The Pig that misses the Devil

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

More than a week passed with Hyejin pulling Junhyung off after classes. Junhyung didn't have any chance of talking more than a few words to Eunji since Hyejin was at his side at all times.

The fangirls in the school had already succumbed to the fact that their beloved Junhyung was taken. It wasn't hard to believe, since Junhyung and Hyejin were together all the time.

From classes to break, to leaving and coming to school. Even when it's PE lessons, they would pair up to do passing of balls and stretching.

Eunji took all this in painfully. She really didn't know why she was that affected with how close these two were, but the way they acted made Eunji want to puke in disgust. She was angry with Hyejin for sticking to Junhyung, but she was more disappointed in Junhyung for letting the stay by his side.

They didn't have any modeling/painting sessions for more than a week, and Eunji only knew of Junhyung's whereabouts through the Beast members.

"They went to the Han River yesterday." Dongwoon tapped his chin as he recalled. "And Hyejin brought Junhyung to have a romantic candle light dinner, and they watched the sun rise together, and-"

"Ewww please stop." Yoseob winced. "I have no interest in their activities whatsoever."

Eunji bit her lip and pouted. *Why were they doing those things together? Are they really together?* In contrary to what everyone else believes in, Eunji refuses to believe that Junhyung and Hyejin were together. Even if they were, she would only believe it if Junhyung told her personally.

"He doesn't need to paint anymore?" Eunji muttered.

Doojoon recognized that look of jealousy and patted Eunji's shoulder. "Don't worry Eunji. I'm sure if Junhyung had a choice he would want to. Just bear with that for a while more." he pleaded.

Eunji nodded, trudging dejectedly out of the class. The Beast members looked at each other and smiled. Maybe the Pig was really warming up to the Devil...just a little.

Eunji was surprised to find Junhyung waiting for her outside class. He gestured for her to come, and she looked around. She blinked when she didn't find Hyejin anywhere in sight and pointed to herself. "Me?" she squeaked.

Junhyung gave a smirk and nodded. "Yes you, Kang Eunji."

Eunji gasped in surprise and went over to him tentatively, looking around at all times to see if Hyejin would suddenly appear. "You're finally talking to me?" she blurted.

Junhyung looked amused. He took her wrist like he always did, and all of a sudden, Eunji felt the way his fingers were curling round her thin wrist was sending her a strange tingling feeling from all over. It felt like the place of contact was burning and strangely, she wanted more.

"We're having our modeling session today. You slacked off long enough." he notified as he pulled her to his car. For the first time, Eunji didn't grumble and got on willingly. She peeked at him from the corner of her eye and smiled to herself.

Finally, they had some time alone.

 

 

Eunji stepped into the familiar art studio and took a deep whiff of the air. The air was slightly musty from being underused for the past week, but it still looked about the same as she remembered it.

"Why isn't your girlfriend with you today?" Eunji finally asked, the question eating her up her curiosity. She looked at Junhyung whose face darkened and jaw clenched tighter.

"Hyejin went to the Teddy Bear Museum today. And I told her I was allergic to fur." Junhyung smirked slightly. He bit his lip for a few moments and searched her eyes. "And she's not my girlfriend."

Eunji perked up and looked at him. *Not his girlfriend?*

Junhyung smiled at her face and poked her forehead. "Yes she's not my girlfriend, contrary to common belief." he told her.

Eunji bit back a smile and hopped onto the couch, fiddling with the cushion and trying her best to look nonchalant. She couldn't help the inner self in her that wanted to dance and laugh at the new knowledge. SHE ISN'T HIS GIRLFRIEND!!! WHOOHOOO~~~

"Then why do you go everywhere with her?" Eunji asked curiously, her eyes gleaming.

Junhyung plopped beside her and shrugged. "Make it right, Kang Eunji. She's the one following me around." he grumbled. Eunji looked at him curiously. "And she's also living in my house now, so I see her twenty four seven. It's horrifying." he shuddered.

Eunji propped her chin up with her elbows. "Then why do you allow her to cling onto you?" she asked. "If it was anyone else, you'll yell at them to go away, or maybe even push them off a cliff."

Junhyung raised his brows at her. He got up and prepared his art materials, taking his canvass out which he had neglected over the past week. He dabbed his brush in the paint as Eunji watched him. "Push them off the cliff? I don't think I'd do that." he smirked plainly.

"I highly doubt that." Eunji giggled.

Junhyung raised his brows at her, but decided against replying. He didn't want to bicker with her when he finally got time with her alone. He really missed her, even though he'd die before admitting that.

A lapse of silence appeared before Junhyung finally replied her question. "She's a family friend." he muttered. "And there are a lot of reasons. But I can't just cast her away like that, you get what I mean?" he looked at her. "She's more than a random girl on the street."

Eunji's happy mood was immediately dampened as she felt arrows shoot at her heart. *More than a random girl on the street? That sounds like a love confession to me.*

Junhyung noticed Eunji's silence but he didn't want to explain his relationship with Hyejin. He chose to continue painting her in silence. Eunji pouted slightly as she stared at the tv screen. *What is their relationship exactly? I really want to know.*

"I missed this."

Eunji looked at Junhyung curiously, but he didn't dare meet her gaze. "I meant the painting." he cleared his throat. Eunji blinked a few times and smiled. "Neh I did too."

Junhyung's head whipped to look at her in surprise. "I meant your couch." Eunji grinned.

Junhyung rolled his eyes and continued with his painting. "And she really isn't my girlfriend. There's no need to worry, Kang Eunji." he mumbled.

At that, Eunji suddenly felt assured. She smiled to herself as she played with the cushion. "She went to the Teddy Bear Museum?" she asked. Her eyes shimmered in interest. "I'd love to visit that."

Junhyung's hand stopped painting and he looked up at her. "I can take you."

Eunji blinked at him in surprise. "But you're allergic-" Junhyung shut her up before she could continue. "I'm not. I'll take you. Tomorrow." he finished.

Eunji looked at him curiously and a wide grin broke on her face. "Really?"

"Hn." Junhyung grunted in response.

Eunji leaped up from the couch and bounced towards him, flinging her arms round him. "GOMAWO YONG JUNHYUNG!! KYAA~~" she beamed happily.

Junhyung took the chance to wrap his arms round her for a few moments and savoured the blissful feeling. His mind of reeling with happiness and he sighed contently. "You're thanking me with passion but you're calling me by my full name. It's weird."

Eunji looked up at him curious round orbs. "Then what do I call you? You call me Kang Eunji too!" she protested.

"It's different." he waved the matter off. "You even call the Beast members oppa. It's highly insulting to me, especially when I'm your painter and you're my artist."

Eunji frowned. "So you want me to call you oppa as well?"

"Hn." Junhyung grunted.

Eunji opened for a try. "Junhyung op...." Junhyung waited anxiously on tenderhooks. Eunji's face scrunched up. "I can't do it." she grumbled.

"Hey!" Junhyung frowned. He poked her forehead and messed her hair, tickling her sides. Eunji laughed and pleaded for him to stop, but Junhyung was merciless in his tickling techniques.

"Call me oppa." he bargained.

"NOOO!" Eunji wailed.

"Yah Kang Eunji!" Junhyung growled.

Eunji giggled and panted. "Arraso arraso!" Junhyung stopped tickling her and watched her expectantly. "Well?"

Eunji took a deep breath. "Junhyung oppa."

Junhyung smiled. It sounded so wonderful rolling off her tongue. He wasn't one of those romantic type of guy who would swoon when girls called him oppa, but the significance that he was close to her enough for some sort of endearment made him wildly happy.

"Again." he demanded.

"Junhyung oppa." Eunji giggled.

"Again."

"Junhyung oppa."

"Again."

"....Again? But-"

"Again."

"Arraso! Junhyung oppa. Hey you're smiling!"

"Again."

"Yong Junhyung you're such a dork!"

"Kang Eunji..."

"Arraso arraso Junhyung oppa."

"Good. Again."

"My throat's sore. You're responsible for getting me cough medicine."

"Fine. Again."

"Junhyung oppa."