The Angel in the Devil that rarely appears

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"I'LL KILL YOU YONG JUNHYUNG!" Eunji hollered and began hurling the paint brushes towards Junhyung's direction one after another.

She didn't dare open her eyes and kept picking one brush after another, throwing them in his direction. She heard him howl in pain and curse under his breath. He asked her what the hell she was doing, but she didn't care. She wasn't going to falter for a moment, she wasn't going to succumb to this devil.

For a moment, Eunji thought she was winning, until she realized she had no more paint brushes left. She gasped when she felt realized she had thrownt the last of her paint brushes and she gasped. *Oh no!*

She turned to run, when a hand gripped her wrist and pulled her back, only to stare into the devil's face. "What the hell are you doing, Kang Eunji?" Junhyung breathed heavily. Apparently dodging those brushes were a really physically demanded sport.

Eunji squeezed her eyes shut. "I'M NOT GOING TO POSE FOR YOU!" she screamed.

Junhyung's brows rose. "Eh?"

"I'M A TOO! SO I'M NOT GOOD IN BED SO YOU SHOULD ASK SOMEONE ELSE!" Eunji continued screaming. "MY BODY ISN'T GOOD TOO, SO DON'T PAINT ME NAK-"

"Will you just calm down, Kang Eunji?" Junhyung demanded, cupping her cheeks to face him. Eunji blinked at him and realized that with her outburst, she too was panting rather heavily.

Junhyung gave her an incredulous look and poked her forehead. "What made you think I wanted you to pose for me ?" he frowned.

Eunji pouted and pointed to the red bra on the floor meekly. Junhyung mentally smacked his own forehead. "Oh...that must be Lee Hyori's when she was modeling for me the other time." he muttered. He picked the bra up and saw Eunji dart behind the couch.

He sighed. "Come here Kang Eunji."

Eunji's head appeared above the couch and shook. "No."

"Come here." Junhyung frowned. "Now."

"No!" Eunji insisted. "I like my Hello Kitty bra and I'm going to keep it on me!" she blurted. She reddened when she realized what she just said, but tried to keep a firm and determined expression.

Junhyung shook his head in amusement and walked to her instead. He held out the bra to her. "This, was left by Lee Hyori when she tried to seduce me." Junhyung stated. "She took off all her clothes and was modeling for me, when suddenly she wanted more than just standing there without moving. She wanted me."

Eunji's expression was horrified. "So you really-"

"No." Junhyung sighed tiredly. "I sacked her immediately. I don't need and unprofessional models working for me. And I'm not going to bed any of them."

Eunji heaved a sigh of relief. "So you're not going to bed me?" she asked meekly. Junhyung shook his head, his lips twitching upwards a little in a small bemused smile. "And I'm not going to paint you as well. Just sit on that couch and eat those fruits I brought out for you, and watch the tv. That's your job."

"My job?" Eunji blinked. "My job as your model is eat fruits and watch the tv? How is that modeling?" she blurted, confused.

Junhyung pushed her on the couch and pushed a grape through her lips to silence her. "Just do what I say." he snapped, and began his work of painting. Eunji had thought he was kidding, but he really did let want her to do as he said. He began painting her while she ate, while she laughed at the scenes on the tv, while she chewed on her food cutely.

That was what he wanted to capture. Not deliberate iness or . Just her natural behaviour and beauty.

Eunji had been enjoying her fruits and her tv show, but soon she grew bored. She finished eating, and the show she was watching ended. The next programme that was being aired was something she had no interest in, and Eunji just stared at the screen blankly.

She glanced at Junhyung who was still painting her intently, and pouted. "Are you done yet?" she asked.

"Shhh." Junhyung shut her off and continued with his work. Eunji puffed her cheeks annoyed and played with the remote control. She sighed and slumped down on the couch boredly.

"Sit up. I can't see your face." Junhyung ordered.

Eunji muttered something under her breath and sat up again. She tried to get interested in the tv programme again, but it really didn't interest her. Her originally upright body began slumping more and more, and she leant to her side. Soon, her cheek was placed onto the couch as she sprawled on it.

*Why isn't he done yet? I'm bored to death.* Eunji closed her eyes tiredly.

Junhyung had just finished colouring her eyes, when he realized Eunji disappeared from view. He stood up and saw that Eunji had lied down on the couch and her eyes were closed, seemingly asleep. She suddenly jerked from her sleep and sat right up again, patting her cheeks. "Must stay awake. Must stay awake." she muttered.

Junhyung softened. He put away his brushes and got his coat. "Come on." he took her hand and pulled her to stand up. Eunji rubbed her eyes and frowned at him. "You're done with your painting?" she asked.

Junhyung shook his head. "Not yet. We can continue some other day." he compromised. "Let's go." He pulled the half-asleep Eunji with him and took his car instead. He drove both of them, while Eunji's head kept nodding off. When he finally pulled over, Eunji blinked at their destination.

She rubbed her eyes. "Ben and Jerry's?" she blinked.

Junhyung's lips twitched upwards in a small smile. He nodded. "Go."

Eunji squealed in delight as she raced off the car into the ice cream shop. drooled at the thousand flavours avaliable and she jumped up and down excitedly as she ordered at least ten flavours. Junhyung parked his car and sauntered towards her, paying for her extra large serving of ice cream.

She beamed at him as she dug in, eating messily. She looked at him for a moment. "Aren't you eating too?"

Junhyung made a face. "Diabetes."

Eunji stuck her tongue out and continued attacking her ice cream. She glanced at Junhyung who had leant back on his chair and crossed his arms in front of his chest while waiting for her to finish.

*He brought me here just because I wanted to eat ice cream?* she thought. She smiled softly as she placed another spoon of ice cream into . *Perhaps...the devil has an angellic side to him too.*




It has been a few days since Eunji became Junhyung's model. He whisked her away from her brother and friends after school everyday, and made her "model" for him by making her do things she did in her everyday life. Eat, laugh, sing, study. And those were the things he painted.

He was cold and made snarky comments most of the time, making Eunji want to pluck his head off and stomp it under her feet, but sometimes, his face would be unreadable and he just remained silent. Even though he was mean to her, beneath the evil coated words were sometimes gentle considerate actions that Eunji failed to notice.

She only saw the bad things, which in itself was a bad thing.

The day found herself coming home from Junhyung's art studio once again, while he sent her home. He had made her study while he painted her face while she concentrated, and Eunji had finished her whole week of assignments before he let her off.

It was almost dark, almost time for dinner and Eunji saw Insoo looking out of the window waiting for her. "Oh no. He's going to question me because of you now!" Eunji pouted at Junhyung.

Junhyung smirked. "You want me to help you?" he offered.

Eunji brightened. "Really? You would? Don't let Insoo oppa misunderstand about us alright? I don't want Seyong oppa to understand as well." she pleaded. "Pretty Please??"

"Let me handle it." Junhyung smirked. He parked the car in front of her house and made her stay in the car. He got off the car and walked to the other side, opening her door for her. Eunji blinked. *Hmmm? This doesn't seem to clear Insoo Oppa's misunderstanding about us..*

Junhyung took her hand and led her to the door. He saw that Insoo's sharp eyes had been following their every moment and he smirked.

Without warning, he pulled Eunji to him and wrapped his arms round her waist. Eunji's eyes widened and she let out a yelp. "What are you doing?" she whispered.

Junhyung smirked and pretended to nuzzle her cheek, which was what Insoo would think he was doing from his angle. "Clearing the misunderstanding." he whispered.

He pulled back and smiled sweetly at her, patting her head. "Bye Kang Eunji." he winked, before walking off with a triumph smirk.

Eunji gaped at him as he drove off, feeling her doom coming. The door burst opened once Junhyung's car was not in sight and a ferocious Insoo came into view. "KANG EUNJI WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING WITH YONG JUNHYUNG????"