Junhyung the irritating stalker

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"Just don't bother me!" Eunji hollered as she stormed back to her life guard chair, grabbing a towel to dry herself.

Junhyung frowned and followed her along. "Why won't you be my model?" he asked, completely not understanding. "I'm Yong Junhyung you know. I'm not some sort of unknown artist on the road. Search my name on the internet and you'll get results for when I won the Seoul Youngest Talent Cultural Ambassador, the 2011 International Art competition, and-"

"I don't care!" Eunji cut him off. She looked at him up and down, irritated. Why was this guy following her around? Did he have a problem with his hearing? She said NO!

"I DON'T want to model for you and I WON'T!" she grumbled.

Junhyung felt mystified. There wasn't one instant where someone actually refused him, and she didn't even hesitate to do so. He had thought he heard wrongly back at the Museum, but no, she actually had INTENDED to refuse. Which was the confusing part: Why would anyone refuse him?

"Why?" he asked, irritated too. "If you're worried about the money, I can give you as much as you want. Just model for me, stand there and let me paint you. It's much easier than this life guard job isn't it? And there are tons of girls wanting to model for me!"

Eunji looked at him, horrified. "You're kidding." she gaped. Why would anyone want to be painted by him?

Junhyung looked smug. "Well of cour-" he faltered when he saw several bikini babes coming towards him. "." he cursed.

"JUNHYUNG OPPAAAA~~~" the girls ran towards him before Junhyung even had a chance to get away. Eunji stared at them, stunned at how they were practically embracing him with love and respect.

"Junhyung oppa! Congratulations for your recent successful exhibition!" A girl piped up. Junhyung faked a smile. "Uh..Thank you Sunny."

"When are you starting your next series of paintings, Junhyung oppa?" another girl asked. "We can model for you if you like! Discounted price as well!"

"Money isn't a problem Yoona." Junhyung looked irritated. "And when and who I'm painting isn't your business." he growled.

"We would love to model for you, Junhyung oppa!" The third girl spazzed, making Junhyung shoot a victorious smirk at Eunji. "It would do us SNSD girls honour!"

Eunji's eyes widened. *They are SNSD? The nine famous models in the fashion industry? Why would they want to be painted by Yong Junhyung! It's insane!*

"Thanks for the offer, Tiffany," Junhyung looked pissed. "But no. I have my plans. Just go away will you?" He had a hard time chasing the girls away and had to reduce to giving them his fake email address to send them away.

When he turned back, the life guard he was talking to had already sat back down on her chair and staring at the people on the beach boredly. Junhyung walked up to her and smirked. "Did you hear that? Lot's of people want to be my model. And I'm asking you? Just say yes, oh?"

Eunji looked up at him, her large eyes flashing with annoyance and irritance. "I will say it once, and I will repeat it as many times as it needs to get into your head." she stood up so she could glare at his eye level, but failed when she was a head shorter.

She grumbled and got on her chair, towering above him. Junhyung looked at her in amusement, finding himself being attracted to that childishness she possessed as well. How he wanted to paint all her expressions! They were so delicate and unique!

"NO Yong Junhyung. I will NOT be your model." Eunji roared in his face.

Junhyung shrugged. He threw her a smirk as he walked away. "I guess I'll be returning tomorrow then." he stalked off. Eunji knocked herself on the head. *Ugh. Why must this happen to me?*



Eunji trudged into her house, looking haggard and completely worn out. She dropped onto the couch and flung her bag carelessly on the ground and sighed and huge huge sigh.

"Hey Eunji." Mrs Kang smiled at her daughter. "Why do you look so tired? You've only been at this life guard job for a week!" she frowned, concerned.

"It's been only a week?" Eunji sat up and groaned. "I thought it had already been a month, at least!" she fell back down on the couch and buried her face in the pillow.

"It's that bad?" Mr Kang asked, looking up from his newspaper.

Eunji nodded, pouting. "It's worse than bad. It's horrifying." she shuddered. It had to be something if the always optimistic Eunji was complaining about something. She never really talked bad about someone or something, so this had to really irritate her so.

Insoo walked down the stairs and beamed when he saw that his sister was back home. He removed her legs from the couch and plopped himself in the space it provided. "Hey pig. Why do you look so haggard?" he frowned.

Eunji didn't even bother about the pig comment since she was so tired. "I can't do it anymore Insoo oppa~ I don't want to be a life guard anymore!" she whined, trashing wildly on the couch and leaning her head on his lap.

Insoo raised his brows. "Is it that bad? Do a lot of Seoul people get drowned everyday?" he blurte.

Eunji sent her brother an annoyed look. "No!" she exclaimed. "Of course not. I'm almost not needed there because the people are such good swimmers." she tapped her chin in thought.

"Then what's so bad?" Insoo asked, concerned.

Eunji sighed and looked up at her brother. "I've got a stalker, Insoo Oppa!!!" she whined.

"A STALKER????!!!!" Insoo jumped up from the couch immediately, in full Protective Oppa mode. He forgot that Eunji's head had been on his lap and she rolled down onto the floor. "Oww Oppa!!" she grumbled.

Insoo's eyes widened and he hurried to help her up. "Sorry pig." he sat down and looked at her. "So again. Stalker?" he growled.

Eunji was surprised at the hostility in Insoo's eyes. Apparently he was really angry about her meeting dangers of any sort. "That stalker isn't going to harm me, Insoo oppa!" Eunji ensured. "I'm sure of it. He isn't that bad. But he just follows me around everyday, and he never fails to appear at my workplace day after day to bother me. I'm getting crazy, Insoo oppa!"

Insoo frowned. "Why does he follow you around? He likes you?" He suddenly got worried as he thought of his good buddy Seyong who was also madly in love with Eunji.

"No." Eunji shook her head. "He wants me to agree to his unreasonable and idiotic request." she told him. "I told him no, and he just couldn't take it as an answer. So he comes everyday to persuade me. It's driving me mad!" she fumed.

"What is that request?" Insoo asked curiously.

Eunji opened to answer when she stopped herself. Living in Seoul, her brother would sure to know who's Yong Junhyung. What would he say if she told him Yong Junhyung wanted her to be his model? He wouldn't believe her! It sounds impossible even to herself.

"Just something stupid. "Eunji muttered. She pouted at Insoo. "But he just appears everywhere I go, Insoo oppa! He almost followed back here if not for me running away quickly."

Insoo growled dangerously. Nobody was going to get away from messing with his sister. He stood up and prepared to charge out of the door. "Who's that brat? I'll kill him." he snarled.

Eunji's eyes widened and she pulled Insoo back down. "Don't get overexcited Insoo oppa." she convinced. "It's okay. I can handle him by myself. I'm sure he'll get the message if I keep insisting."

Insoo lowered himself back down. "You sure?" he asked, doubtfully.

Eunji nodded. "I'm sure oppa." she beamed. "I'm sure he'll give up soon."

Insoo ruffled her hair. "Okay then pig. I'll believe you." he chuckled at her stubborn face. "I don't think Seyong will forgive me if something happens to you, but I'll believe you for once."

"Ehh? What about Seyong oppa?" Eunji asked, confused.

Insoo noticed his slip of tongue and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Ah~ Nothing much. Nothing much."

Eunji looked at him suspiciously, until she recalled what he called her previously. "AND I'M NOT A PIG, INSOO OPPA!" she roared.