Prince in Distress

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"Why did you suddenly want to change jobs, Eunji?" Sunhee asked as she came back from serving the customers their summer drinks.

The two girls were both working their respective jobs at the beach. Sunhee was a waitress for the seaside restaurant, while Eunji used her swimming skills to get herself a job as a life guard.

Eunji puffed her cheeks as she sat on the lifeguard's seat. She wrinkled her nose when she recalled that erted artist that drew pictures of woman . "It was just....disturbing." she shuddered.

Sunhee laughed heartily as Eunji began her story on how those gory pictures were placed in the exhibition. Eunji was still rather pure minded, and there were many things she couldn't accept.

"It's okay to draw woman sometimes, Eunji." Sunhee giggled. "It's art."

"Art my foot." Eunji grumbled, and to prove her point, she stomped her foot on the ground. Sunhee laughed again. Her best friend was seriously funny sometimes, and it was a wonder how Eunji didn't comment on Sunhee's bikini outfit when she worked at the restaurant.

"And you!" Eunji continued. "How can you wear that two pieces of cloth to work here! It doesn't even cover anything!" she grumbled, displeased.

Sunhee cringed. *Oh, so it came.* she smiled sweetly at her best friend. "It's okay sometimes, Eunji." she convinced. "And it's pretty. You're pretty too Eunji, but you cover up too much."

Eunji stared down at her full diving suit which was unecessary since it was a hot summer's day. Her diving suit successfully covered every part of her body besides her hands and feet. Oh goodness..

Eunji pouted. "I think I look just fine." she defended. Her expression turned worried. "Do you think Seyong oppa will like me if I continue dressing like this?" she asked, scared. Her expression changed three sixty degrees when she mentions Seyong. Sunhee smiled inwardly to herself. *I wonder how she lived so many years without Seyong oppa, in Busan.*

"Seyong oppa will like you just as you are." Sunhee assured. She looked back and saw customers coming into the restaurant. "I have to go. Meet you after work!" she beamed as she skipped off.

Eunji pouted and stared at the sea where a lot of people were having fun surfing, and swimming. *Will Seyong oppa really like me?* she sighed. "But I like him..."




"Hey Junhyung, I really didn't expect you to come with us." Hyunseung confessed. "You don't even go out with us normally on this sort of thing." he commented.

The Beast boys were at the Beach, busy suntanning, surfing, keeping fit, and keeping a lookout for hot and cute girls. Junhyung had tagged along to Beast's utter surprise, and had settled in the comfort of the shade, looking cool in his sunglasses. Several girls had passed him and sent him interested glances, but Junhyung didn't care. The members were once again surprised at how amazing his body was, despite him being an artist and all.

Junhyung shrugged, taking a sip off his drink. "Just needed to take my mind of some stuffs."

"What stuffs?" Yoseob teased, wriggling his eyebrows. "That cleaner girl you met at the Museum? Kang Eunji or something?" he asked in interest. "It's the first time you've paid attention to a girl, hyung."

Junhyung's eyes lit up abit, but his expression remained emotionless. "She's...interesting."

"How?" Doojoon smirked. It wasn't often that he saw his dongsaeng so attracted to a girl. Okay, so maybe it wasn't "often." It was "never." Junhyung stared blankly at the sea. "She...she's just different."

"Different from the girls I've met before." Junhyung recalled as how Eunji just started insulting the artist when she didn't even know it was him. "And she has this aura that radiates from her, that cheerful and innocent aura." Junhyung looked lost in his thoughts. "And even though she isn't that curvy and flashy...I think she was beautiful."

The Beasts members looked at him in awe. Was that even the Yong Junhyung they knew?

"Are you the Junhyung hyung I knew?" Dongwoon squeaked.

Junhyung looked at them with raised brows. "What?"

"First, I've never heard you say so many words at once." Doojoon pointed out. "And, that look on your face, it's the most emotion I've ever seen on your rock hard cheeks! AND!!! You're talking about a GIRL!"

Junhyung rolled his eyes. "It's not that amazing." he retorted. "It's not like I have any romantic feelings towards that girl..."

"YOU DON'T?" the Beast members chorused.

"No. I don't." Junhyung growled. He sighed. "I just...I see the future of my art in her. I don't want to paint girls. I want to paint her. I want to capture her innocence. She herself is art in it's purest form. I want her to be my mo-" he faltered, when he saw someone in the vincinity.

"Hyung?" Kikwang raised his brows.

Junhyung stared past the people at a familiar looking life guard that was patrolling round the corner. "Kang Eunji." he muttered.

Five other heads whipped in Eunji's direction as they checked out the girl that has caught their beloved Junhyung's attention. "That's her?" Hyunseung frowned. "I thought she'd be much hotter."

"But she's pretty!" Yoseob defended. "She may be all covered up, but I think she's really beautiful. I think Junhyung hyung has good taste."

Kikwang's attention was quickly diverted when a hot girl in bikini walked past them to serve the drinks. He caught her name when she answered the other customer's question. "Choi Sunhee...that's who's really worth looking at." with that, he quickly parted with s and went to find her.

Doojoon frowned. "That betrayer. We were talking about that Eunji girl." he grumbled. He looked around them and frowned. "Eh?? Where's Junhyung?"

The remaining Beast members were surprised and looked around for their missing member. It wasn't long before they caught gist of his whereabouts though.

...

"There's someone drowning! Come help! Quick!" screams filled the air and everyone flustered to crowd round the sea to look.

Eunji perked up immediately. She took a sharp intake of breath and ran into the waters. "Excuse me! I'm the life guard let me through!" she hollered, sending the crowd in two sides giving her a way to go through. She saw a figure splashing in the water and she dived in without a moment's hesitation.

She saw a tough looking man drowning in the waters, and she hauled him up to the water surface. She was panting hard, as this guy wasn't that light himself. She pulled them both to the shore as the crowd made way for them.

"Hey, are you okay?" she asked worriedly. "Are you still conscio-" her eyes widened in surprise. "YONG JUNHYUNG!!!!" she shrieked.

Junhyung coughed out some water that he swallowed from his act and beamed at her. "Hey Kang Eunji."

"You!!!!" Eunji pointed at him. "Why are you here? You didn't even drown right? What are you doing! Why must you make me save you when you're well and alive??" she demanded, as Junhyung sat up smirking.

Junhyung leaned towards her, tugging on her wrists to not let her run away. Eunji felt uncomfortable from his intense gaze and the attention from the crowd around them.

"Kang Eunji...Be my model."