Valentines Couple Games

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

It was Valentines day in no time.

Insoo had been anticipating this day because he wanted to see if there'd be any progression between Eunji and Seyong's relationship. He had seen both of them falling in love with each other and it irritated him when they just wouldn't make it official.

Can't one of them confess already?

The Kang siblings went to school that day, but the entire campus had been transformed into a romantic love carnival. It was due to the presence of MyName and Beast Kingkas that the female students bothered to come up with such a dramatic event.

They hoped that with these events, they could attract their kingka oppas. The MyName and Beast boys were standing awkwardly as the fangirls flew towards them (seriously, flew) and attacked them with gifts and hugs.

"Ah...thank you." JunQ bowed politely, accepting the gifts like the model student he was. He really didn't know how to say no to those fangirls, that's why he was the one who had it the worst when those fangirls decided to create a stampede.

"Yoseob oppa Saranghae!" "Dongwoon Oppa you're so y!" "Gunwoo oppa will you be my boyfriend?"

Sunhee hissed softly at the girl, while Gunwoo rejected her nicely. Kikwang smiled nicely and said no to all the girls that approached him as he snuck peeks at Sunhee, wondering if she'd give him anything. And apparently not, because the box of chocolates she took out of her bag was given to Gunwoo who smiled at her.

Kikwang growled under his breath. *Stupid bear.*

Eunji inched nearer to Seyong shyly, smiling awkwardly. "Hi Seyong oppa. Happy Valentines day." she muttered meekly, unlike her usual loud self. Seyong nodded, embarrassed as well. He wondered if she made him anything too.

Eunji felt the chocolate lollipop she made for him in her bag. Her heart thumped loudly as she figured if she should give it to him now. She caught Junhyung looking in her direction and she kept the lollipop. She wasn't going to give him a reason to laugh at her.

The gang moved outside to the carnival, and noticed a temporary stage that was set up in the parade square. It was the highlight of the entire carnival, since it was where couples went up to play games.

"Wow they've upgraded this year." Hyunseung remarked. "The prizes are Tiffany couple rings this year. Not bad." he nodded in approval.

Kikwang beamed and tugged on Sunhee's arm. "Sunhee ah! Let's go for the games together!" Sunhee made a face. "Why would I go with you?" she retorted. She went to Gunwoo but he shook his head. "I don't do such things. Sorry Sunhee."

She frowned, and Kikwang took the chance to pull her up to stage.

"First couple, Choi Sunhee and Lee Kikwang!" The emcee announced. Sunhee looked shocked to be up there, and she was seen to repeatedly hit Kikwang's arm for pulling her up there, while Kikwang looked pleased.

Eunji bit her lip as she glanced at Seyong. He met her gaze and they looked away blushing. She really wanted to try something like that with him. Insoo couldn't take both of them, and pushed them up the stage. "Insoo oppa!" Eunji gasped.

Insoo shot them a look. "Make sure you win this okay? I like those rings. Win them for me." he kept a poker face as he walked off. Eunji turned to look at Seyong slowly, who was as red in his face as his hair.

"I guess we can do this." Seyong gave an encouraging smile.

Eunji nodded shyly. Her heart was thumping fast as she took her position beside Seyong. There on the stage, she really felt like she was Seyong's girlfriend. Even if it was for an instant, it made her feel so satisfied to dream for a bit.

Junhyung glared at them from below the stage. The sight of Eunji and Seyong together made his blood boil. He didn't know why he felt that why, but he assumed it must be his possessiveness towards his model and slave.

He watched as Eunji blushed a pretty pink, a beautiful scene that he would have wanted to take a picture if not for the fact that she didn't blush because of him. He clenched his fists angrily and grabbed the nearest person to him and stormed up the stage.

The emcee looked surprised. Firstly, it was Yong Junhyung who was participating in the event. Secondly... he brought Yang Yoseob along.

"Hyung what the hell are you doing!!!" Yoseob shrieked as he tried to break free of Junhyung's strong grasp. "Do you realize this is a couple game? A couple means a girl and a guy. Not guy and guy! I'm not gay hyung!"

"Just stay still you stupid." Junhyung snarled.

"But Hyung!" Yoseob wanted to cry. He saw many of his fangirls looking at him as if he was from Mars, and pointing fingers while they gossiped. The Visual Maknae was losing his fangirls! "I know I'm cute but please don't crush on me!" he proclaimed.

Junhyung sent him a dirty look. "Just play along maknae. I want to piss Kang Eunji off." he whispered. The emcee announced the couples once again, and explained the rules of the game. The game was to ask a question, and the couple has to write their answers on a board, individually. The two with the most telepathy would win the game.

"So first question, what is the girl's favourite cartoon character?" the emcee asked. He looked at the Jun-seob couple awkwardly. "Errr..."

"He's the girl." Junhyung immediately pointed.

"HYUNG!!" Yoseob whined.

"Okay.. so what is the girl...or Yoseob's favourite cartoon character?" the emcee asked again.

Junhyung wrote the first cartoon character that came into his mind and flashed his answer. The emcee looked at them and cheered. "Yoseob has written Spongebob, Seyong has written Hello Kitty, Eunji and Junhyung Pikachu, while Kikwang and Sunhee both wrote Garfield! The first round winner goes to Kikwang and Sunhee!"

Eunji pouted a little while Seyong sent her an apologetic smile. "Mianhae. I thought you liked Hello Kitty." he bit his lip. Eunji smiled as she shook her head. "It's okay Seyong oppa. I like Hello Kitty too. Just I like Pikachu better."

Junhyung smirked at their lack of telepathy as he waited for the next question.

"So...what is the pattern of the guy's boxers now!" The emcee asked, causing the audience to laugh.

Yoseob frowned as he tapped his chin. "Hmmm Junhyung hyung. I don't recall going underwear shopping with you before." he muttered. Junhyung gave him a look. "That's because I want to keep that information confidential." he hissed.

He scribbled an answer and flashed his board. The girls squealed when they learnt of what type of underwear their kingka wore.

Junhyung saw Eunji hesitating. She had no idea what type of underwear Seyong wore, which to Junhyung was a total blessing. He smirked in her direction and whispered his own underwear colour. Eunji shot him a glare as she bit her lip, not knowing what to write.

"Can Eunji sshi hurry up with her answer?" the emcee urged.

In a hurry, Eunji wrote the first thing that came to her mind: Junhyung's underwear colour.

"Okay so..." The emcee glanced at the boards. "Yoseob wrote pink-"

Junhyung shot Yoseob a look. "You think I wear pink?" he hissed.

Yoseob shrugged. "Just a guess." he smiled sheepishly.

"Seyong wrote black, both Eunji and Junhyung wrote Dark Grey (Beast's Official Fan colour), and the Kikwang Sunhee couple won again with red! Congrats!"

Sunhee face palmed herself. She wanted to lose. She thought Kikwang would never wear red boxers that's why she wrote it. Kikwang winked at her. "It gives you good luck in love you know. You should get red underwear to match mine too!"

Junhyung smirked at Eunji, happy that the Eunji-Seyong couple got another question wrong. He was also happy that he wrote his underwear colour instead. He just loved the pissed look on her face.

"Last question!" the emcee announced. "It's Valentines day, so you're going to buy him or her a gift. Would you give her a A) Watch, B) Ring, C) Accessory, D) Food, E) Not buy anything at all."

Junhyung thought about Eunji and wrote his answer. He smirked when he thought about her pig personality, not realizing he was actually supposed to think of Yoseob instead. (hehe).

The emcee waited for their answers. "Yoseob had chosen E-"

Junhyung shook his head inwardly while Yoseob made a face. "Of course I don't want to spend money on you hyung! I told you I'm not gay!" Yoseob whispered.

"Seyong has chosen C, Eunji and Junhyung chose D while both Kikwang and Sunhee chose A!" the emcee cheered. "The winner of today's love couple test is Kikwang and Sunhee!"

Kikwang beamed excitedly while Sunhee groaned. *How did I win this with Kikwang when I don't even like him that way?* she pouted. Kikwang took her hand and excitedly collected the rings, putting one on her finger while he took the other. "Don't take it of-" Kikwang faltered when Sunhee pulled the ring out of her finger. "Hey!" he pouted.

Sunhee gave him a look and kept the ring in her pocket, huffing and walking away. Kikwang shrugged. *I'm going to make you wear a couple ring with me willingly someday, Choi Sunhee.*

Seyong smiled bashfully at Eunji. "Mianhae.. I couldn't guess what you were thinking at all." he looked disappointed.

Eunji smiled encouragingly even though she was a little disappointed as well. "It's okay. I couldn't guess your thoughts as well." she beamed. She looked down at Insoo and sighed. "I guess Insoo oppa will have to go without those rings then."

Junhyung was inwardly cheering for the Seyong-Eunji couple fail, and almost skipped down the stage. "Kang Eunji, looks like you don't fit him that well after all." he whispered.

Eunji made a face. "It's not your business!"

Yoseob suddenly appeared. "Hey I just realized that all Junhyung and Eunji's answers were the same! They could have won if they were partnered up together!" he exclaimed. He made a cheeky face. "Could it be fate?"

Eunji and Junhyung rolled their eyes. "Shut up you stupid goat!" they chorused.