The Devil makes the Pig mad

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Eunji ate her cake silently and enjoyed Seyong's company. Seyong was still puzzled with her behavior, but seeing her smile while looking like she was enjoying the cake made him happy.

Junhyung was sitting at the corner of the cafe and felt his blood boil when he saw them sitting sweetly together and looking like a couple.

He grumbled and downed the whole cup of coffee without minding the heat. The girls from the other table cooed and wowed at him, saying something about the new manliness of the century.

Junhyung whipped out his phone and typed a message to his dear slave.

Kang Eunji, you can talk now, but roll up your sleeve.

Eunji's eyes widened when she saw the message. That was the whole reason why she was wearing long sleeved shirt that day. It was to cover the mark on her wrist that he had drawn.

But if she rolled it up, Seyong would see! What would Seyong think if he saw!

No! Never in a million years! Eunji furiously replied back.

Junhyung growled. "Kang Eunji..."

Do you want to roll up your sleeve or do you want Seyong to see that picture of you and me on the beach, kissing?

Eunji nearly threw her phone away. *Yong Junhyung!!!! You're seriously trying to ruin my relationship with Seyong oppa aren't you!*

She silently rolled her sleeves till their were at her elbows and rested her right hand on her leg, while eating with her left. She placed it such that her wrist would be covered, and tried to continue eating nonchalantly.

Seyong raised a brow at her when the cake kept falling off her fork. "Eunji ah, why are you eating with your left hand?"

Eunji gulped. "I'm trying to train both my hands Seyong oppa." she smiled sheepishly, trying not to show her lie. "It's good to be able to use both your hands!"

Seyong chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Aigoo you're so cute Eunji." he took the spoon from her. "You're getting nowhere if you eat with your left hand. Let oppa feed you."

Eunji's eyes widened as Seyong pressed the spoon of cake nearer to her lips, and her heart was pounding against her chest in a fast insane manner. *Seyong oppa is feeding me! It's my dream come true!!*

Eunji opened shyly and swallowed the cake, suddenly feeling shy. Seyong smiled and wiped a piece of crumb from the side of .

"Eunji ah..." Seyong felt his bag for the box of chocolates he had brought for her. It was in return for her Valentine's day chocolate, and he hoped she would figure his feelings out.

"Ehh?" Eunji blinked at him.

Seyong bit his lip and reached for the box. He gripped it tightly and brought it to his lap. "I just wanted to-"

YOU GOT A MESSAGE~ NAE MAEUMEUL CHEOBJI~~~

Eunji smiled at him apologetically and took her phone out, careful not to show him her right wrist. "Yeoboseyo? Insoo oppa?" she answered.

Seyong kept the box of chocolates, a little afraid at his hyung's name. Perhaps he would give it to her later.

"Oh really?" Eunji's face fell. "Arraso. I'll go home now."

She pouter at Seyong. "Insoo oppa says that umma and appa went for some talk at school with his teacher, so I'm the o ly one left to do dinner tonight. I have to get back."

Seyong nodded, disappointment washing over him. He paid the bill and led her out. *I'll give it to her later before we part.*

Eunji grumbled under her breath. "First it's that devil Junhyung. Now even Insoo oppa. Can't I just have a peaceful date with Seyong oppa??*

 

 

Seyong brought Eunji and they alighted at the bus stop near her house. They walked in, chatting casually. Seyong reached for the box of chocolate in his bag again, when he saw a bee landing on Eunji's head.

"Oh Eunji. There's a bee on your head!" Seyong tried to whack it away.

"WHERE!!" Eunji screamed as she waved her hands about. "HELP ME GET IT OFF!!"

Seyong tried to flick it off, but Eunji was jumping around too much. "Keep still Eunji. Just stay calm." he advised.

"HOW CAN I STAY CALM WHEN THERE'S A BEE ON MY HEAD?" Eunji shrieked, waving her hands about.

Seyong grabbed both her hands to keep her from moving and flicked the stupid insect off. Eunji heaved a sigh of relief, looking worn out. "Thanks, Seyong oppa."

Seyong laughed and ruffled her hair. "No problem. Your reaction was cute." he commented, making her blush red.

He was about to give her the box of chocolate when he saw something on her hand. "Hey there's a bug on your wrist too!"

Eunji yelled and pushed her hands towards him. "Help me get it off Seyong oppa!" she screamed.

Seyong took her hand, preparing to whack another ing six legged insect when he saw it wasn't a bug at all. In fact, it wasn't even a living thing.

It was marker ink written on her wrist: Junhyung's Property.

Seyong felt cold water splashing over his entire being. He swallowed as he looked at the words, and how the surrounding skin was slightly pink, showing how Eunji had tried to rub it off.

"It's...not a bug." he muttered.

Eunji brightened. "It's not?" she pulled her own hand back and froze when she realized what Seyong had seen. The very words she had tried to hide from him.

"Ahaha..." Eunji laughed nervously. "Yong Junhyung was just fooling around."

Seyong's face was unreadable. "You fool around with him?"

Eunji opened to speak when they arrived at her house, and someone was waiting for her by his luxury car. "Kang Eunji." Junhyung straightened when he saw her.

Seyong let go off Eunji and pushed her towards Junhyung. "He must have been waiting... For his property." he muttered.

Without waiting for Eunji to say anything, he walked away. Eunji stared at him walking away, her heart sinking.

She spun round and glared intensely at Junhyung. "YONG JUNHYUNG!! I HATEEEEE YOUUUU!!!" she screamed and stomped into her house.