Stalking the Stalking Devil

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Eunji had been really confused over Sunhee's decision to be with Kikwang. Whenever she was in the privacy of her own home, she would rattle thousands of reasons why Gunwoo was better. But when she saw the new couple looking so sweet and loving together, those reasons flew out of the window immediately.

Gunwoo had tried his best to look nonchalant about it, but he MyName members knew how their leader was suffering whenever he saw Sunhee and Kikwang together. Hence the couple made it a point not to appear of the leader as far as possible.

Not all could handle heart breaks and Gunwoo was one of them. Seyong saw his hyung being down in the pit of his emotions when the older got rejected. That made him really fearful of confessing to Eunji.

Gunwoo gave Seyong a look. "Don't be too late like me. You know what Sunhee said? She said she had a crush on me in the past but somehow her feelings changed. If I had been earlier in confessing, the one beside her now would be me. Don't drag, Seyong. It does you no good."

With his hyung's words in mind, Seyong brought Eunji to the park after school ended. He celebrated in his mind when he saw Eunii vividly trying to avoid Junhyung for whatever reasons he had no idea of.

He didn't know that Eunji didn't want to see Junhyung at he moment because

1. She was confused over her feelings for him.

2. When she saw Junhyung, Hyejin would bound to be by his side and she would feel that horrifying prick in her heart when she saw.

3. Yes Kang Eunji was a petty that hasn't forgiven Junhyung for abandoning her on their date to the Teddy Bear Museum.

He set a cute and heart-warming picnic under a tree and pulled Eunji with him. Eunji gasped in surprise. "Seyong oppa! You did all these?" her eyes widened at the multiple choices of snacks and drinks that looked absolutely lovely.

Seyong scratched the back of his head bashfully. "Ah...Neh." he blushed lightly. "Come on, sit down and eat." he pulled her down on a mat he prepared.

Eunji's mouth watered at the various goodies in front of her. "Why did you make me all these, Seyong oppa?" she asked curiously as she tasted a chocolate croissant which by the way, was heavenly.

Seyong looked at her. "Do you like them? I can make them for you as and when you like." he muttered.

Eunji laughed. "Why would you? It's not like I'm related to you or something."

With a deep breath, Seyong took her hands and searched her eyes softly. "What I'm trying to say here is, I'm willing to do anything for you as long as you want me to. I'll brave any danger for you. I'll do anything to make you smile." he bit his lip for a little. "Because I love you, Eunji."

Eunji's eyes were wide as saucers and fell open in shock. She didn't know what to think. Seyong liked her too? No wait, he said love! He loved her.

Seyong took Eunji's silence as consent and he leaned forwards towards her. Before Eunji knew what was happening, Seyong's lips were already on hers.

Eunji gasped as Seyong gently placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer. He was so gentle, so loving, but... It wasn't right.

Compared to Junhyung's drunken kiss, Seyong was careful and sweet, unlike Junhyung who conveniently forgot about the kiss.

Eunji could feel Seyong's soft lips gently pressing against hers, but all she felt was panic. She didn't feel that crazy heart beating thing she did with Junhyung. She wanted the thing to end as soon as possible and she was acutely aware of what was happening, unlike with Junhyung which she got completely lost in the kiss.

She realized, she didn't want this.

Gently, she put her hands on Seyong's chest and pushed him away. Seyong pulled away in surprise and searched Eunji's face for answers.

Eunji looked at her feet guiltily and bit her lip. "Mianhae Seyong oppa. I don't think I return your feelings anymore. It didn't feel right."

Seyong's face fell. *So what I expected really came through. Now I know what Gunwoo hyung feels.*

"It's just, I just realized..." Eunji mumbled. "I realized that I fell in love with-"

"Junhyung. You fell in love with Junhyung." Seyong whispered defeatedly. Eunji nodded tearfully and looked at him. "Forgive me Seyong oppa."

Seyong chuckled softly and ruffled her hair. "How can I blame you? It's not your fault. It's my fault for being too slow. If I had confessed before you went to Busan..."

"You liked me all that way before?" Eunji gasped in surprise. "I had a crush on you then too."

Seyong smiled bitterly. "If I had confessed then, maybe you wouldn't have fallen for Junhyung now."

"Seyong oppa..." Eunji flinched.

"Don't say sorry Eunji." Seyong reached out to cup her cheek. "If you feel sorry, then be happy like this forever, for me. Be happy with Junhyung. I'll kill him if he makes you sad."

"He doesn't know I like him, Seyong oppa." Eunji twisted her lips.

Seyong smiled. "Then tell him." he took a waffle and placed it in her hands. "At least for now, let's enjoy this picnic as friends."

Eunji nodded cheerfully and munched on the waffle. Seyong looked at her sadly. *The saddest thing is that, if I had been earlier, you would have been mine."

 

 

Junhyung couldn't sit still in his seat. He was in his art studio, because that's the only place he could ban Hyejin from with a reason of disturbing his work.

His art works were almost finished, his last painting missing only Eunji's eyes. But he couldn't complete it if his model refused to model for him and avoided him, could he?

Irritated and thoroughly frustrated, he got his car and drove all the way to Eunji's. He would ask her once and for all, what was bothering her such that she had to avoid him. He concluded that something happened on the night he got drunk, but the main problem was that he didn't remember any of it.

He saw Eunji going out of her house and he curiously followed her, only to realize she was going to the park. He gasped lightly when he saw that Seyong had prepared a whole feast for her in a romantic and sweet manner.

He cursed himself for not being able to cook. *Damn. At this rate, Kang Eunji will be lost to red head.*

When Seyong confessed, Junhyung crossed his fingers behind his back for Eunji to reject him. When Seyong kissed her, Junhyung's heart fell and he really wanted to run away.

Until he saw her push Seyong away. He stopped in his tracks curiously and eavesdropped on their conversation.

"-fallen in love with Junhyung."

Junhyung froze. His heart was pounding in his chest with anticipation and exhilaration, and he never felt as happy in his life. He dreadfully wanted to run to whisk Eunji away, but he knew it was Seyong's time with her and he respected that.

He cheered inwardly and smiled. *She loves me. She loves me too.*

"I'll make you happy, Kang Eunji." he whispered.

 

 

Unknownst to the stalker devil, someone else was stalking him. Key raised his brows when he heard what happened to Eunji and Seyong.

"This is getting interesting." he smirked. "So apparently Kang Eunji is not only Yong Junhyung's model, but she's in love with him as well."

*I'm going to use this fact to play the game.* he smirked.

 

-----

KYAAA I finally have a solution for the spamming of votes! I'm sorry if it's becoming a chore to you guys to have to continue voting so many times, but even after the rant, the second poll's result seemed rather ... suspicious. I mean, Jjong was third with 24% one night and the next morning he was first with 39%?

I can't be actually sure if there was spamming the second time round, but I'm still highly suspicious. Perhaps there was none and Jjong was just THAT charming (can't deny), but I really want a fair result.

So, here's the link to the AFF poll. Since I can't copy the poll here, I ask that you guys go vote for it manually. Can you guys please do that for me?

REMINDER: I WILL NOT take the other polls I've posted till now, into consideration because I think the AFF poll is the fairest.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/20203

I'm really sorry for the bother but I really want the result to be fair and a good representative of what everyone wants.