The worried Devil

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Eunji glared at Key intensely. "You won't get away, Key." she growled. "I'll expose you once Junhyung oppa gets me out of here." she threatened. "I'll never let you get away."

Key winced at the fact that she dropped the 'oppa'. *Damn it Key. That's not supposed to be the point.* he told himself. He shrugged nonchalantly at her. "I just need you to be out of action until tomorrow, Kang Eunji." he smirked.

"Why?" Eunji blurted, confused.

Key smirked and sat down on a chair, while Eunji glared at him, tied up at the corner. He swirled his wine glass leisurely and cocked his head at her. "Because my aim is to let my sister and Yong Junhyung get married. Once they get married, even if you manage to prove that he was innocent, he wouldn't appeal to the public as he did because he's not single anymore. And instead..."

He smirked and moved closer to her. "He would seem desperate because he married the sister of the guy who framed him, to get out of the scandal." he snickered. "Isn't that a lowdown decision, Kang eunji?"

Eunji's eyes widened. She had never thought of it before.

If someone sees the situation from the outside, Junhyung is really marrying the enemy's sister in an desperate attempt to save his . It's....cowardly.

Key shrugged. "I don't mind being the bad guy, because I can just say I did it for my sister's welfare, and BOOM. I'm the good guy again." he smirked. "I'll do anything to destroy Yong Junhyung, especially after how he got you."

Eunji didn't take note of his last remark and stared blankly at the moon from the small window in the warehouse. Key looked away and sighed. *Why do I feel like this when I'm with you, Kang Eunji?* he sighed. *I'm beginning to forget why I hate Junhyung in the past. But the main motivation for my wrongdoing now is how I remember he's the one who's got your heart.*

 

 

"It's not 24 hours, we can't call the police yet." Hyunseung noted.

The Beast boys  and Sunhee were also involved in finding Eunji. It was five in the morning but all of them were awake. The Beast boys had arrived an hour ago after searching the whole of Seoul.

The maknaes of MyName and Sunhee were asleep on the couch since they hadn't caught any rest since Eunji went missing. Mr and Mrs Kang looked haggard and drowing in worry. Insoo looked like he could strangle anyone who dared step within a three metres radius of him, and Seyong was desperately calling his police friends for help, not minding that he kept getting scolded for disrupting their sleep early in the morning.

But the worst was still Junhyung.

He stared blankly out at the sky, at the moon that was almost covered by the clouds. *Where are you, Kang Eunji?* he thought. *Please don't let anything happen to you. I seriously can't take it if anything happens, Kang Eunji. Where are you? Are you looking at this same moon I'm looking at right now? Send my a telephatic message, anything. Just let me know you're safe.*

"I know." Chaejin suddenly blurted, sitting up from his sleep.

The rest of them looked at him. "Weren't you sleeping?" Gunwoo asked, frowning.

Chaejin ignored him and beamed at them. "I know how you can find Eunji noona!" he clapped excitedly, immediately getting Junhyung's attention. "I can't believe we didn't think of it! We can use GPS to track Eunji noona's phone!"

The whole bunch of solemn guys suddenly turned excited as they jumped to the table where Insoo had already magically whipped out his laptop. He typed furiously and downloaded a GPS tracking software.

The rate of download was painfully slow.

The internet connection was slow to begin with, and the file was huge. Mr Kang cursed himself for not upgrading his home's wifi, while the other guys kept taking turns going to the toilet from the nerves.

 Junhyung's heart nearly leaped out of his mouth when the software was finally installed. Insoo keyed in Eunji's phone number. A couple of minutes later, the screen blinked with Eunji's location and the crowd gathered around the tiny laptop.

Kikwang frowned. "It says Eunji's at the park in your neighbourhood." he read off the screen. He turned to look at the rest of them. "But we combed through the entire park four times, but she isn't there!"

Junhyung grabbed his sweater and strode out of the door. "She's not there, doesn't mean her phone isn't. She must have dropped it before she disappeared." he told them before running off.

The guys looked at each other. "Hell yeah!" Insoo yelled. "Find the freaking phone by eight or I'm going to kill you guys!" he threatened.

 

 

Early morning joggers (especially the females) were pleasantly surprised when they went for their morning jog that day. It was already nine in the morning, and the boys had already been combing through the bushes and trees for more than four hours straight.

Sunhee felt rather faint from the heat and physical work, and had almost collapsed if not for Kikwang by her side. She rested at the side, with Kikwang fanning her worriedly, but her eyes were still darting around the grass, trying to spot any clues for Eunji's phone.

The normally fresh and handsome looking boys of Beast and MyName were now looking dirty with dirt on their clothes and faces. Their shirts were drenched with sweat and one by one, they gave up finding and went to rest.

Gunwoo saw Dongwoon struggling to keep his eyes open and he patted the Beast maknae's shoulder. "It's okay. We'll continue. Go catch some sleep." he ordered.

Dongwoon nodded sleepily and rubbed his eyes, stumbling to the corner where Yoseob, Chaejin, and JunQ were already sleeping. Gunwoo went back to where the others were and sighed. "It's nowhere to be found, Junhyung." he muttered.

Junhyung ignored him and continued looking. He got down to his knees and crawled on the ground, not minding his image at all. His normally slender and clean  artistic hands dug in the dirt, trying to find that stupid phone.

Doojoon sighed. He met eyes with Insoo who was already on the verge of giving up. "He won't stop until he finds it." he whispered. "Just let him be. I'll get him something to drink before he dies of heatstroke."

Insoo nodded as he plopped himself down at a corner. He watched as Junhyung looked around the grass and bushes, not missing a single spot. He looked so haggard and pathetic at the moment, but in Insoo's eyes, Junhyung looked like a hero.

The hero worthy for his sister's love.

He smiled a little and nodded. "I'll accept you as Eunji's boyfriend if you manage to find her, Yong Junhyung." he muttered.

There's a will, there's a way. Even heaven had to be touched by what Junhyung was doing for Eunji. Which was why another hour later...

"I FOUND IT!" Junhyung leaped from his pained position with his scraped knees, holding the familiar Hello Kitty covered iphone.

He tried to turn it on but the battery was flat, explaining why they hadn't been able to reach her phone. He clutched it to his heart as he ran back to Eunji's house, wanting to charge it.

*I promise I'll find you, Kang Eunji. Just wait for me.*