Don't touch the Pig

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Junhyung sshi, I've decided to quit being your model. You can show Seyong oppa the photo of us at the beach, it doesn't matter anymore.

Junhyung's heart dropped when he read her message. What did she mean by it? She was resistant to being his model in the beginning, but Junhyung could see she grew used to it and perhaps even enjoyed it a little.

Why did she want to stop being his model?

"Damn this." Junhyung growled. He was going to find Kang Eunji no matter what and make her spit the truth out. He used his many connections to tract Eunji's phone using GPS. Her location was revealed to him in less than five minutes.

"Mr Yong, the person you are seeking is currently located at Daejeon Resort house. Block 2, #03-27." The secretary told him. Junhyung felt all the hair on his body stand straight up in alert.

*That's Key's art studio.* Without a moment's hesitation, he dashed out of the comfort of his home, ignoring his mother's concerned queries, not bothering about Hyejin's whining, and most definitely not caring about how love-sick he looked right then.

He was going to save Kang Eunji.

 

 

"What are you doing, Key oppa?" Eunji squeaked, pushing at Key's chest when he pressed nearer to her. She felt uncomfortable, highly irritated, and the way he was pressing into her personal space was making her shiver in fear.

"What am I doing?" Key smirked. "Look at my paintings, Eunji. The models I paint don't just get that seductive look once they step through the door. We'll have to have some sort of exercise before we can be able to achieve that look." he grinned sinisterly.

"Exercise?" Eunji gasped as she backed away. Key crawled on the bed towards her in a slow but y manner. "Yes, exercise that'll be extremely pleasurable as well."

Key grabbed onto Eunji's waist and trapped her using his own body. He tore the front of her shirt opened, at the same time breaking of the many buttons. He stared at her hungrily and planted many kisses along her ear lobe and jawline. He took a deep breath of her scent and smirked. "Junhyung has good taste in models alright."

Eunji squealed and pushed at him. "Please don't do this, Key oppa." she pleaded.

Key ignored her and began undressing himself. He looked entirely different from the Key she had known. The Key she made friends with was kind, caring, always smiling and looked like the ideal citizen. But this Key now looked so hungry, his eyes burning with desire and the look on his face was so foreign as if he was another person.

Just as Key was about to tear off her skirt as well, the door burst opened and a very angry (understatement of the century) Junhyung was revealed. His eyes widened when he saw Eunji on the bed and Key on top of her in a very compromising position, and his jaw clenched tight.

Within seconds, he flew towards where Key was and pulled the bastard off the object of his affection. He threw Key on the floor and punched the latter's face mercilessly. "What the do you think you're doing?" Junhyung roared angrily throwing another punch at Key's stomach.

Key groaned and howled in pain. "What? Can't I have a little fun with her? She's not your girl!" he hissed.

Junhyung's eyes burned with anger that Eunji had never seen before. She would have made a mental note not to get on Junhyung's bad side, if she weren't so disturbed at the moment.

"My Girl or not, Don't touch Kang Eunji!" Junhyung growled and punched Key again in the face. Satisfied with Key's bloody and swollen face, Junhyung grabbed Eunji's wrist and pulled her with him, tugging her out of the hellish place.

Eunji's face was pale as she followed Junhyung. She glanced back at Key who was still struggling to get up from the floor and met eyes with him. A shiver came down her spine when she realized what could have happened if Junhyung hadn't gotten there in time.

What was she thinking? Why did she agree to be Key's model when she only knew him for two weeks?

Junhyung took off his jacket and covered the front of her torn blouse with it, which Eunji clutched onto desperately. He stormed off without a word, and Eunji had no choice but to follow him obediently behind.

She felt weak and vulnerable, the fact that males were so much stronger physically never appeared as prominently to her as it did now. She knew the world had it's ugly side, but she was an optimistic person, never thinking too much of these things.

But now that this had happened, she really questioned if the beautiful world she thought she lived in, was really as beautiful as she thought.

She thought something like that would never have happened to her, but it did. It scared the hell out of her, and she was fearful. Disturbed. Traumatized.

When she finally realized she was still following behind Junhyung, she looked around and saw that they had already arrived in the neighbourhood around Junhyung's art studio, which was near Key's studio. Junhyung apparently didn't bring his car and walked all the way back.

Eunji peered curiously at him. He hadn't said a word to her since he saved her from Key's clutches, which was highly disturbing to her. He looked like he was still fuming mad and could punch another thousand Key's if there were a thousand Key clones available.

*Why is he so angry?* she thought curiously. *I'm the one who should be angry and traumatized. But it seems this affected him more than it did to me.*

Junhyung's long legs strode purposefully towards her house, and Eunji's short ones found it hard to keep up. In the end, Eunji was a good twenty metres behind him while she tried to keep up. Just as she opened to call out to him, a hand covered and pulled her behind a valley.

Eunji squealed in fright as she watched an Ahjusshi smile at her sinisterly. "Hi pretty girl~ Want to have fun with oppa?" he grinned.

Eunji's mind was in a whirl. This was the second time it has happened this day, and she wasn't sure how many times she could endure this. She looked around desperately but there wasn't a soul in sight.

The Ahjusshi wanted to pull Eunji with him to his house, when he suddenly fell to the ground with a thud. Eunji whirled round to see Junhyung fuming. "DON'T TOUCH HER!" he roared.

He grabbed Eunji arm and yanked her with him, this time not letting go as he saved her for the second time. Eunji was scared. He looked angrier than before, and that was a serious understatement. Fuming, to be exact.

Junhyung pulled her all the way to his art studio and pushed her into the lift. He trapped her against the wall, his hands resting beside her head as he stared at her intensely. "Do you know why I'm so angry?" he asked in a low voice.

Eunji shook her head timidly.

Junhyung closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. "I'll say this as many times as possible, as long as it gets into your head." he whispered. His brown eyes searched hers. "Don't, I repeat, don't ever let other men touch you, okay?" he frowned as he massaged his temple.

Eunji looked up at him in surprise and a strange warmth engulfed her entire being at that moment. "Neh." she whispered back, strangely happy even though she had been assaulted twice that day.