Junhyung the Devil Part II

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

After the random chicken dance incident, Junhyung felt more pleased than ever. He felt like he could actually do something to spoil their date without looking like he was a jealous freak when actually he was.

Eunji on the other hand feverishly hoped that Junhyung would send any more text messages, or she'll seriously hand herself. It was her lovely date with Seyong and that devil had to ruin it.

Seyong brought Eunji to the arcade next. Eunji noticed that their hands were close to one another, but Seyong made no move to hold hers.

Her thoughts wandered to Junhyung. He would always naturally grab her wrist whenever they walked. It seemed a little domineering, not exactly romantic and all, but sometimes when Eunji felt a little lost, it does seem to give her a little security she needed.

She puffed her cheeks as she glanced down at their hands which were so close. Seyong noticed her silence and ruffled her hair. "Am I making you bored?" he asked.

Eunji shook her head and smiled. "Ani. I'm fine." she looked around the arcade and bit her lip. They didn't have these at Busan.

"I haven't been here before, Seyong Oppa." Eunji whispered. She looked around the various gaming machines and frowned. She hadn't been on any of those before.

Seyong laughed. "I can teach you, Eunji. Don't worry and follow me, okay?" he brought her in and paid for both their racing games.

"Turn if you want to change the direction, and step on this if you want to accelerate." Seyong explained. He smiled at her. "Ready?"

Eunji her lips nervously. "Neh I'm-" the game started. "KYAAA!!!" she yelled her head off while she tried following the route.

Seyong chuckled as he stirred the stirring wheel one hand, and glanced at her. She looked so adorable when she was panicking.

Junhyung sat on one of the racing machines and watched them. He chuckled to himself when he saw Eunji screaming her head off, making few heads turn towards her in puzzlement.

*That girl seriously makes my day.* he smiled.

Eunji suddenly stopped screaming and heaved a sigh of relief as she slumped on the seat. "Wow. That was scary." she heaved.

Seyong frowned as he continued his race. "You're done?" he glanced at his screen and accelerated, finishing a few seconds after her.

The word loser blinked on his screen while winner blinked on hers. "Ehh?? I won!" Eunji exclaimed, surprised.

Seyong shook his head and laughed. He had thought he didn't want to go too fast so that Eunji wouldn't lose too badly, but he didn't expect her to be a talent in this. This was why he liked her: she's full of surprises.

"You're amazing Eunji." Seyong ruffled her hair. "Since Oppa lost, I'll let you make me do a forfeit. What do you want me to do?"

Eunji tapped her chin and looked around. Her gaze fell on the dance machine and she pointed at it excitedly. "Seyong Oppa! I want to see you dance!" she exclaimed.

Seyong made his way to the dance machine and deposited his coin. He glanced back at Eunji who gave him an encouraging smile with a cute fighting pose. *It's your forte Kim Seyong. You've got to impress her.*

The music started and the red headed dance machine began his magnificent performance. A crowd soon formed around them as Seyong danced seriously.

His face was focused and he looked absolutely charming like that, different from his usual cute and joking self. Eunji clapped enthusiastically as she cheered him on.

Junhyung crossed his arm from the corner. He scoffed at the scene and rolled his eyes. The guy beside him was cheering loudly. "Wow that dude dances so well!" he exclaimed.

Junhyung shot the guy a glare. "Check your eyes man. That guy is nothing near to good." he growled fiercely. The guy backed away in fear, muttering something about a free will society.

The song ended and it wasn't a surprise when Seyong got full marks. Eunji clapped enthusiastically to Seyong's delight. Her phone vibrated and her face fell when she read Junhyung's message.

Play Guitar Hero. And you'll be the lead singer. Don't forget to dedicate the song to me.

Eunji shuddered. *Sing? For him? First the chicken dance now this? Is he trying to kill me?* she slapped her face with her hands.

Seyong looked at her curiously. "Something wrong? Eunji?"

Eunji looked at him bravely. "Seyong oppa I want to play Guitar Hero. I'll be the lead singer." she told him. Seyong's eyes widened in surprise, since she wasn't on to show off in front of a crowd. She had already shocked him by dancing that chicken dance all of a sudden, but now there were a lot of teenagers looking. It'd be very different.

And not to mention she's tone deaf.

Seyong followed her confused as she picked up the mike and chose a random song. It didn't matter which song she chose anyway, it'd still turn out tuneless because of her.

"Ahem ahem. I dedicate this song to Yong Junhyung." Eunji said into the mike, making Seyong frown in puzzlement. Junhyung smirked and made sure he wasn't in her view.

Eunji looked around and cursed Junhyung in her mind. That idiot was seriously ruining her date, and to think he had the guts to follow her around!

She didn't care about the curious faces as she sang loudly into the mike. The crowd winced and began dispersing immediately, but Eunji remained calm. To say she had no gift in music was an understatement. She was horrible in it.

Even Seyong had to try to keep himself from flinching when she tried to hit the high notes. It was total torture.

Junhyung chuckled to himself when he saw how Eunji didn't care how others looked at her. *That's cute.*

Eunji made a face when the song ended and bowed, as if anyone stayed to listen. She buried her face in her hands again. "Let's go now Seyong oppa." she shot a last glare at the arcade and hoped nothing else will turn up because of the devil.

 

 

She was wrong.

To whatever Seyong says, answer with something good about me. I'm listening, Kang Eunji.

Eunji mentally smacked herself. Seyong and her had gone to a cafe for some snacks and Eunji had only started to hope that the date would turn out well. When the freaking message came.

"Hey Eunji ah, what would you like to eat? Cheesecake? Or a strawberry cupcake?" Seyong asked.

Eunji took a deep breath. "Yes Junhyung is very handsome."

"Pardon me?" Seyong squeaked. What the hell? Did she just mention that guy again when she was supposed to be on a date with him? "I meant what you wanted to eat."

"Yong Junhyung is the hottest man alive." Eunji continued, her face turning red.

Seyong blinked. He felt her forehead. "Are you alright Eunji ah?" he frowned.

Eunji slapped her face with her hands and made sure to cover her entire face with her hands. "Yong Junhyung is one y beast." she muttered, lowering her head.

Seyong awkwardly backed away. "I'll get both the cheesecake and cupcake then." he mumbled, going away.

Eunji grumbled and took out her phone, seeing a message from Junhyung.

Nice to know you think I'm hot, Kang Eunji.

Eunji made a face and scanned the cafe. Junhyung was nowhere to be seen but he knew all her whereabouts. How did he know!

Seyong came back with the food and smiled at her. "Eat up Eunji." he ruffled her hair. Eunji chose to smile and not open to say anything.

Seyong thought it was strange for Eunji to behave that way. There must have been something up between her and that Junhyung guy.

But it pained him for her to praise another guy, even if it was true. *Junhyung is a y beast?* Seyong frowned. *Damn.*

He looked down at himself. *Do I have to work out more?*