about the incident again.

"You know..." Sunhee started slowly. "Maybe he has reasons doing those things to you. Maybe..." she suggested carefully. "He's jealous?"

"HAH!" Eunji blurted. She laughed so loudly that her face was red. "Why would he be jealous? Because he's gay and he likes Seyong oppa?"

*Because he may like you, babo.* Sunhee shook her head at her friend's stupidity.

Eunji turned to Sunhee. "Don't talk about that Devil, how about you? Did Gunwoo oppa give you anything back?"

Sunhee blushed pink. "He gave me a hairclip. He said his sister didn't want it, so he gave it to me. But im so happy!" she beamed.

Eunji smiled. "That's great!" a thought occurred to her. "How about Kikwang?" she inquired. "Didn't he give you anything?"

Sunhee scratched her head. "Yeah. He gave me a box of gummy bears. But I don't think it means anything. It's just a friendly gift."

Eunji shook her head, knowing how Kikwang felt for Sunhee. *Sunhee's so dense.* she thought.

How wrong both of them were. Birds of a feather flock together, people who are equally dense get together.

 

 

"Hey what's that!" Sunhee pointed in Eunji's locker. Eunji blinked and took out a single stalk of flower that had a beautiful heart shaped locket bracelet attached to it.

Eunji gasped in surprise and read the note, much to Sunhee's delight. "In return for the Valentine's Day Chocolate Lolly." Eunji read. Her eyes shone as she beamed at Sunhee. "It's Seyong oppa!!" she squealed.

Before Sunhee could react, Eunji ran off with the stalk of rose and bracelet in her hand. Sunhee frowned and scratched her head. "Somehow...I didn't think that was from Seyong oppa..." she muttered. She shrugged. *Besides him who else can it be?*

Eunji ran all the way to the senior's block, looking for Seyong's class. The MyName members were surprised to see her and Insoo opened his arms wide, thinking she was coming for him.

"Awww Pig you came to look for m-" Insoo faltered when Eunji ran past him to Seyong who was standing behind him. Insoo scowled. "Aish. I feel like a father who married his daughter off."

Eunji beamed at the very surprised Seyong. "Thank you Seyong oppa! I liked it very much!" she chirped delightfully.

Seyong, though utterly pleased with her warm welcome, was puzzled over the cause of it. "Eh?" he inquired confusedly. "Liked what?"

Eunji took out the stalk of rose and Tiffany heart locket bracelet. "This!" she smiled. "Thank you oppa! I liked it a lot!"

Seyong frowned uneasily. "I...I didn't give you that, Eunji ah."

Eunji froze, blanking out on the spot, unable to think for a while. "Huh?" she blurted. She took the note and shoved it in Seyong's face in her moment of panic. "But you gave it to me in return for the Valentine's Day Chocolate!" she exclaimed.

Seyong bit his lip. "It's not from me. Really." he reached for his own bag and took out his box of chocolate. "This is from me in return for your Valentine's chocolate. I didn't get to give it to you on White's day though. Sorry it's late."

"Oh." Eunji blinked as she took it from him. She gave him a grateful smile. "Thank you, Seyong oppa. I will eat it well."

She walked away, confused.

Seyong bit his lip and sighed inwardly. "Who the hell gave y sister that rose and bracelet then?" Insoo huffed.

JunQ blinked. "What rose and bracelet?" he asked.

Gunwoo rolled his eyes and whacked JunQ's head. "Idiot." he muttered under his breath.

Chaejin grinned from his book. "Whatever the case, looks like you have some competition, Seyong hyung." he commented. "And the fact is, you're not the only one who got Valentine's day chocolate from Eunji noona."

Seyong turned away, thinking the exact same thing. He had a very good idea who had the other chocolate Lolly, and he didn't like it at all.

 

 

"If it's not Seyong oppa, who is it from?" Eunji mumbled, trudging down the corridor. She went into her class and plopped herself beside Junhyung without thinking.

*I only gave Seyong oppa chocolate that day.* she thought. *I didn't even give Insoo oppa any. Did the person put this in the wrong locker?* she thought.

Junhyung peeked at her, looking for her reaction. *Did she receive it?* he saw the stalk of rose peeking from her bag and he sighed in relief. *She did.*

He frowned when he saw her puzzled look, staring blankly at the paper on her desk. *Then why isn't she happy? I thought Doojoon hyung said girls like these sort of things!* he huffed.

Eunji had already decided to believe that the rose and bracelet were wrongly sent to her, when she noticed Junhyung was sneaking glances at her frequently from the top of his book.

She frowned. *What's up with him?*

Junhyung got caught looking at her and awkwardly rubbed his neck. "Nice bracelet." he commented.

Eunji looked down. "Ah.. Neh it's nice." she nodded half-heartedly before turning back to the lesson.

Junhyung looked displeased. He spent so long choosing that design and she didn't even look at it twice! If she didn't like it Junhyung swore to kill Doojoon for making seem like some sort of love sick fool.

"You don't like it?" Junhyung asked carefully, eying her from the corner of his view.

Eunji blinked. "Why are you so concerned over it anyway, Yong Junhyung?" she retorted, still a little mad at him. "It's not like you gave it to me or something!" she blurted.

Junhyung's face was devoid of all colours as he tried to collect his cool. He seemed flustered all of a second and looked little like a child who was caught doing something that was perfectly alright but couldn't help but feel guilty. He looked away and cleared his throat, suddenly very interested in the Women's Cancer poster that was hung up the wall.

Eunji frowned at his odd reaction. *What's up with-*Her eyes widened. She looked down at the note again and gasped lightly. "In return for the Valentine's Day Lolly..." she muttered.

FLASHBACK TO VALENTINE'S DAY

Eunji stomped home angrily after Junhyung suddenly appeared when she and Seyong were still strolling casually along the romantic Han River.

She grumbled under her breath, still angry with him, and most definitely annoyed. She desperately searched her bag for the spare chocolate lolly she had prepared, so she could on it and sulk for her unfortunate-ness.

She frowned when she couldn't find it anywhere. *I must have dropped it somewhere.* she thought. She frowned at the thought of Junhyung picking it up. *It had better not land anywhere near a one kilometre radius from Yong Junhyung!!*

END OF FLASHBACK

And apparently, it did.

*He must have taken that lolly then.* Eunji concluded. She peeked at him and noticed him looking disturbed and a little restless, much unlike the usual cool and composed Yong Junhyung she was used to seeing.

She smiled a little at the rose and put the bracelet on her hand. *Did he get it for me to ask for forgiveness? It's...so nice of him to.*

Junhyung saw Eunji put the bracelet on and he suddenly brightened. He tried to hide his smile by burying his face in his book and pretending to sleep.

Eunji giggled softly. *Yong Junhyung, I guess I forgive you.*