Devil vs Pig Part II

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"He's not responding!" Eunji whined sadly. It was the third day since they launched "Devil-Jealousy-Attack" campaign, but Junhyung didn't seem to mind Eunji's close interaction with various guys. He didn't even flinch when Seyong held Eunji's hand to school.

Seyong himself, who had been entirely sure Junhyung did like Eunji too, was also confused. He started to doubt his own belief. If it had been him in Junhyung shoes, he would stay that calm.

Junhyung, on the other hand, really wanted to kill the stupid Pig for resulting to such means to make him jealous. However, the one on the top of his murder list was of course Kim Seyong. That guy was really seeking death by being so close to his Kang Eunji.

But Junhyung didn't want to reveal his feelings yet. He didn't want to let his mother and manager know about her yet. He was hoping Key and Hyejin would shut up about Eunji being his model, and let Eunji's exsistence stay unknown to his mother.

He hoped to gain recognition with the paintings of Eunji, in the world, so that his mother wouldn't have anything to say about them being together.

But his logical mind aside, his rash side in him really wanted to be with Eunji twenty four hours a day. Which was why he was exceptionally delighted when Hyejin woke up with a fever one day. She couldn't go to school and he practically flew to where his dear Eunji was, whisking her off for model sessions after school.

"Why do you bring me for modelling sessions only when Hyejin isn't around? Huh? Your BABE?" Eunji emphasized, her face red with fury. Junhyung chuckled to himself at her cute jealous expression.

"Hmmm?" Junhyung responded nonchalantly. "What about my babe?" he turned to look at her. "Of course I'll only put painting as second compared to her. As you said," he turned back to his canvass to hide his smirk. "She's my BABE."

Eunji wanted to run to him and strangle him if she didn't love him so much. "Oh really. You must love your BABE." she accused.

Junhyung shrugged, not responding, making Eunji grow even angrier. She puffed her cheeks angrily and pouted like a child. Junhyung couldn't help himself and took his phone, snapping a picture of her cute expression. Eunji was so bothered that she didn't notice his doing.

*I'll make him jealous. Fighting, Kang Eunji!* she cheered herself on.

She put on a happy sweet smile and Junhyung raised his brows at her. *Hmm? What stupid things is this pig going to do now?*

She dug around her bag and took out a box of handmade muffins. She took one out and admired it, before biting on it large and satisfied. "Ahh~ Maa~" she beamed. She looked at Junhyung. "Junhyung oppa, this is the best muffin in the world. You know why?" she taunted.

Junhyung shook his head, inwardly interested at what things she had to say. "Why? You dropped it in the toilet bowl that's why it's brown?" he smirked, causing Eunji to send him a look.

"Because it's made by my beloved SEYONG OPPA~" She sang happily. Junhyung hid his scowl behind his fringe and resumed painting. *Muffins? That's freaking gay.*

He stood up abruptly, and strode purposefully to the kitchen. Eunji blinked at him curiously. "Maybe he's angry about it?" she whispered hopefully. She squealed happily and tip toed to the kitchen, wondering what he was doing there.

Her eyes widened when a thought passed her mind. *What if Junhyung oppa wants to use a knife to murder Seyong oppa now?*

She ran into the kitchen, only to have her head bang into a certain hard chest. "OWwie~" Eunji whined in pain. Junhyung shook his head in amusement and massaged her forehead. "Miss me that much even though I just went to the kitchen for 30 seconds?"

Eunji puffed her cheeks irritably. "You wish!"

Junhyung smirked and passed her a certain tablet box. "Here. You'll need this."

Eunji took it curiously, and her eyes rounded when she realised what it was. Oh Yong Junhyung, you have guts. "WHY DID YOU GIVE ME DIARRHEA TABLETS?" she shrieked as she dropped the box.

Junhyung sent her a look and bent down to pick the box up, stuffing it in her hands again. "You'll need it, Kang Eunji. If you eat those stupid muffins made by that red head, I guarantee you 100% you'll have diarrhea." he smirked. Eunji opened to speak but Junhyung held a hand up to silence her.

"No need to thank me." he smirked. "I'm just keeping my model alive."

Eunji raged. Why, he isn't jealous and he's actually insulting Seyong and her at the same time? Oh well, the pig was really pig, not only in terms of appetite wise but...ahem. Brain?

"Yah!" she demanded. "Why would the muffins cause diarrhea? For your information I bought them at the bakery I've visited from young and I've never once had diarrhea from eating their muffins!"

Silence followed soon after.

Junhyung blinked twice, before his brows rose so high, they disappeared behind his fringe. His expression was a mixture of amusement, disbelief and affection. "So...bakery." he repeated.

Eunji's face turned bright red and she cleared awkwardly. "Ah yea." she fibbed. "Errr.. Seyong oppa..he, he.. he bought the muffins for me from the bakery that's why it's the best in the world." she ended lamely.

Junhyung nodded, but his face showed he didn't believe a word he was saying. "Ah, okay." he grinned knowingly. When he turned around, Eunji grabbed at her hair desperately and smacked her own mouth. *Babo!*

Junhyung went back to the canvass and Eunji sat back on the couch. She racked her brain for more ideas. Soon, one popped into her mind.

"I envy Sunhee." she suddenly stated.

Junhyung looked up at her questioningly. "Wae?" *That girl's not even half of what you are. You should never be envious of anyone because you're the best.* he thought.

"She has such a hot boyfriend!" Eunji exclaimed. "Kikwang's so sweet to her and everything, giving her love letters and notes everyday. I'd do anything to have such a boyfriend!"

"Hn." Junhyung grunted, scowling.

"Not only is he nice," Eunji continued merrily. "But he's good at sports, at dancing, at singing, has good grades, is nice to the elderly, and he is really handsome!" she swooned. "Kyaaaahh Sunhee's so lucky~"

Junhyung shrugged. He stood up and cleared his things. "I'm done." he told her. "I'll send you home." he cut her off.

Eunji scratched her head confusedly. *Was that jealousy or was that just him being tempermental?*

Junhyung on the other hand, furiously messaged Kikwang.

Don't you dare appear in front of Eunji ever again.