Junhyung the softie

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"Oh god. She's giggling to herself again." Yoseob whispered to Dongwoon beside him. Dongwoon glanced at Eunji who was still doodling and staring dreamily at the piece of paper that was supposed to be their assignment.

Eunji had already been like that for a few days, and it became more and more serious since the date with Seyong was coming nearer and nearer.

Doojoon glanced at Junhyung who was irritably trying to cover his ears and laughed to himself. *That stupid guy can't stand seeing his girl getting excited over another guy. He's too stupid to know that he loves her, yet.*

Hyunseung couldn't stand hearing both Junhyung sigh and Eunji giggle any longer. He crushed two pieces of paper and aimed it at both of their heads. Both of them jumped in surprise and rubbed their head in a similar manner, glaring at Hyunseung.

"Shut it. I'm trying to pass math." he grumbled.

Eunji turned pink in embarrassment and tried to pay attention to the lesson at hand. But her thoughts kept straying back to her date with Seyong on Saturday, and she couldn't help but feel giddy about it. She beamed to herself. *The date is tomorrow! TOMORROW!!!*

"Kyaaaa~~" Eunji squealed to herself.

Junhyung growled inwardly. She was seriously getting on his nerves. The more he thought about it, the more angry he got. He asked the question to himself every single day and he even went to several churches, temples, and mosques to pray for an answer.

How the hell is that Kim Seyong better than him???!

He rolled his eyes at Eunji's dreamy look and grumbled under his breath. "Idiot stupid Kang Eunji. What's so good about that Kim Seyong anyway.. So what if he can dance and sing? I can to-"

"WILL YOU TOO JUST SHUT IT?" Hyunseung suddenly burst out, making the whole class look at him in surprise. He apologized to the teacher and sat back down, sending glares at Junhyung and Eunji who daren't look at him.

"I just want to pass freaking math! What's so difficult about it..." Hyunseung muttered.

 

 

"Will you just get into the car already." Junhyung muttered, crossing his arms in front of his chest annoyed.

Eunji was pacing outside his car and unwilling to get in, waving at the MyName members, and especially Seyong. Seyong smiled at her and nodded in acknowledgement for the next day's date, and Eunji blushed prettily.

Junhyung watched as Eunji's smooth cheeks rapidly turned a rosy red, and her eyes glimmered as she waved back at Seyong. At that instant, he really wanted to be the person who held her attention at that point. He felt that he would be the happiest man alive if she had looked at him like that.

He turned to Seyong and growled. *Idiot red head.*

He opened the door and pushed Eunji inside, ignoring Eunji's protests and firmly shutting the door in her face. He got in and drove off, not taking a look back.

Eunji gave a little pout. "I was still waving good bye!" she whined.

Junhyung shot her a look. "At that rate, by the time you finish saying your goodbyes, it'd be next Monday and time for school again."

Eunji puffed her cheeks defiantly but she didn't say anything. The little pig was too happy to want to try to pick a fight with the Devil. The Pig is nice sometimes you see.

The Devil drove the pig to his art studio and brought her in for the painting session again. He had completed two paintings to date, and he was trying to come up with a whole collection. He was pleased with his work but he didn't let anyone see them except himself, even Eunji. And especially Eunji.

How he painted her was how she like in his eyes.

And he really didn't want her to see that. Yet.

Eunji quickly got familiar with his studio and got a drink from the fridge and plopped herself on the couch. She sipped the orange juice and blinked at him. "So today how am I supposed to pose?"

Junhyung bit his lip. "Just do the usual. We have homework today don't we? Just do that and I'll paint." he threw her his homework as well and smirked at her. "To keep you occupied longer."

Eunji pouted at him and took his textbook from him, muttering curses under her breath. She didn't notice how helpful his notes were on his textbook, and that his notes only started appearing around the time she became his slave. She didn't know he had especially paid attention in class to take notes so that when she did his homework for him, she could learn faster.

She took out a pen and poked her cheek with it as she read the first question.

Junhyung got out his canvas and brushes and began sketching her face. He felt serene, calm and at ease. He loved the feeling of watching her, the feeling of knowing that she was just by his side.

It came him a strange sense of comfort, even though they really hadn't had a decent piece of conversation since all he knew how to do was provoke her in order to smile at her cuteness. He could watch her vast range of emotions that were displayed on her face, for the rest of his life, and he wouldn't get bored ever.

She was the most interesting, alluring and intruiging girl he had ever met, and she attracted him so. Too bad he apparently didn't attract her back in the same way.

A soft laughter came from Eunji and Junhyung's gaze snapped back to her from his canvas. She was looking at her phone and giggling at a text message, most probably from Seyong. Junhyung felt his blood boil and he found it hard to hold his brush steady.

He took several deep breaths and closed his eyes. He opened them again and tried to draw again, but his force was too large and his brush penetrated through the canvas, ruining his previous sketch.

"Damn it." Junhyung muttered.

Eunji hadn't known what had happened and she was still busy texting Seyong and smiling happily. Junhyung got up abruptly and left. "I'm taking a shower." he told her, but he doubted that she even heard him.

Junhyung got into the shower and turned the tap on. He felt the cold water splash on his face and his emotions calming a little.

Why was he feeling like this?

He knew this Kang Eunji attracted him in a certain way, but that was the reason why he had chosen her as his model wasn't it? Because she had a certain aura that he wanted, that he looked for.

But why was she affecting his feelings and emotions like this right now? It was insane, he couldn't think straight, he couldn't even paint. Yong Junhyung couldn't paint, and that happening once in a million years.

She was affecting him so much that he couldn't even hold his brush properly to do a simple sketch of him.

He wanted to kill that stupid Kim Seyong because of her, he wanted her smiles to be because of him. "Damn you Kang Eunji. You're making me crazy." Junhyung punched the wall.

After a long...long long long bath, Junhyung finally got out of the shower. He put on his boxers and his pants, not bothering to look for a shirt because he was lazy. And partly he wanted to see Eunji scream when he came out. He liked to like that.

Sadistic, yes.

He got out to the couch and didn't see Eunji anywhere. He raised his brows, but didn't panic. It happened enough times for him to know her habits. When you don't see Kang Eunji anywhere, look on the floor or below chairs.

Sure enough, Eunji had fallen asleep and rolled onto the floor.

Junhyung shook his head in amusement and carried her bridal style to set her on the spare bed he had in the studio. He covered her with the blankets and brushed her hair out of her face. He gazed at her softly and a small smile appeared on his face.

*Beautiful.* he thought affectionately.

He her hair several times, and at that moment, he thought Seyong was the luckiest man alive to have Eunji's affections. She looked so peaceful, without a care in the world when she was asleep.

And the most attractive thing about her was that even when she was awake, her face was the same innocent carefree one like when she's sleeping.

Junhyung slowly leant downwards and pressed his lips against her forehead before he knew what he was doing. He pulled back slowly, watching if she was waking up. She didn't.

He smiled softly and watched her sleep. He flinched. *Damn. I'm getting soft because of this girl.*

He looked around for something to regain his "manliness" and saw a black marker. His eyes brightened and he smirked. "Bingo." he whispered.

He got the marker and took Eunji's right hand from beneath the blankets carefully. He eyed her face to make sure she was asleep as he wrote his artwork on his artpiece. *Let's see how she goes on a date with Kim Seyong tomorrow.*