The Devil is Forgiven

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"So...have you figured who gave you this bracelet yet?" Sunhee asked, lifting Eunji's wrist up to see the bracelet clearer. It was delicately made, and must have cost a bomb. She secretly thought it was Junhyung, but didn't want to say anything for fear of Eunji's temper.

Eunji nodded. "Neh. It was Yong Junhyung." she told her best friend, smiling slightly in the process. Sunhee giggled and lightly hit her best friend's arm. "I take it that you've forgiven him then?" *For his jealousy moments.* she added in her mind.

Eunji smiled. "I guess." she shrugged. She grinned sheepishly at Sunhee, causing the latter to raise her brow questioningly. "But I haven't told him yet." Eunji giggled. "He still thinks I'm mad at him. It's really amusing to see the Devil yong Junhyung actually looking scared when he tries to approach me!"

Sunhee laughed heartily, happy that it was Junhyung. She hoped something would come out from this relationship for them two, honestly. "I think you're the devil for once."

The two of them walked towards the shopping centre that was located not far from their school, wanting to get some new clothes and stuff. You know, female best friend time with no MyName even if Seyong and Gunwoo were all they could ever want for Christmas. But it wasn't Christmas, so yeah.

They were just about to enter one of the shops when Sunhee was suddenly being attacked by a huge force, sending her hurtling backwards. "SUNHEEEEE AHHHH~~~" Kikwang beamed as he embraced her cutely.

Sunhee blinked in surprise. "Kikwang?" she looked around and saw the rest of the members of Beast. "Doojoon? Hyunseung? Yoseob? Dongwoon?" she yelped. "What are you guys doing here?"

"What else? Shopping, duh." Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

Doojoon elbowed the emotionless Heart Stealer and smiled at the girls. "Yes shopping. You two too? It's great, we can go together." he suggested.

Kikwang nodded enthusiastically at Sunhee. "Yea Sunhee~~ Let's go together oh? It's fate that we met in this big big big big world~~~" he waved his hands dramatically.

Yoseob wrinkled his nose in disgust. "Sometimes I think Kikwang's out to steal the visual maknae post from me." he muttered. He smiled at Eunji who still seemed surprise to see them. "How about it? Let's shop together! Trust us, our tastes are JJANG!"

Eunji smiled widely and nodded. These Beast boys were a little cold and unapproachable from the outside, but inside they were just a bunch of stupid, fun-loving teenagers like any other. They were soon strolling round the shopping centre, commenting on this and that, and chatting easily like they have known each other for a long time.

Eunji particularly noticed Sunhee and Kikwang getting along rather well, but Sunhee seemed only to think Kikwang saw her as a friend. How wrong she was. It seemed Sunhee had to be rather blind not to have seen it, but her love for Gunwoo made her blind, that's the only reason.

Dongwoon and Doojoon walked beside Eunji as they strolled past the racks of clothes. "Does Sunhee know you're working as Junhyung hyung's model?" Doojoon asked in a low voice.

Eunji shook her head. "He told me not to tell anyone. Though I don't know why." she pouted thoughtfully. Doojoon chuckled to himself. *To protect you, silly.*

Yoseob appeared from behind one of the racks, holding a mountain of clothes and shoving them into Eunji's hands. She blinked at them, not even able to see past the mountain of fabric. "Yoseob?"

"Call us oppa, Eunji ah." Yoseob tapped her lightly on the head before guiding her to the changing room. "Call all of us oppa. Maybe besides Junhyung hyung of course." he added with an afterthought. "Endearments like stupid retarded freak would do fine for him."

"Ehhh?" Eunji blinked, still confused with the pile of clothes.

Yoseob frowned and scratched his head. "Did she not understand me?" he asked.

Hyunseung rolled his eyes and whacked the Visual maknae's head. "She's inquiring about those clothes you idiot." he muttered boredly.

Yoseob beamed brightly at Eunji even though she couldn't see a single thing with those fabric piled up in front of her. "Change into them and let us see, Eunji ah!" he urged. "I've always wanted to dress my girlfriend up, but since I don't have one, I'll have to make do with Junhyung hyung's."

"EHH???" Eunji yelped. "Yoseob!!"

"Hush hush Eunji. It's Yoseob oppa." Yoseob pushed her in and shut the door. "Change and let us see alright?"

Sunhee gulped as Yoseob turned to her and rubbed his palms together wickedly. "You're next missy!"

 

 

"Are you sure I'm able to finish wearing these clothes by the end of my lifetime?" Eunji asked incredulously as she stared at the number of bags of clothes and shoes the Beast boys had bought for her. Kikwang didn't let anyone else buy anything for Sunhee, and paid for everything himself, so all the other four had diverted their attention to her.

It seems they like dressing her up though, because after Yoseob gave her the initial mountain of clothes for fitting, the other members each came with their own volcanoes of clothes, effectively creating a hot spot altogether.

"Aww I'm sure you can live till 300 to finish wearing them." Yoseob dismissed it like it was nothing. He signed the receipt and blinked at the twenty bags in front of them. "Now the problem is how we're going to carry all these back."

"Split into a few trips?" Dongwoon suggested.

Hyunseung frowned. "I'm not going to be seen carrying shopping bags for a girl. Over my dead body." he muttered. "It's Junhyung's girl anyway, make him do it."

The rest of the people were silent after he finished talking. Doojoon was smirking delightfully as he whipped out his phone. "If I haven't recalled wrongly, you haven't forgiven our dear Junhyung have you?"

Eunji giggled. "Nope I haven't, Doojoon oppa." she looked around at the pink and red shopping bags. "But if he carries these for me..."

By that time, Doojoon was already dialing Junhyung's number with that infamous smirk on his face that could for once rival Junhyung's smirk. "Yeoboseyo? Junhyung?"

The other members leaned in to hear what they were saying. Sunhee was practically squealing in excitement as Kikwang tried to hold on to her to keep her from bouncing away.

"Yes I know you're supposed to be painting but I happen to also know you can't now." Doojoon glanced at Eunji who giggled. "You're lacking your most important thing to paint so don't try to lie."

"Oh why did I call?" Doojoon continued in a teasing tone. "It's just, you know us Beast boys went shopping with two girls from our school and we got carried away. So we were wondering if you could drive here and help us with the shopping bags?"

Eunji flinched when she heard Junhyung shouting curses from the other end of the line. Doojoong brought the phone away from his ear and winced. "Drama queen." he mumbled.

"Did I mention those shopping bags were for Eunji?" Doojoon casually added. He paused for a while to listen to Junhyung's reply with a teasing smile.

"Oh yes she's with us right now. I wonder if she'll forgive you if you come here in-" he glanced at his watch. "Three minutes? ...Hello? Junhyung? Helloooooo!!" he frowned.

"He hung up on me." Doojoon shrugged. Eunji's face fell and she puffed her cheeks disappointedly. "He doesn't want to be forgiven I guess."

"A MILLION WON THAT HE'S ALREADY RUNNING TO HIS CAR, ON THE WAY HERE!" Sunhee screeched excitedly.

Kikwang laughed. "I don't think I'll ever bet anything against you, Sunhee."

Eunji looked around at the Beast members doubtfully, but they all nodded assuringly at her. "He's coming alright." Dongwoon nodded.

---2 minutes 48 seconds later---

"He's here!!!" Sunhee screamed and waved her pom poms about in the air. It was a wonder how she managed to get those in such a short time.

Junhyung was seen running breathlessly, shirt untucked, hair looking messy, cheeks red from running, towards them. Towards Eunji.

Eunji blinked at him, touched and speechless.

He looked at her for a moment while catching his breath. "Forgiven?" he asked in a low voice.

Eunji smiled and launched herself onto Junhyung, giving him a big teddy bear hug. "FORGIVEN A MILLION TIMES MR DEVIL!!" she laughed.

Junhyung heaved a sigh of relief and tried not to look too happy. He enjoyed the feel of her in his arms for that few brief moments. *Darn. The things I do for you, Kang Eunji.*

 

---

Good news and bad news!

Bad news: No updates this coming week because it's going to be my exams.

Good news: New fic! :D

3 Identities of my Mysterious Wife [CLICK]

I've managed to cramp this one foreword out before the tests and I hope you guys will check it out while I'm temporarily away! Fighting! <3