Pig wins Devil (for once)

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Eunji puffed her cheeks as she walked all the way from one end of the campus to another just to get another drink for Junhyung again.

What's the difference between getting a fruit juice from different vending machines?? Seriously! They're all the same! But apparently not to Mr Yong Junhyung who insists that the fruit juice from the vending machine furthest from their classroom had the best fruit juice, and he wanted that one.

She glared at the stupid can of fruit juice, channelling all her hatred towards it. "Yong Junhyung! I thought you'd be nice to me after seeing how you were bothered by me being mad at you. Now you're ordering me around again!!" she muttered.

She trudged into the classroom and watched as Junhyung eyed her amusedly as she approached him. She shoved the orange juice into his hands and glared. "Don't you dare say anything about wanting grape juice instead." she warned when Junhyung just opened his mouth to speak. "It's the only juice left."

Junhyung chuckled. "You've become wiser by a tinsy bit, Kang Eunji."

Eunji puffed her cheeks, annoyed as she returned to her seat. Junhyung watched in interest as her face contorted into a million different expressions as she cursed him under her breath. Yong Junhyung is probably the only one on earth who could find someone cursing him amusing and entertaining, and even somewhat endearing.

A staff came in and notified the students that the lecturer was absent that day, but they had to finish an assignment by tomorrow. Eunji's head immediately snapped towards Junhyung just as he was about to throw his book on her desk. "Don't tell me I'm supposed to do your share again." she huffed.

Junhyung laughed to himself. "Well you're SUPPOSED to." he shrugged. "You're my slave, remember?" he tapped her nose.

Eunji wrinkled her nose from the tickling feeling of his fingers and glared at him, pouting in a cute manner which she had thought looked fierce. "How long do I have to be your slave?" she asked. "Doesn't this stupid thing end? I'm tired of doing things for you!"

Junhyung wanted to pinch her cheek but kept his hands back to refrain himself. "You want to stop being my slave?" he smirked. Eunji nodded enthusiastically. "Fine. I'll give you a deal Kang Eunji. If you manage to trick me by the end of the school day today, you can return to being my model only, and not my slave."

"Really? I just have to trick you?" Eunji beamed, her eyes large in anticipation.

Junhyung poked her forehead and pushed her head away. "Any form of trickery would do." he told her. He gave her a smirk. "But I warn you Kang Eunji, I'm not stupid like you." with that, he walked away with the rest of Beast.

Eunji didn't notice his insult as she already began plotting his demise. Okay maybe not demise but...you get what I mean. She rubbed her hands together evilly and giggled. *A chance to get out of his control! I must do this right!*

 

 

"Oh my Yong Junhyung!!" Eunji pulled Junhyung to the side of the class and whispered to him. She looked left and right for effect, looking a whole lot convincing in her own opinion.

Junhyung raised a brow at her questioningly.

"You're zipper's ped!" Eunji whispered in his ear. Junhyung slung his arm round her neck and pulled her closer so that she couldn't get away. Perhaps it was to seem intimidating, but he couldn't deny he didn't like their closeness.

"Kang Eunji." he muttered huskily in her ear. "You could have done better than try to full me when I'm wearing elastic Hip Hop pants today."

Free-shipping-Hot-HIP-HOP-street-dancing

Eunji blinked and looked down at his grey pants, flushing red in embarrassment. She smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of her neck. "It's a joke! Hahaha don't you think it's funny Yong Junhyung? HAHAHA!" she ran off immediately, trying to save her utter failure.

Junhyung shook his head in amusement. "You're the one that's funny."

---

"BRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Eunji ran towards Junhyung and pulled him up from where he was resting under a tree. "It's the fire alarm Yong Junhyung!" she yelped. "Let's run!"

Junhyung looked at her for a few moments and yanked her down to sit beside him. He  reached over to her pocket and took out her phone which was playing the fire alarm ringtone she had just downloaded.

"Figured it was a little too soft." Junhyung smirked. "And did you think those people over there would look so calm if there was a fire?" he pointed to the other students who were peacefully studying under the other trees.

Eunji scowled. *Failed again.*

---

It was nearing the end of the school day and Junhyung was already walking out of the school gate. He wondered if Eunji had given up totally on tricking him. She had tried a thousand times that day already, but seriously, even if she was the last person on earth, she couldn't be a spy. Her face was so readable, there was no way she could tell a lie without evoking suspicion.

Junhyung looked around. She wasn't anywhere in sight. He was just a few steps from the gate, and once he stepped past it, the deal would have ended for her. *She really gave up?* he thought.

Just then, he heard screaming near the school water fountain. He saw a few guys surrounding a single girl, and trying to her in broad daylight. There weren't many other students about and even if there were, they were girls too.

Junhyung's eyes widened when he realized who the female victim was. " EUNJI!" he roared as he charged towards the group of guys.

He grabbed on one of the guy's hands that were on Eunji's shoulder and pulled him away from her. He elbowed another one, and kicked the third in the stomach.

He stood in front of Eunji protectively, turning to glare at her attackers when... "What the ." Junhyung cursed. "MyName?"

The MyName members were howling in pain where Junhyung had hit them to get to Eunji. He turned to Eunji who was laughing her heart out. "You got tricked you got tricked!" she giggled heartily.

Junhyung frowned at her and back at them. "You didn't get d?" he asked stupidly.

"No duh!" Eunji giggled. "I asked MyName oppas to help me with this one! You didn't even recognize Seyong oppa's red hair!"

Insoo grinned and met eyes with the other MyName members. "Ready?" he asked. Before Junhyung could ask what they were talking about, the five of them surrounded him and carried him, dumping him into the water fountain.

"KANG EUNJI!!!" Junhyung howled as the cold water wet him from head to toe.

Eunji tried hard not to giggle. "I'm sorry. I didn't plan that one. I guess Insoo oppa had that one planned without me knowing." she shrugged.

The MyName members laughed and high-fived. Insoo passed Junhyung a towel apologetically, though inwardly pleased at his work.

"Just don't tell me that red head touched you in the act." Junhyung mumbled under his breath as he got out of the fountain to dry himself.