The Devil's Pig

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Junhyung never felt so complete in his life. He felt alive, happy, and finally breathing for the first time. And all that because of Kang Eunji.

He never knew it was this exhilarating to kiss someone. He never knew you could disregard your own welfare for someone else. He never knew how a single person could be the determinant of his feelings that day.

The feeling of Eunji in his arms as something he never wanted to live without for the rest of his life. Corny as it seems, he really felt that way. He tightened his hold on her and pressed her closer to him, wanted to feel the warm radiating from her.

He pulled apart and gazed softly at her, admiring the way her cheeks were flushed pink, her hair slightly messy and her eyes unfocused. *All because of me.* Junhyung chuckled and fixed her bangs.

"Don't think you're undesirable." Junhyung whispered. "You're nothing near that. I mean it." he told her honestly.

Eunji's face heated up and she bit her lip shyly. She peeked up at him for a second before sending him a glare. "Then why didn't you come stop me when I was flirting with that Jiyong guy? Aren't you afraid that he might do something to me?" she asked, pouting.

Junhyung flicked her forehead, chuckling amusedly. "For your information, Jiyong hyung is one of my good friends. He's infacuated with his girlfriend, Dara. He won't lay a finger on another girl, especially if it's Yong Junhyung's girl." he poked her cheek teasingly.

Eunji harrumphed and rolled her eyes. "Yong Junhyung's girl?" she huffed. "Who? Me? I tried so hard to get you to react and you didn't do anything. Couldn't you have just acted like you cared? I don't know what you're thinking Junhyung oppa. You're so hard to read sometimes and I really don't know if you love me back!"

Junhyung's eyes widened at how easily she had confessed. His heart skipped a beat hearing it for a second time, except this time was much better since it was meant for him to hear.

"Isn't it obvious what I feel for you?" Junhyung grunted. "You girls just need everything to be spelled out for you. Are you that dumb?" he pinched her nose.

Eunji furrowed her brows, displeased. She got off his lap and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Yes it is necessary." she demanded. "Just saying three words can save me a from a lot of suffering and doubt, Junhyung oppa. Why can't you just tell me exactly?"

Junhyung gulped. "It's not as easy as you think." he muttered.

"What's so difficult about that?" she huffed. She turned to the empty street and yelled her lungs out," I LOVE JUNHYUNG OPPA~" Her loud voice even echoed through the valley, and it was fortunate there wasn't anyone walking about at that time or they would be scared out of their lives.

Junhyung had to smile a little at her cute actions. He admired how she could easily profess something like that. He wasn't used to talking. He wasn't confident of something like this.

"Uhhh..." Junhyung rubbed the back of his neck. "Can't you wait till tomorrow? I'm not prepared."

Eunji's eyes widened with rage. *Not prepared? NOT PREPARED?* she felt insulted and pissed. She spun round and stalked off angrily, muttering angrily under her breath. Was he kidding her? Even after she screamed her lungs out for him he asked her to wait? Oh boy, she was furious.

Junhyung frowned and scrambled up, running after her. He held her shoulders and turned her round to face him. Eunji looked at him expectantly, daring him to say the words. Junhyung bit his lips, his face flushed red and looking extremely awkward. "You...wait." he muttered. "Just let me find my script."

Blinking in disbelief, Eunji watched as Junhyung rumaged through his things and feeling this pockets. His face grew increasingly red as he tried to locate his lifeline, which was nowhere to be found. "Damn. I brought it. I'm positive." he mumbled.

Eunji peered up at him, giggling a little. "What are you looking for, Junhyung oppa? A script?"

Junhyung turned redder. "Hn." He grunted, looking away to hide his embarrassment. His hands fell to his sides awkwardly and he looked at the ground, not daring to look at her. "Ah, I had planned to confess tomorrow. After the exhibition which I'm sure is going to be a big hit. We'll go for a candle light dinner on my cruise and under the fireworks and stars, I'll confess to you." he admitted.

He looked at her. "Are you sure you don't want to wait?" he asked hopefully.

Eunji giggled and shook her head. "I want to hear it now, Junhyung oppa." she urged.

Junhyung sighed and nodded reluctantly. He looked into her eyes hesitantly and took her hands. "I...I'm not good with words, Kang Eunji. That's why I needed a script. I wanted the confession to be perfect." he sighed. "So don't blame me now if this is going to ."

He brushed some hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear tenderly. "You're the first girl to yell at me, Kang Eunji." he chuckled lightly, and Eunji slapped his chest playfully. He gazed at her lovingly as he continued. "You're the first girl to tell me I'm a ert, the first girl to make me have the urge to paint, the first girl to actually put a smile on my face. Not to mention the first girl to force a confession out of me. " he muttered the last part.

"I never knew how it was like to be in love. I never even knew what love was." Junhyung admitted. "I grew up in a loveless family, and it was you who proved to my mother love exists, and had changed the values in my family. I never thought I'd think of someone so much in a day, but I can safely say you've never left my mind since the first time you were working as a cleaner at my exhibition."

Eunji blushed at the memory.

"I...I don't know how to explain this." Junhyung fumbled over his words. "But if there was someone I couldn't live without in my life right now, it's you. You don't know how mad I was when you flirted with those guys. You don't know how I wanted to strangle the life out of Seyong when you were still having that crush of yours on him. I hated him to the core. I wanted to be the one you saw. In a desperate attempt to get your attention, I.. chose to pick on you instead."

Junhyung cupped Eunji's cheek with one hand. "I'm sorry I'm only saying this now. I was too much of a coward in the past." he told her regretfully. "It's the only time I'm going to say this many words in one go so you better as hell remember this Kang Eunji." his eyes glinted playfully.

He lowered his head and breathed on her lips. "I love you. Forever." he whispered.

Eunji melted and she threw her arms round his neck. "I love you too Junhyung oppa! Forever and ever!" she squealed. Junhyung chuckled and wrapped his arms round her waist and took a deep whiff of her hair. He was glad to have finally got things out of his chest. Feelings he had been oppressing in him for too long.

He kissed her temple softly, trailing kisses to her nose and lastly, ending off with a soft peck on her lips. "Come on. I'll send you home. I don't want you to have dark circles tomorrow at the exhibition." he teased. "A pig with eye bags. Not a good sight."

"Hey!" Eunji pouted. "Is that the way to treat your girlfriend?"

"What girlfriend?" Junhyung looked around innocently.

Eunji punched his arm lightly and Junhyung laughed, intertwining their fingers. "Arraso, girlfriend." he nuzzled her cheek.

Both of them walked back home, hand in hand, with smiles on their faces. Junhyung gazed at her and smiled. *I love you, Kang Eunji.*