My Slave Boyfriend

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Reporters and art critics filled the exhibition hall. They were waiting anxiously for the opening of the exhibition to be made by the artist himself, and his model whom he had just announced was his girlfriend that morning.

Mrs Yong tapped her feet impatiently, looking around. *Where's that boy!*

The Beast members were used to this sort of waiting and formal occasion since they had gone for Junhyung's exhibitions in the past. MyName, on the other hand, felt oddly unfit in that place.

Insoo took a glass of champagne and swirled it awkwardly, gritting his teeth. "Where's that Yong Junhyung?" he muttered. "He better don't let me find out he was in some corner eating my sister's face!!"

In the meantime, a certain devil and pig were hiding in the worker's storeroom secretly. The devil had the pig trapped in his arms as he laid idly on one of the stools.

Eunji tried to peek at her watch for the time but Junhyung grabbed her wrists. "The exhibition is starting, Junhyung Oppa!" she protested.

Junhyung shrugged, nuzzling her cheek. "Let them wait." he mumbled huskily, kissing her cheek softly.

Eunji slapped his chest lightly. "Oppa..." she pouted. "Let's go. I want to see your paintings as well. I can't believe I haven't seen them even though I'm the model.." she grumbled.

Junhyung chuckled and hugged her tighter. "Fine." he agrees, but he pushed Eunji closer to him such that they could feel each other's breaths on their faces.

"Kiss." he ordered.

Eunji's eyes widened. "Yah Junhyung Oppa." she blinked. "Whp do you think I am? I'm your girlfriend, not some slav-" She faltered seeing Junhyung's smug expression.

She mentally face palmed herself for forgetting her boyfriend was the devil himself. Sure she was his girlfriend, but at the same time she had been his model and devil. Great. <*Sarcasm overload>

Junhyung shook her slightly and tutted his lips. "Kiss." he ordered.

Eunji sighed and pecked his lips lightly. "There. Happy?" she asked.

Junhyung tapped his chin in fake thought and smirked. "Ani." he snickered. "One more."

Eunji rolled her eyes and pecked his lips again.

"Kiss."

"One more."

"More."

"More and longer."

...

"YAH YONG JUNHYUNG!"

 

 

When the exhibition could finally start when Junhyung was there to perform the open ceremony, the reporters were blown away by his new paintings.

They were nothing like the past works he had exhibited. No lust. No . Nothing provocative.

Eunji felt herself tearing up just by looking at the paintings alone. They were all about her, but they were moments when she thought were not worth even a picture.

When she was yawning cutely, thinking deeply, brows furrowed, smiling and laughing. She wasn't even posing, but that was what Junhyung wanted, her most natural form.

Eunji never thought she was pretty, but looking at the paintings, she looked like a goddess. The way Junhyung emphasized on her large doe eyes, the way he drew her lips curling in a smile.

They were painted in his point of view, and anyone could see he loved the girl he was painting. The adoration was evident, and this was how he saw her: perfect.

Eunji felt a pair of familiar strong arms wrapping round her waist and she turned to find Junhyung peering down at her. "Why are you crying?" he asked softly, wiping the tears away. "Are the paintings not good enough?" he asked, anxious.

Eunji shook her head and smiled. "They're gorgeous." she whispered, awed. "I don't even recognize myself. It's like you're painting some top celebrity instead of me."

Junhyung knocked her forehead lightly. "Babo. That's how I see you." he chuckled, kissing her temple lightly. "I'm just painting what I see. Nothing more nothing less."

Eunji laughed and rested her head on his chest. "Then I think you're seriously blind, Junhyung Oppa." she giggled.

Later, the Beast and MyName members congratulated Junhyung on the success of another exhibition. This one was particularly successful, and almost half his works had been reserved by bidders who wanted to buy them.

"I think I'm falling for noona just by looking at those paintings." Chaejin beamed cutely. "Noona's so pretty inside!"

Eunji flushed pink. "Aigoo. It's just Junhyung oppa's painting skills." she modestly waved the matter away.

Sunhee shook her head. "You're pretty Eunji. Don't doubt that." she convinced encouragingly. Kikwang nodded by Sunhee's side, but his eyes were fixed on his girlfriend. It was apparent he saw no one other than her.

"Where did both of you go just now?" Insoo narrowed his eyes at Junhyung and Eunji. "The exhibition opened late because both of you were missing. Where were you?" he demanded.

Eunji gulped and shuffled nearer to Junhyung. Yoseob snickered beside Insoo. "Do you even need to ask? Of course they were doing naughty things!" he added helpfully. "Look at Eunji's swollen lips!"

Eunji's hands flew to and she blushed pink. Insoo's eyes widened and he wanted to rush over to Junhyung to strangle the freaking guy, but was held back by Seyong and Hyunseung.

Junhyung shrugged nonchalantly and pulled Eunji nearer to him by the waist and kissed her cheek openly. "She's mine now. What's wrong with it?" he smirked.

"YAH YOU!" Insoo roared, his brother complex completely overwhelming him. "Come over now Kang Eunji." he ordered.

Eunji blinked and hid behind Junhyung. "Mianhae Insoo Oppa. You're too scary at the moment. I'd rather stay with Junhyung Oppa." Junhyung smiled at her and patted her head. "Good choice babe."

"Yah!" Insoo frowned, humiliated. "If I had known you would abandon me for your boyfriend I'd not save you from the pond when you were six!"

"Oh god Hyung that was ages ago!" JunQ snorted in amusement. "And it would have happened if that other girl tried to kill Eunji as well."

Junhyung frowned. "What?" his head snapped towards Eunji. "Someone tried to kill you?"

Eunji shook her head. "It's nothing big." she assured. "When I was six I passed by this large mansion when I was going home. I saw this boy my age who was having a hard time breathing and he looked really pale. He was panting and met eyes with me for second before he fainted. I went to knock on all the doors of that mansion immediately to notify the butlers and maids to save him."

Junhyung's face was unreadable as he listened to her story. "And?" he urged.

"The boy was given medical attention but I was still worried so I waited outside the mansion." Eunji continued. "Then there was this young girl who asked me who I am and why I was there. I told her I wanted to ask if that boy was alright, and she grew angry at me. Something about her popping dragon Oppa being hers and only hers. Before I knew it, she pushed me into the pond." she shuddered at the memory.

Insoo nodded, remembering. He seemed to have forgotten how he wanted to kill Junhyung just moments ago. "Yeah. If I didn't go looking for you because you were out for too long, I'd have missed you and you wouldn't be here."

Eunji smiled at Insoo. "Gomawo Insoo Oppa. I owe you my life." she beamed. She looked back at Junhyung and noticed he was quiet and just staring blankly at her.

"Junhyung Oppa?" she waved her hands in front of his face. "What's wrong?" she asked worriedly.

Junhyung looked at her. "Popping dragon?" he whispered in disbelief. "Are you sure that boy's name is popping dragon?"

Eunji nodded. She placed her hands on Junhyung's cheeks. "Junhyung Oppa are you sure you're okay?" she asked, still worried.

Junhyung surprised her by holding her hands and keeping them to his cheeks. "You. You were the one." he whispered. Eunji blinked at him. "What are you talking about?"

"You were the one who saved me." he whispered in his disbelief, his eyes glinting with adoration.  "Hyejin always called me Popping dragon Oppa when we were young. The one who saved me was you, not Hyejin. She lied."

Eunji's eyes were wide as saucers. "You're him?" she gasped in disbelief.

The two of them smiled. This was coincidence. Fate. Destiny or whatever you wanted to call it.

But what remained true was that she had saved his life as he had with hers. And they were meant to be together.

Hyunseung rolled his eyes. "Ugh. Fairytales."

Eunji giggled as Junhyung sent his hyung a deadly expression. He ignored everyone and took her hand, leading her away even though it was supposed to be his exhibit.

He glanced back and sent Eunji a smile. A small appreciative loving smile only meant for her.

He needed her by his side more than ever now, now that he knew how important she was in his life even before he officially met her.

*I love you Kang Eunji. I'll never let you go.* he promised.

As he walked them to the nearing waiting room for some alone time (and hopefully in the physical aspect), Eunji suddenly saw a piece of paper fall from his pocket.

She picked it curiously and opened the note. "Kang Eunji, I've always thought that your smile was as breathtaking as the magnificent view of the sunset-" she raised her brows.

Junhyung spun round in shock. His eyes landed on the paper in her hands as his own hands patted his now empty pockets.

Eunji let out a giggle. "I'm assuming this was the script from before?" she asked teasingly.

Junhyung gulped. "YAH GIVE IT BACK KANG EUNJI!" he yelled.

Eunji giggled and ran off. "Na ah Junhyung Oppa. Not until you agree to being my slave~"

 


-----

The End.

Thanks for the support and reading this. I'm sorry for the slower updates compared to the past, and I'm aware this particular fic isn't that satisfying. I'll try better (:
Fighting! <3

 

On a brighter note, I have a new story for you guys since this one has ended. (: see you there!

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?