The Devil to the rescue

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

A tear trickled down Eunji's cheek.

What time was it? Is Junhyung at the altar with Hyejin already? Is it really the end for her love? She hasn't even gotten the chance to tell him how she felt.

How the Pig actually fell for the Devil. However ridiculous it seems, it's true.

Did she already lose before she even got to fight for him? She loved him so much. Even if she got out of here safely, she'll be injured more than she ever will be physically if Junhyung's really lost to Hyejin. She cringed at the thought.

Key watched her silently, knowing full well the reason for her tears. He turned away and clutched his heart. *Why am I hurting like this when I see her sad? I can't possibly like her, I'm Key. I don't fall in love.* he thought, puzzled.

He turned back to her slowly and watched her stare blankly at the ground while another tear fell down her cheek. "Junhyung oppa." she whispered softly, too soft to be heard, but Key read her lips.

Key winced. "Why do you like him?" he blurted.

Eunji blinked and looked at him. "What?"

"Why do you like him? Yong Junhyung." he asked again. "What's so good about him anyway?" he asked, trying hard to keep the dislain out of his voice, but failed.

Eunji sighed softly, a small smile coming onto her face. "Junhyung oppa? I have no idea. I hated him in the beginning." she confessed. She cocked her head to the side as she remembered the reasons why she fell for him.

"Maybe it's because even though he's thoroughly mean to me on the surface, I can feel that he cares." she whispered. "Because he may seem like a perfect guy on the surface, with money and talent and nothing to worry about, but he has scars too. Because he makes me feel like I do have a part in making him a better person. Because even though he tries to hide his pain, he's still vulnerable, but even so he tries his best. I love him because he's not perfect, and that's what makes him perfect."

Eunji giggled a little. "I sound crazy don't I?" she asked.

Key looked away. "Yeah." He walked away, not able to bear being in the same room as her. *You're crazy, Kang Eunji. Crazy in love.* he closed his eyes and bit his lip. *And I think I'm crazy too Eunji. Crazy in love with you.*

 

 

"Have you found her?" Junhyung panted as he ran, holding the phone close to his ear.

"No." Insoo's voice came from the other end of the line. Junhyung cursed under his breath, disappointed. "We're done with our last warehouse on the list. What about you?"

"We're going to our last one." Junhyung looked at the last location on his list: DaHae Transporting Warehouse. "I'll text you the address. Let's meet there."

Junhyung got off the call and the Beast boys rushed to their final destination. It was quite interesting how Insoo and Junhyung could really seem to work together well when they have a common goal. It's the power of their love for Eunji.

The boys had already gone to over seven different warehouses in Gangnam but they were all empty even though they searched all the corners. Junhyung hoped ferverently that the last warehouse was where Key kept Eunji. He glanced at his watch.

Five minutes till his 'wedding'. He hoped he'd be in time.

 

 

"This is it." Dongwoon gulped, staring at the towering hideous looking building.

Junhyung met eyes with Insoo and the latter nodded. "Let's get her." Junhyung signalled for his men to go in first, with the guns and what not.

The crew of experienced fighters carried their weapons and snuck into the warehouse. They crept up the stairs, passing by large boxes of goods that were stacked up double their heights. They reached the top floor of the warehouse and the leader made his crew hide behind the boxes.

They saw a silhouette of a man leaning against the railings and gazing at the sky thoughtfully.

"Why must I love you, Kang Eunji?" the man whispered.

The leader nodded at his crew. He sent a text to Junhyung, telling him that this was the right place they had arrived at. He waited for the gang to appear, when one of his men accidentally stepped knocked on a box and a pin dropped on the floor.

The men held their breath as Key stiffened, looking in their direction.

In less than a second, Key charged towards them. "INTRUDERS!" he yelled, as his own group of men came into scene. The two groups of elite fighters fought roughly, each not giving the other a chance to fight back.

MyName and Beast arrived at the scene, only to see the two fighting parties. Insoo and Junhyung were the first ones to rush in there to join the fun. "Damn bastards that hurt my sister!" Insoo yelled, punching the nearest man.

Gunwoo rolled his eyes as he joined the fight. "Yah stupid. That's our man!" he shouted.

Even though Key's men were elites as well, after the addition of MyName and Beast they were seriously outnumbered. Key saw that they were about to lose. "Retreat!" he commanded, running away himself.

Junhyung wanted to run after the darned man, but Hyunseung held him back. "Eunji." he reminded the devil. Junhyung nodded and ran off, wanting to find the object of his affection and gather her up in his arms.

"Make sure you find that idiot Key and torture him to death!" Junhyung ordered. MyName and Beast scampered away to look for Key, and also giving Junhyung time alone with Eunji.

Junhyung reached the locked room and tried opening the door. It was locked. (duh) "Kang Eunji! You in there?" he yelled.

He heard a gasp from inside. "Junhyung oppa?" Junhyung nearly fainted from relief when he heard her voice. "Is that you, Junhyung oppa?"

Junhyung smiled. "It's me! Don't worry! I'll get you out!" he promised. He looked around and found a metal bar. He raised it up and charged towards the door with it.

The weak wooden door collapsed upon impact and Junhyung fell through the door. He scrambled up and saw Eunji gaping at him with her tear stained face.

"Oh Eunji." Junhyung ran towards her and gathered her in his arms. He sighed, his heart pounding hard in his chest, as he took a deep whiff of her smell. *Thank God.*

"Junhyung oppa.. You're here." Eunji whimpered into his chest. "I thought you'll not know I'm gone. I thought you'd be married to Kim Hyejin by now..."

Junhyung untied her wrists and feet. "Babo. Why would I marry her when she's not the bride I'm looking for?" he wiped her sweat away, smiling softly.

Eunji blinked up at him curiously. He pushed her hair away from her face and curled it behind her ear. "The bride I'm looking for," Junhyung leaned closer. "She's-"

"Right here."

Junhyung and Eunji's head whipped around. It was Kim freaking Hyejin.

 

Hi lovelies (:
 
 
Hope to hear from you! ^^