Pig under Stress

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"Do you like my dress, Junnie oppa?" Hyejin asked, swaying her hips as she walked to Junhyung in a slinky black dress.

Junhyung didn't look at her and nodded. "Hn." he grunted. Hyejin pouted and hugged his arm, squeezing her s to his arm in a manner that would have been y if Junhyung even paid her 1% of his attention. Too bad he didn't.

"Junnie oppa, the party's going to start soon. The media will be there, we should go soon." she urged. Junhyung pursed his lips in irritance as he led her out of the house. His mother was there watching them and he made sure not to upset that crazy woman.

Mrs Yong smiled at Junhyung approvingly. "Make sure you look after Hyejin at the ball, Junhyung." she told him. "Don't let other young men steal her away."

*I'll be glad if they do.* Junhyung rolled his eyes inwardly.

They arrived at the hotel ballroom, the most luxurious of all Seoul, and Junhyung noted that a lot of reporters had already arrived. It was a big event in the art industry mainly because of Key's father, who was a famous artist in his younger days.

"Aren't you two going in yet?" Mrs Yong asked.

"We're waiting for Key." Junhyung told her before Hyejin could open to say anything. After bading his mother goodbye, Junhyung waited anxiously for Key and Eunji to appear. He was rather apprehensive about the whole idea, and he didn't know if Key would do anything to Eunji.

Hyejin rolled her eyes, seeing Junhyung looking so worried and uptight. *What does that Kang Eunji have that I don't?* she pouted, looking down at her curvy body. *I'm better than her in all ways.*

Soon, the familiar red Audi rolled into view. Junhyung waited on tenderhooks as he waited for Eunji to appear. Key came out of the driver's seat in a suave suit, and he opened the door for Eunji.

Junhyung's eyes widened in surprise when he saw her.

20111124_iu_melon_2.jpg 

He gulped and blinked several times. She wasn't wearing a revealing dress like Hyejin did, she didn't put on tons of make up, the only thing she did was be herself.

And hell was she gorgeous.

Junhyung felt his face warm up as he approached her. "You look..." he struggled to find words to describe her. EUnji blinked up at him anxiously. "It doesn't suit me?" she asked, scared.

"No!" Junhyung blurted. "You look great." he mumbled, embarrassed.

Eunji giggled, a light pink blush appearing on her cheeks. Hyejin and Key rolled their eyes and looked away. "Let's go in." Key offered.

The four of them went in, and at once, the reporters began snapping pictures and throwing a thousand questions at them. Junhyung just made sure Eunji was within his sight at all times, and ignored all the questions.

Key and Hyejin on the other hand, enjoyed the attention and posed endlessly for the camera.

Junhyung and Eunji left the Kim siblings, and Junhyung led Key over to the cocktail table. He grabbed a cup of wine and passed it to her with a teasing expression. "From what I remember, you liked this."

Eunji shot him an annoyed look. "I was traumatized because of your paintings!" she sulked. She looked at him for a bit. "You know, the other time you told me that all your paintings weren't from your heart, and they were just orders from your mother and the company. I was wondering if ... when you painted me.. is that what your heart really wants to paint?" she asked timidly.

Junhyung nearly laughed at the obvious fact. He reached out and her cheek lightly. "Are you insane?" he whispered softly. "You're the only person I ever want to paint." *Or spend my life with, for that matter.* he added.

Eunji blushed pink as they stared at each other. Both entered a trance as they gazed into the other's eyes, wanting to make time stop at the very moment.

Unfortunately for them, this wasn't Key's plan. When he saw both of them acting so lovey dovey, he felt an irritance spark off in him and he immediately headed to one of the reporters. "Look there, at Yong Junhyung."

Soon, a whole crowd of reporters surrounded Eunji and Junhyung, breaking both of them out of their dream-like state. Junhyung frowned as he kept his grip on Eunji's hand, making sure she doesn't get lost amongst these vile people. Reporters were a little uncivilized sometimes.

"Why are they crowding around us?" Eunji asked fearfully.

Junhyung squeezed her hand lightly. "Don't worry, let me handle this." he whispered.

A reporter stood out and approached Junhyung bravely. "Yong Junhyung sshi, may I ask what is your relation with this young lady over here? Who is this?" he asked.

Junhyung glanced over at Key. They had planned for Key to tell the public that Eunji was Key's classmate. Key smiled at the reporters. "I sure want to know as well." he shrugged. "I was shocked when Junhyung appeared here with a female companion."

Junhyung's eyes widened. It wasn't supposed to happen this way. Key betrayed them!

"This is your first time to come to a public event with a female companion, Yong Junhyung sshi." The reporter pressed on. "Who is this girl and what is your relation with her?"

Junhyung glanced at his mother who was glaring at them. There were numerous world class models like SNSD, f(x) and T-ara, even 2NE1 that were around, listening attentively as well. They were curious to this girl who had the honour to stand beside the great Yong Junhyung.

Junhyung felt Eunji shiver beside him and he pulled her in closer. "This is Kang Eunji. She...goes to the same school as me." he bit his lip.

"Oh really?" flashes of the camera began blinding the both of them. "Is she your girlfriend, Yong Junhyung sshi? It is a commonly known fact that you don't accquaint yourself with females."

Junhyung gulped. "She's my classmate."

"Oh? And you brought your classmate here? This seems suspicious doesn't it, Yong Junhyung sshi?"

Junhyung glanced at Eunji who looked terrified. "She..." he turned to look at the reporters as a lump appeared at his throat. He was so going to regret this. He's going to put her in so much trouble. But there's no choice. There's no alternative-

"She's my model." Junhyung muttered.

Key smirked as he walked away. *They're going to get into so much trouble now.* Mrs Yong's eyes widened as she gasped. "What? This thing?" she pointed, disgusted. "She's not even a world class model!"

Junhyung bit his lip. "She's just an ordinary girl. She's has no experience modeling."

The SNSD, f(x) and T-ara girls whispered amongst themselves and pointed fingers at Eunji. "What? Such a commoner? She's not even fit!" they whispered.

Eunji's face fell as she hung her head sadly. *I knew that from the start, but it still hurts hearing it.*

"Are you sure this is the right choice for a model, Yong Junhyung sshi?" the reporters asked in disapproval. "She has no experience and all, and there are so many better choices..."

Junhyung looked down at Eunji and saw that she was already tearing. He couldn't let the public see her tears. He couldn't let them see her weakness. He couldn't let her bear this pain like this.

That's why he grabbed her hand and ran.