Jealous Pig

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Seyong had taken his hyung's advice seriously. There was a part of him that had been seriously doubting the so called platonic relationship between the object of his affection and Junhyung.

He had crushed on her for so many years and he wasn't about to lose her so quickly. He had wanted to wait for them to warm up to each other since they had been apart for several years, but seeing such a circumstance, he had to act fast.

The next day after school, Seyong made his way to the junior class to find Eunji. He saw Junhyung and Hyejin walking out from the classroom with Hyejin holding Junhyung's arm and somehow Seyong felt relieved.

He went in and saw Eunji packing her bag with a dark expression. She brightened up slightly when she saw him coming. "Seyong oppa?" she smiled. "I brought my wallet today."

Seyong chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Babo I'm not always here to run errands for Insoo hyung." he shook his head. He looked at her and searched her eyes. "I was wondering if you have time today? Want to go out with me?"

Eunji bit her lip, thinking of how her time would originally be used for modeling with Junhyung. She sighed and nodded, flashing a half-hearted smile. "Neh Oppa."

Seyong grinned happily. "Then let's go." he took her bag like a gentleman and led her out of the school. Eunji marveled at his gentlemanly ways, thinking to herself how Junhyung would have wanted her to carry his bag instead of him carrying hers.

*And I bet if I had refused to take his bag for him,* Eunji thought. *He'll threaten me with that photo of us 'kissing' on the beach again. That guy seriously doesn't have much tricks up his sleeve.*

She giggled at the thought, making Seyong look back at her. "Something funny?" he smiled.

Eunji nodded. "I'm thinking how Yong Junhyung doesn't have much tricks up his sleeve. He's not that intimidating actually." she laughed to herself.

Seyong raised his brows. He felt slightly hurt that she would think of another guy when she was on a date with him, and the date just barely started at all. "Oh?" he responded.

Eunji sighed softly as they got onto a bus. She marveled at how Seyong would press the bell for them both, he would wait for her to get on the bus before him, and when they got off, he would stand at the side to guide her off the steps.

Things that Junhyung would never have done. A devil just doesn't do such things you see.

*I wonder what Yong Junhyung is doing with Kim Hyejin right now?* she thought. *On a date like this too?*

 

 

Seyong brought her to have delicious French butter toast and latte. The pig Eunji had a time of her life eating and she grinned happily at Seyong.

Seyong smiled softly as he watched her. *Even if everything around her changes, the smile on her face never does. That's what makes Eunji so alluring.*

Seyong brushed her hair out of her face while she ate, and Eunji blinked at his gentle actions. Seyong had always cared for her, but she couldn't help but feel today, his actions were a little more than platonic.

"The way you eat is so messy but cute." Seyong commented. "It's like art."

At the mention of art, Eunji's face immediately darkened. She poked the toast with her fork and scowled. "That Kim Hyejin came and disrupted Yong Junhyung's painting schedules. What if he doesn't finish his paintings on time?" she huffed.

Seyong bit his lip. "How did you know about his painting schedules anyway? Maybe Kim Hyejin is his new model?" he suggested. He knew it was mean to say it to test for her anger, but he couldn't help himself. "Maybe they're dating?"

Eunji's face immediately turned from grey to black. She scowled so hard, her brows had to hurt from holding sub a tensed position. "Why would they be dating?" she asked irritably. "Why would he paint her anyway! She's not his model!" she defended, a little hurt at the thought.

The thought that they might be dating made Eunji pissed. She didn't know why it affected her that way, but it could have been true too. Junhyung didn't treat Kim Hyejin like he did to other fangirls, and though he didn't treat her exceptionally well either, he did give her a somewhat special treatment.

Maybe that was the way Yong Junhyung treated his girlfriend. Eunji had no idea.

It suddenly dawned on her that she had no idea what sort of girls the devil liked. What if it was true and he really liked girls like Kim Hyejin?

Eunji suddenly had this urge to hurl something at the wall. Seyong watched Eunji's angry expressions with a sinking heart. *Why are you so mad that Junhyung and Hyejin are together, Eunji? Unless you like him too?*

Seyong decided to step up his game, and brought her to the amusemen park. They played couple rides and did lots of fun games that Seyong hoped would keep Eunji's mind off Junhyung, but between he rides, he could always see that distant and troubled look on her face.

He brought her home around dinner time and bade her goodbye. "I hope you had a fun time today like I did." Seyong curled a lock of her hair behind her ear.

Eunji nodded and smiled. "I did." she assured. "Thanks for bringing me out today, Seyong oppa." she beamed.

Seyong felt his heart leap at that gorgeous smile. He cupped her cheeks, making Eunji's eyes widen as large as saucers. He dipped his head and pressed his lips to her forehead.

The kiss was fast but gentle, but left Eunji gaping at him with an open mouth. "Goodnight Eunji." he patted her head before turning to go.

Eunji's hand went up to her forehead and caressed the place where Seyong had kissed her. "Seyong oppa kissed me?" she blurted.

Her cheeks flushed in embarrassment and she giggled. A sudden thought wiped the smile off her face.

*I wonder if Yong Junhyung does that to Kim Hyejin too.*