The Date

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

For a couple more weeks, Junhyung and Eunji had fallen into more or less a regular fashion. A unexpected fashion.

He would whisk her off after school everyday, and Eunji didn't even bother praying to God or cross her fingers in hope that the stupid Devil would let her off for a day.

It was a routine that they would go to his art studio for painting sessions, and at the same time get into a million fights, which Junhyung would never admit, but enjoyed very much.

He made her do his work and everything, thinking of new ways to torture the poor poor soul, but what he did want to see wasn't her misery, but her cute pout, and her adorable frown.

Only at these times did she pay attention to him. If not, Seyong would be her number one.

Which annoyed him greatly. It isn't unexpected that his most hated color nowadays is red.

That made him pick on Eunji more and more to vent his frustration and attract her attention. Which was why Eunji was rather surprised when Junhyung told her he couldn't have modeling session with her that day.

"Really?" Eunji beamed, her eyes shining. "You mean you don't need me to model for you today?"

Junhyung nodded, a little pissed at her enthusiastic response. "I have some family matters. You're off today Kang Eunji."

"WHOOPIEEE!!" Eunji whooped happily, punching her fists inthe air. She did an impromptu happy dance and twirled around happily.

"Yay yay yay! More time to spend with MyName Oppa's and Sunhee!" she beamed happily.

Junhyung flicked her forehead and left silently, a little disappointed with her response. But what did he expect? He did force her to be his model after all.

*Stupid Kang Eunji.* Junhyung grumbled as he got into his car and drove off. Eunji on other hand was celebrating as she ran to where her MyName oppas and Sunhee were.

Seyong looked absolutely delighted to see her. The other MyName member's looked pleased as well. No need to talk about Sunhee who attacked Eunji with a hug.

"So you came back to us finally?" Insoo spat.

Gunwoo elbowed Insoo. "Hey be nice. She's your sister." Eunji pouted and made a puppy face. "Insoo Oppa.. Don't be mad. I'm here now right? I have time for MyName oppas and Sunhee!"

"You're finally going out with us today?" JunQ asked, looking happy. Eunji nodded excitedly. "Neh!"

Seyong smiled cheerfully. He was getting a little lovesick from not meeting Eunji as much as he would have liked. (which was 24/7) "Then let's go!"

 

 

The gang went window shopping and Sunhee and Eunji bounced up and down when they saw any interesting things around. The guys were just amused by their energy levels, and easily curious attribute.

The other girls in the mall were eying the five MyName members rather tightly, since they were not only handsome but really had that X-factor to being a star.

Seyong attracted quite a lot of attention with his red hair and charming smile. Girls flooded towards them and tried to get their attention.

Sunhee and Eunji were happily skipping front when they realized that their MyName Oppa's were no where to be found. They saw a large crowd of girls screaming and rolled their eyes.

*Again.* Both of them thought.

They squeezed through the crowd towards their poor MyName oppas who looked like they could handle a couple of (hundred) girls. Chaejin looked especially disturbed since one of the girls snatched the book he was reading and refused to return it.

"Excuse me Gunwoo Oppa, JunQ Oppa and Chaejin can you help me carry my shopping bags?" Sunhee told them and handed the bags, effectively giving them a chance to escape the surge of fangirls.

Eunji grabbed onto both Insoo's and Seyong's hands. "Insoo Oppa! Seyong Oppa! Help me choose a dress!" she pulled them out of the crowd.

The seven of them ran like a couple of mad dogs till they were finally clear of those girls. They were panting by that time and Chaejin leant on the wall for support. "Wow." he panted.

"That was traumatizing." Gunwoo shook his head, while Sunhee patted his back soothingly.

"I'm hungry from all the running." JunQ frowned as his stomach grumbled. They soon agreed to grab some snacks at a nearby cafe where they knew there were only MALE waiters. Oh thank goodness.

They were soon chatting happily while drinking their coffees, and eating their cakes. Seyong was watching Eunji affectionately from the sidelines. He didn't realize how much he missed her presence until he saw her. He missed her. Loads.

"So, what exactly are you doing with Junhyung these days?" JunQ asked, interested. "Why do you go out with him everyday?"

Eunji bit her lip. She wasn't very good at lying, so she was going to try to be as vague as possible.

"Well, we just hang out." she shrugged trying to be as natural as possible. "We visited the museum to see art works and went to buy his art supplies. Sometimes I do my homework too." *While he draws me.* she added.

Seyong furrowed his brows. Why were they doing these things together? That seemed too close for comfort.

"Are you just friends then?" Sunhee asked, interested. "Because for friends, you are spending a whole lot of tome with him."

Eunji bit her lip. Why were they asking about this again? Why can't she tell them about the slavery and model thing again??? Oh right. The Devil didn't say.

"Yeah." Eunji confirmed. "It's just...some circumstances that happened, and we just spend time together. But we aren't anything more than friends! I swear!"

Seyong smiled softly at her. At least hearing it from her made him happy a little. Although his heart was telling him a different story.

"How about you then, Sunhee?" Gunwoo suddenly asked. "You and Kikwang seem close nowadays." he was surprised that hd asked as well. He had noticed?

Sunhee pouted. "We're just friends as well. Though that Kikwang's just a tad annoying. He can stop pestering me!" she whined.

Eunji giggled to herself. *That's because he likes you Babo! Too bad you like Gunwoo Oppa.*

Gunwoo nodded, surprised a the relief he felt once again. *Something's wrong with me.* the MyName leader shook his head.

Eunji ate her cake heartily as the gang continued chatting. The pig in her surfaces when she faced those sweet treats and she made cute faces unknowingly while she ate.

Seyong watched her silently and wiped her lip with his thumb gently, making her smile at him in surprise. His heart rate accelerated at an unhealthy inhuman rate around her.

*Come on Seyong. You don't see her that often nowadays, just ask her.* he urged himself.

"Hey Eunji ah, I want to buy a piece of cake back for my sister. Want to choose a slice for me?" he asked.

Eunji beamed and jumped up from her seat. "Okay!" Insoo shook his head at his sister, but used to the pig in her.

The two went to the counter where numerous cakes were places. Eunji's mouth watered when she saw the many types of delicious goodies she couldn't wait to feast on.

"What flavor does your mother like, Seyong Oppa?" she asked.

Seyong fidgeted uneasily. "Erm I wanted to ask you something Eunji..."

"Wow that strawberry one looks nice.." Eunji clawed at the glass, her face pressed against it.

Seyong took a deep breath. "Are you free this Saturday? Want to go out with me?"

"Oh really?" Eunji continued. "That flavors good too. Wow the cameral on that one looks-" she faltered.

She blinks several times before she looked back at Seyong. "Can you repeat that?" she squeaked in disbelief.

Seyong turned red. "I was asking if you're free this Saturday. Want to go out with me?"

"Just us two?" Eunji asked again, her voice in an unnaturally high squeak.

Seyong nodded. His face fell a little. "If you're uncomfortable with it, we can always call the other-"

"It's okay!" Eunji quickly blurted. "I'd love to go!"

Seyong smiled softly and held out his pinky which Eunji hooked hers with. "It's a date."

*A date. A date!! A DATE!* Eunji celebrated in her mind. She felt insanely happy and she wanted to dance around.

She suddenly snapped out of her daze. "Oh and I think you should buy the chocolate one for your mum." she suddenly pointed as she drooled.

Seyong laughed. *Aigoo. That girl.*