One Way Glass

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"Aww come on Sunhee, just go with me!" Kikwang whined, pushing the bouquet of flowers into her arms.

Sunhee didn't exactly know what Kikwang was trying to do. Giving her flowers and gifts, treating her like a princess, appearing whenever she needed help.

To her, he was more of a stalker than a prince charming. Seeing too much of this person just made him more annoying than ever. And he's even asking for her to spend more time with him?

"Why would I want to go with you to the beach?" Sunhee asked. "I see you everyday already during math, hangul, and physics lessons! Why would I want to see you again after school?"

Kikwang pouted. "Aww come on! I even bought these flowers for you!" he pleaded. "Just come with me.."

The Beast members just shook their heads at the scene. Trust Kikwang to fall for such a dense girl, that doesn't even know his feelings even after such obvious advances.

"Even if I wanted to go to the beach, I'd go with Gunwoo Oppa!" Sunhee announced with finality. Kikwang slumped in disappointment and dumped the flowers in the rubbish bin, dejected.

Sunhee patted Kikwang's head. "You'll find a girlfriend to take with you soon. You don't need to take me." she smiled. Kikwang shook his head. *It's you I like, Babo.*

Junhyung hadn't been paying attention to the whole thing, until he saw the MyName members walking towards them, together with his dearest slave. He frowned slightly when he noticed how happy Eunji was looking, and that she didn't walk beside Seyong.

Eunji and Seyong would normally walk beside each other and chat easily, but today, they were glancing at each other from the side of their eyes and blushing when their gazes met.

It was disgustingly romantic and lovely dovey to Junhyung. And he hated it.

Sunhee saw Gunwoo and immediately beamed at him, running to his side. "Good morning Gunwoo Oppa!" she smiled, not knowing Kikwang was scowling behind her.

Gunwoo noticed, however, realizing Kikwang was truly interested in Sunhee, rather than something like teasing. His heart constricted a little at the thought that someone likes Sunhee, and he found himself surprised at the emotion again.

He shook his head. *Sunhee's like my sister. Don't mix up Gunwoo.*

JunQ was rubbing his tummy and frowning. "Aish I'm hungry already." he grumbled. "Why is it that I get hungry so fast?"

Chaejin looked up from his book smugly. "Oh Hyung how can you not know!" he asked. "It's obviously to do with the metabolism rate of your body and-"

"Shut up maknae." JunQ grumbled. He didn't want to be told off by someone younger than him, even though that maknae was a certified genius. He looked towards Eunji who was he well known pig amongst them. Perhaps she would have some packets of biscuits in her bag?

"Eunji ah, do you have any food to spare?" he asked. Eunji and Seyong were looking in opposite directions, both not daring to peek at each other from getting caught moments ago.

Junhyung scowled. It as just like some Romeo and Juliet show. Young love? Pffftt.

*I still can't believe Seyong asked me out on a date! It's a date right? It's me and him only, so it's a date right? KYAA!!* Eunji celebrated in her mind, giggling to herself.

JunQ frowned. He asked Eunji a question and she stood that giggling to herself. It was freaky I tell you. "Yah Eunji ah!" he waved his hand in front of her.

Eunji snapped out of her trance. "Neh Junkyu Oppa?" she blinked.

Insoo frowned. "What's up with you, pig?" he asked. "You've been blanking out and giggling to yourself since yesterday. Junkyu asked if you had food to spare, pig."

Eunji nodded and took out a pack of biscuits from her bag and handed it to JunQ, who beamed happily. She pouted at Insoo. "I'm not a pig, Oppa! I'm just...errr thinking of things."

"Thinking?" Insoo repeated with a raised brow. "You surprise me, pig."

"YAH INSOO OPPA!" Eunji growled. "I'm not a pig!" Junhyung tuned out of the conversation and watched Seyong's reaction. When Eunji had said she was thinking about something, Seyong looked like he was thing of the same thing.

It seemed like there was something going on there, and Junhyung didn't like it.

 

 

"Hehehehe..."

Junhyung snapped his head towards Eunji irritably. She was doodling on her textbook and sighing dreamily in that love-sick face of hers. She had been doing that all day, and it's irritating Junhyung out if his mind.

The fact that Seyong might well be the one to cause her to turn into such a love-sick freak made Junhyung madder than ever. He never saw what the hell was amazing about Kim Seyong.

*I'm much better than him.* Junhyung grumbled to himself.

He glanced towards Eunji and peeked at her textbook. She had drawn hearts everywhere, circling her name and Seyong's. She giggled to herself once more and blushed.

Junhyung jaw was locked tight as he clenched his teeth. He caught sight of three characters that made him want to puke right then and there.

Kim Eunji

*Ugh that girl. She's even testing his surname with her name?* he roared in his head. *What the hell? Yong Eunji sounds much better than some Kim Eunji.*

He tolerated her sweetness till the end of the lessons and was prepared to torture her thoroughly for making him suffer, when Eunji approached him herself.

"Erm Yong Junhyung, I just wanted to ask if we have modeling this Saturday. Or if you'll bring me for errands and stuff." Eunji played with her fingers.

Junhyung narrowed his eyes at her. He hadn't thought of it yet. But if there was a chance to meet her, he wouldn't let t pass. "Yes." Junhyung answered without thinking.

Eunji's face fell. She looked down and pouted for a bit. "I was wondering if you could give me an off day that day?" she asked hopefully. "I have an important meeting...with err.. Sunhee!"

Junhyung frowned. He calculated the dates in his mind and his eyes widened when he realized what day Saturday was. It was going to be White Day.

And no doubt Seyong was bringing Eunji on a date.

Junhyung growled inwardly and wanted to refuse. But he saw her adorable eager face and sighed inwardly. *Darn.*

"Okay." Junhyung shrugged, pretending not to care.

Eunji beamed. "Really? Woah Gomawo Yong Junhyung!" she punched the air. She realized she overreacted for someone who was going out with Sunhee, and cleared awkwardly.

"Ahehehe. I love Sunhee you see." She smiled sheepishly.

Junhyung remained emotionless as he nodded. *Sunhee? I don't think so Kang Eunji.* he thought.

He smirked at her happy face when she thought Junhyung hadn't suspected anything.

*You're like a one way glass Kang Eunji. What others do to you and all, you don't know at all. You're ignorant of how annoyed and happy you make me feel at the same time. And in addition, your face shows everything you're feeling. You're such a bad liar Kang Eunji. Let's see where you're going with "Sunhee" on White Day.*