Valentine Lolly

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

The students of Seoul Arts University didn't study that day. They were just indulging in the romantic goodness of the whole Valentines day event, much to Eunji's delight.

Chaejin was just pissed that his study lessons were disrupted. The genius didn't like this type of thing which he called "The-evil-tactics-of-entrepeneurs-trying-to-gain-more-market-share-in-the-industry-by-coming-up-with-convincing-advertisements-to-persuade-consumers-and-in-turn-cause-their-price-elasticity-of-demand-to-become-more-inelastic-and-hence-make-supernormal-profits-in-the-long-run."

School ended early because of that and the gang had more free time on their hands. Eunji was afraid that Junhyung would make her continue with her model duties that day. She hadn't given Seyong the chocolate lolly she made herself yet, and she wasn't planning on eating it herself.

"Eunji ah.. do you have anything planned after this?" Seyong asked bashfully. "If you're free, do you want to go out with me?"

Eunji's eyes widened. "I mean," Seyong reddened. "I mean do you want to like you know...hang out? Movies or anything. You can decide."

Eunji beamed happily. *KYAAA Seyong just asked me out!* "NEH OF COURSE!" Eunji exclaimed loudly. She jumped up and down excitedly. "Of course I want to go Seyong oppa!"

Seyong grinned happily and ruffled her hair affectionately, happy that he got to have an unofficial date with her. Junhyung didn't know what had happened, but he noticed Eunji's sudden excitement.

He walked over, wanting to piss her off. He had planned to take the both of them out to take a rest from those modeling and painting since it was Valentines day and he figured a girl like her needed some rest on a significant day like this.

But when he went nearer to her Eunji actually yelped. She turned and grabbed Seyong's hand, pulling him with her and running like a lunatic. Junhyung's eyes widened and he froze on the spot.

"YAH KANG EUNJI!" He hollered. Eunji let out a squeal and ran faster, together with the confused Seyong. He didn't know what was happening, but he ran all the same, savoring the way she held his hand.

Junhyung cursed under his breath as he watched them go. "That stupid girl had the guts to run from me. She's going to get it."

 

 

"What was that?" Seyong panted when they finally stopped at the bus stop near their school.

Eunji looked behind and heaved a sigh of relief when she saw that Junhyung wasn't coming after them. Eunji bit her lip and smiled at Seyong. "Uh...don't you find it exciting? To run like we're filming a movie!" she blurted. She mentally smacked herself. *Seriously Eunji...filming a movie?*

Seyong blinked several times before laughing and ruffling her hair. "What am I going to do with you?" he asked adoringly. He took her school bag naturally and flashed her his charming smile. "Where do you want to go then, Miss movie star Eunji?"

Eunji flushed pink. "Ah... we can go to the movies first?" she suggested. Her face brightened. "And we can go to Han River too! I've always wanted to go there!" *With you.* she added silently.

Seyong chuckled and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Arraso." he nodded. "Let's go to the cinema now!"

Eunji sighed contently to herself as she watched Seyong walk in front of her. *I must be the luckiest girl alive.*

The two of them went into the cinema and watched a romantic korean comedy film but both of them weren't really paying attention. The fact that it was the first time they had spent time together, only the two of them without MyName or Sunhee around, was making them feel fidgety.

They sat next to each other stiffly, not moving. Only their hands reached out for the popcorn and drinks once in a while, but that looked robotic as well.

Eunji was having a mental breakdown. *Why isn't Seyong oppa anything to me?* she thought anxiously. *Am I a bad company? Did I do something wrong? Eotteohke?!*

"Seyong oppa-"

"Shhh! The movie's still playing!" someone from her left hissed at her.

Eunji blushed and whispered a sorry before shutting up. *Kang Eunji don't be stupid! Seyong oppa isn't talking to you because it's in a cinema!*

Seyong raised his brows at her and leant closer to her. "Something wrong?" he whispered into her ear, his breath tickling her neck. She shivered, feeling insanely excited.

"Ani.. I was just wondering why you weren't talking..." Eunji mumbled. "When I remembered we were in the cinema."

Seyong chuckled softly. "Babo." he chided softly. "Are you bored? Do you want to leave here? I'm kind of bored too."

Eunji nodded eagerly, and the both of them snuck out of the place. When they finally came out, Eunji let out a sigh of relief. "I almost died in there! I couldn't talk normally in there at all!" Eunji pouted.

Seyong grinned at her. *She's so cute.* "So shall we go to the Han River next?" he asked, smiling. Eunji nodded. "NEH!"

 

 

There were a whole lot of couples at the Han River, holding hands and kissing. Eunji and Seyong walked side by side awkwardly, keeping their hands behind their backs.

Eunji's face was permanently a bright red. *I shouldn't have suggested to come here. It's so awkward! There are couples everywhere!* she bit her lip.

Seyong and her looked at each other awkwardly.

Then he laughed.

Eunji blinked confusedly, while Seyong continued laughing. "What's so funny Seyong oppa?" Eunji asked meekly, not knowing what she did.

Seyong looked at her and smiled. "We're acting like idiots." he shrugged. "Just be yourself Eunji. Just because we're here doesn't mean we have to act differently from the usual. Just be the Kang Eunji you always are and I'll be the Kim Seyong I am."

Eunji slowly smiled at him. "You're right Seyong oppa." she beamed. She looked out at the river and took a deep breath, closing her eyes. "Waaah~ So pretty~" she sighed contently.

Seyong looked at her. "Neh. So pretty." he muttered.

They enjoyed the comfortable silence for a while, until Eunji suddenly yelped. "I almost forgot!" she dug into her bag and pulled out a chocolate lolly. "This is for you Seyong oppa. I made it myself so I don't know if it tastes alright. Happy Valentines Seyong oppa."

Seyong took the lolly and gazed into her eyes. She never looked more beautiful: curious, bright, and breathtaking.

Seyong's heart thumped loudly as his fingers grazed hers when he took the lolly from her hands. That mere contact made his fingers tingle where they touched, making him feel incapable of controlling his own body. They were just reacting to her.

Before he could blurt out his feelings out of the spur of the moment, Eunji was yanked from the seat into the arms of another.

Seyong frowned. *Yong Junhyung?*

"Yong Junhyung?" Eunji blinked. Her eyes were wide. "What are you doing here?"

Junhyung's face remained emotionless. "You forgot your duties today, Kang Eunji." he muttered. He bowed to Seyong. "I'll take her from here." with that, he threw Eunji over his shoulder and carried her away, leaving a shocked Seyong.

Eunji showered punches on Junhyung's back and he finally set her down when he reached his car. She huffed at him angrily. "How did you know we were here? Why did you have to spoil the moment for us?" she roared.

Junhyung kept quiet. How did he know they were there? He didn't. He went to every possible place couples may have went to in Seoul, searching for the both of them. He even disturbed several couples when he thought they were Eunji and Seyong, and gotten himself quite a bit of scolding.

Why did he spoil the moment for them? He didn't know either. All he knew when he saw both of them staring into each other's eyes lovingly, was that he had to spoil the moment. BEYOND DOUBT.

"You skipped modeling today." Junhyung said in a low voice.

Eunji gave him an incredulous look. "That's the only reason? You know this is the first time I got to go out with Seyong oppa alone?" she huffed. "I HATE YOU YONG JUNHYUNG!" she shouted.

She turned and ran away, not looking back. Something dropped from her bag and Junhyung picked it up.

It was a spare chocolate lolly she had made in case the original one she prepared for Seyong was ruined. Junhyung stared at it and put it in his mouth.

Chocolate never tasted as sweet from anyone else.