Kim Hyejin

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"Where the hell did you run off to?" Insoo hollered. "We went out for that night cycling ride and all of a sudden when we went back to Gunwoo's house, Seyong said you went off! Where the hell did you go!"

Eunji flinched at Insoo's loud voice. He really is a human loudspeaker. "I went to take care of Yong Junhyung since fell sick, Insoo oppa." she mumbled.

"MWOOO??!!!" Insoo screeched loudly, making a few birds flee fearfully from their nest on the tree. "So you spent the night with him? Alone?"

Eunji flinched again. "Insoo oppa...it's just taking care of someone sick. Like a nurse." she persuaded. "Nothing you should be angry about."

"Not angry. Just hella worried I may suddenly become an uncle nine months later." Insoo muttered darkly.

"Insoo Oppa!!" Eunji whined.

Insoo made a face. "Arraso Arraso. Innocent Eunji and innocent Junhyung alright?" he shuddered. "God I can't believe I used innocent on him."

Seyong walked with the group silently. He had his doubts that Eunji had gone to Junhyung. After all, he was the only person he knew that could affect Eunji's emotions so greatly. However, hearing it from personally made Evette if much worse.

The gang went into the school and Eunji found herself looking for Junhyung. After knowing him a little more, she found herself slightly interested to know more. Not Yong Junhyung the hot handsome artist that all girls are after, but Yong Junhyung, the guy who has weaknesses, the guy who gets lonely sometimes, the guy who never smiles but when he does, he looks a thousand times better.

She found him in the corner of the school with the rest of the Beast members. She wanted to approach him despite what she thought she felt for him (hatred really) when she noticed his expression.

It was dark, irritated, highly frustrated and he looked like he could kill someone without hesitation. Eunji blinked in surprise. *What happened?*

"Wow Yong Junhyung looks murderous today." Sunhee shuddered beside her best friend, secretly wondering if someday Eunji and Junhyung got together, would she be able to even hold a one minute conversation with her best friend's boyfriend.

Eunji frowned. *What made him so mad? Don't tell me...did something happen at home? I know his family isn't the happiest one, so did something happen there?*

She was prepared to rush towards him to annoy the he'll out of him to get answers when another high pitched voice resonating loudly through the halls stopped her in her tracks. "JUNNIE OPPA~~~"

Eunji turned to see a beautiful... Scratch that. Hot, y, ogling-worthy girl running towards Junhyung. Eunji let out a gasp involuntarily as the girl launched herself onto Junhyung and hugged him like a panda on a tree.

"I missed you, Junhyung oppa~" She whined and battled her eyelids.

Eunji felt herself getting immensely irritated with that girl even though she only knew of her existence five seconds ago. Who was she to hug her Yong Junhyung so freely.

Ehhh??? HER Yong Junhyung??!! Okay so maybe she needed together her head checked as well.

"Wow that girl is hot. Yong Junhyung is one lucky guy." Insoo murmured. Eunji shot a death glare at her brother, which she now viewed with no difference from a betrayer.

Insoo held his arms up. "Hey I'm a guy!" he defended.

Eunji ignored him and turned her attention back to Junhyung and that unknown girl. Junhyung had plucked her off him and was trying hard not to look disgusted though Eunji could see that he really wanted to scowl. "You just went to the bathroom to reapply your lipstick for a few minutes Hyejin." he retorted.

The girl, apparently called Hyejin pouted, making a few guys around them coo at her appreciatively. Even a few of the myName members (namely Insoo) nodded approvingly at her. "That shows how much I love you, Junnie oppa. I miss you even when I'm looking at you now!"

"Awwwwww~" the males in the school chorused while the female population had already begun forming the Hyejin anti fanclub, which Eunji had an urge to run the president for.

Junhyung shrugged Hyejin off irritatedly and stormed off to class. When he passed Eunji, she gave a small wave timidly, but he didn't see because of his anger. Hyejin followed behind Junhyung like a puppy, throwing smug looks at the crowd because Junhyung didn't scream at her to leave unlike what he would do to others.

Eunji bit her lip, confused over her uneasiness as she walked after them to her class.

 

 

It turns out Kim Hyejin was in their class. Luck couldn't be any worse, and Junhyung didn't look happy when Hyejin requested to get Eunji's seat.

"Seongsaengnim, Kang Eunji needs to sit beside me because she's a failure in math and without me she'll just die in the exams." Junhyung declared.

Eunji shot him a weird look but didn't say anything. He was true to a certain extent, and it was helped by the fact that there was this tinge of reluctance to shift seats away from him.

Hyejin looked displeased but she said otherwise. "Aww you're so nice Junnie oppa~" she cooed. In the end, she chased the other girl that was sitting on the other side of Junhyung and took that seat instead.

Throughout the lesson, she kept talking to Junhyung non-stop, not even bothered that Junhyung wasn't participating in her "conversations".

The chattering from her made it hard for Eunji to endure through the lessons and she truly wanted to throw confetti when the day finally ended. She never looked forward to modeling sessions with Junhyung that much before. They had missed quite a few sessions since she had been mad with him previously.

Just then, Seyong came into their class. The junior girls were excited that their senior Kingka had visited their class and they chattered loudly. "Seyong oppa?" Eunji looked surprised.

Seyong chuckled and ruffled her hair, making Junhyung scowl. "You didn't bring your wallet so Insoo hyung made me bring you some money." he passed her fifty thousand won.

"Gomawo Seyong oppa, and thank Insoo oppa for me." she beamed.

Seyong opened his mouth to speak when a high pitched barbie doll voice was heard. "Such a baby. Even needing others to bring her pocket money." Hyejin commented.

Eunji's eyes widened at Hyejin. "Excuse me?" she couldn't believe her ears. She haven't known this girl for more than a day and she was insulting her already?

"I said you're a baby, Kang Eunji can't you hear me?" she snickered. "Not only are you childish and dependent on others, you're deaf too."

"Hey you're going too far." Seyong stood in front of Eunji protectively.

"Oh, needing your red head prince to save you from distress, I see?" Hyejin snickered. "You're such a loser Kang Eunji."

"Hey you-" Seyong wanted to say.

"Stop it Kim Hyejin." Junhyung grabbed Hyejin by her shoulders and shoved her behind him. He met eyes with Eunji and Eunji saw a thousand emotions running through them. The most obvious being helplessness.

"Oh I know Junnie oppa, we shouldn't waste time on people like her." Hyejin hooked arms with Junhyung. "Let's go home together oppa! I wonder if Omonim is home!"

Junhyung looked away from Eunji slowly and followed Hyejin. "Omonim isn't coming home that early." he muttered.

They left the classroom, leaving Eunji gaping at them.

Were they staying together? Who was that girl to come all of a sudden and latch herself on Junhyung like that?

What was their relationship? Junhyung would never have tolerated any girl latching themselves on him like that. The Yong Junhyung she knew would have screamed at the girl without hesitation.

But he had allowed that Kim Hyejin to stay by his side. Even though he didn't exactly respond to her seductive tactics, but he didn't push her away either.

That bothered Eunji immensely. Seyong watched as Eunji gazed at the two who had long gone with a forlorn expression.

*Does Junhyung having a girl bother you, Eunji? Why are you acting like that?*