Devil vs Pig: Jealousy Attack

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Eunji looked around anxiously. "Are you sure this will work?" she whispered.

Seyong smiled at her. "Don't worry Eunji. We'll force Yong Junhyung to admit his feelings to you no matter what." he assured. *I don't get why that bastard still doesn't want to claim Eunji as his now that I'm out of the picture. I'm positive he likes her.* he thought.

Eunji smiled at him. "Arraso. Let's force the truth out of hi-" her eyes widened and she hid behind Seyong frantically. "Eotteohke! Junhyung oppa is here!" she squeaked.

Seyong took her hand calmly and whispered in her ear. "Just continue with the act like we practiced." Eunji nodded and pretended to be talking to Seyong animatedly about something.

Junhyung walked into the school (with the Hyejin by his side of course), ignoring Hyejin's chatter, and not bothering about the love confessions he got early in the morning. He was just like that: emotionless, cold and never smiling.

That was, until he saw Seyong and Eunji. He stopped in his tracks and glared at them intensely.

Seyong had his arm draped casually around Eunji as they chatted. They laughed heartily as if sharing and insider's joke, and Seyong curled a lock of Eunji's hair behind her ear affectionately. Eunji beamed up at him cutely and Seyong pinched her cheek.

Junhyung growled. *Where the hell does that red head think he's putting that dirty hand of his? Does he know that he's touching MY Eunji who had already rejected HIM for ME?*

Seyong's hand rested on Eunji's waist as he walked her to class. Many of the students were looking in their direction and wondering if Eunji and Seyong were together. Both of them just smiled at the crowd, not answering any questions.

Junhyung stormed behind them, watching like an eagle stalking it's prey, with smoke almost coming out of his ears and nostrils in any minute. Hyejin didn't notice anything wrong and talked about her clothes and shoes, chattering non stop as if Junhyung was listening to her.

Seyong stopped outside Eunji's class and bent to her ear. He whispered something in her ear and Eunji blushed pink. He ruffled her hair and waved goodbye, making a whole lot of junior girls swoon in delight.

Junhyung clenched his fists. *What the hell is their relationship now!* he thought angrily. He watched as Eunji skipped happily into the classroom and doodled Seyong's name on her notebook again. Oh, that pig was so going to die.

 

 

Once it was break time, Junhyung darted out of the class after Eunji. He couldn't approach Eunji because Hyejin was over him like she was his shadow or something, and he knew the only way to protect Eunji from the deadly Hyejin was to pretend Eunji didn't mean anything more to him than just his model. He figured if Key knew about Eunji, Hyejin did too. Best not to make a female tiger like Kim Hyejin jealous.

He fibbed that he had to see a teacher and made Hyejin wait for him at the cafeteria. He saw Eunji hurrying down the hallways and he ran after her. "What the hell is that Kang Eunji thinking?" he muttered angrily, storming past frightened students. "Sticking so close to Kim Seyong like that. Doesn't she know that even after being rejected, that red head still likes her? Idiot."

He saw Eunji walk towards the senior block and he grew angrier. Did she want to find Seyong the first thing when it's break time? He thought she didn't like Seyong anymore! She loved him! He heard so himself!

His eyes narrowed as Seyong smiled at Eunji and both of them went to a secluded, empty music room. Images flashed pass Junhyung's mind of what they could have been doing in that room, the two of them alone, and he was ready to barge in.

He opened the door and saw Seyong and Eunji talking. Yes, purely talking.

He frowned when he heard what they were saying. "Do you think Junhyung oppa was jealous?" Eunji asked anxiously. "I have no idea. He came to school with Hyejin and even when we were acting so lovey dovey, he didn't leave Kim Hyejin's side to come stop us or something."

Seyong patted Eunji's head. "Maybe he doesn't suspect anything now. We've got to make it more obvious to arouse his suspicions." he thought out loud.

Eunji nodded in agreement. She sighed dramatically. "Junhyung oppa better be jealous!" she huffed.

Junhyung closed the door softly with a smirk. *So that's what's it's all about. Kang Eunji, if you want to play it this way, two can play at it.*

 

 

"Woah, since when did Eunji had so many guy friends besides MyName and us?" Dongwoon asked, surprised. It was the end of school but Eunji wasn't with her MyName oppas, or the Beast boys like the other days.

She was surrounded by a whole lot of guys and was chatting with them as if they had a lot in common. Truth be told, Eunji was rather sought for in the school, but guys didn't really dare to court her because:

1. Kim Seyong was in love with her. Tough rival.

2. Yong Junhyung was her close friend (so it seems). A tougher rival.

3. KANG INSOO IS HER BROTHER! HELL MAN JUST GIVE UP NOW!

But today, Insoo, Seyong and Junhyung was nowhere in sight, and the fairy like Eunji had actually approached her fanboys first to start a conversation. Of course they had to grab this chance to talk to their idol!

"Eww how can Eunji stand it?" Yoseob wrinkled his nose in disgust. "Those guys are hideous! Man she must be really kind, or she's blind today."

Junhyung smirked. The guys were going too close to Eunji for comfort and he could see her trying to back away without seeming too impolite. *Babo, you asked for this.*

Junhyung strode towards the group and grabbed one of the guy's hand which was hovering above Eunji's . He swatted it hard, and the unfortunate guy howled in pain as he clutched his hand. "OWWWW!!!"

Junhyung smiled at him innocently. "There was a spider." he notified.

He didn't look as Eunji as he walked away....towards Hyejin. "Babe, ready to go home?" he asked.

Eunji's eyes were large as saucers, but so were Hyejin's. "Babe?" Hyejin squealed. "As in me? KYAA OF COURSE JUNNIE OPPA!" Both of them stalked out of the school in that high profile way of theirs.

Eunji growled softly. *Yong Junhyung what are you thinking! You said so yourself that you didn't love her!* she huffed.