Insoo the Evil

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Junhyung woke up the next morning from a deep peaceful and satisfying sleep. He looked down and realized that Eunji and him had unconsciously cuddled together in the middle of the night.

Her head was resting comfortably below his chin, and her hands on his chest. Her leg swung over his in an unfashionable manner, and he was hugging her tight.

Junhyung chuckled softly as he watched her sleep. He realized from the last time they had shared this bed till now, so many things have changed.

He realized he had fallen for this pig, much to his surprise. He realized (delightfully) that this pig had fallen for him as well. The pig rejected her all time crush for him, and he saved her twice.

Junhyung her cheek softly and planted a gentle kiss on her nose. *Because I love you, I'm going to protect you from my mother. I promise.*

Eunji slowly woke up and her eyes fluttered opened. She saw Junhyung watching her with an amused expression as he poked her forehead.

"Good morning Kang Eunji." he said his oh-so-lovely husky voice.

Eunji blushed red when she realized what position they were sleeping in. *I could get used to this.* she thought.

"Good morning Junhyung oppa." she smiled softly. Junhyung pinched her nose and sat her up. Eunji swooned at the way his muscular arm held her up.

"Don't get too dreamy Kang Eunji, you've got to prepare breakfast." he tapped her nose and went off to wash up.

Eunji huffed irritably. She remembered how Junhyung was so considerate and gentle to her yesterday. It was like he was her personal prince charming or something.

It made her think that maybe....maybe he liked her back.

But he was back with this slave duty thing again. "What does that devil feel about me exactly?!!" Eunji complained.

---

For the first time, Eunji was able to notice something else besides food when she was eating. She caught Junhyung watching her with a soft and affectionate expression that she had never once seen.

*Am I seeing things? Is that affection I see in his eyes?* Eunji celebrated.

Once their eyes met, Junhyung's face immediately turned back to it's original emotionless form. "Kang Eunji." he made her look at him.

Just when she turned, Junhyung smeared whipped cream on her cheek. "Hah. Pig with cream." he snickered.

Eunji growled, frustrated. *So maybe he wasn't looking at me.*

---

Junhyung made his chauffeur drive his car to the art studio so he could send Eunji back to her house. Without thinking, he took her hand and led her to the car, even opening the car door for her.

He put his hand on her head so that she wouldn't hit her head on the door like the klutz she was. Eunji blinked at his caring behavior, confused.

At once, Junhyung realized what he was doing and he pushed Eunji into the car roughly. "You're taking forever to just get in the car, Kang Eunji." he rolled his eyes.

Eunji frowned and rubbed her . *And I thought maybe he might like me.*

 

 

Throughout the day, Eunji got confused by Junhyung's actions many times. He sent her home and personally addressed her parents and fuming brother on why she had to stay over at his place. He brought extra lunch to school so that Eunji could have it. Eunji caught him looking at her for more than five times in a single hour.

But at the same time, he was mean to her again, as if this whole ordeal didn't happen.

He gave her his homework to do. He used his old trick of pretending to kiss her, before he left her house, and almost caused her to be murdered by Insoo. He gave her extra food, but made her wash his containers and lunchbox.

Every time she thought maybe he might like her, he orders her around like the slave she's supposed to be.

It was maddening. And the dense Eunji really had no idea what to make of it. In the end, she had to consult her awesome brother for some useful advice.

"Oppa eotteohke?" Eunji pouted as she laid on the couch. Insoo glanced at her, tearing his eyes from the football game he was watching.

"Wae?" he asked.

Eunji sighed and turned around, facing the ceiling. "I like Junhyung oppa, but I have no idea if he likes me back."

Insoo flinched. Even though he knew she liked Junhyung now, hearing it again didn't help with the truth he really disliked. He would always be on team Seyong no matter what.

"That rascal hasn't said anything?" Insoo asked. *Idiot. Why isn't he confessing yet? It's obvious he likes the pig.*

"No." Eunji pouted sadly. "Sometimes he's warm and nice to me but sometimes he's the jerk that commands me around. I have no idea."

Insoo smirked and leaned towards Eunji. A terrific idea came into his mind. This was a great chance to make Junhyung suffer a bit.

"Then make him jealous." Insoo told her. "Make him jealous and watch his reaction. If he appears to be tight lipped and pale, it means he cares."

"That's such a great idea, Insoo oppa!" Eunji squealed and hugged his arm. "KYAAA I must try to plot how to make Junhyung oppa jealous!"

With that, she ran off. Insoo smirked to himself. "Let's see you get red in the face with anger when my dear sister mixes around with other guys, Yong Junhyung."