Meeting the Pig

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Key planned his time carefully.

He had been utterly frustrated with always being second whenever there was Junhyung. He wanted to be first.

Whatever Junhyung was interested in, he had to have it too.

He was surprised that Junhyung had used an unknown for a model for his paintings. Initially he had thought that maybe Kang Eunji was some hidden star that was to be debuted soon and even hired a private investigator to search her up.

Turns out she's just a plan Kang Eunji that had gone to Busan for most of her teen life to care for her grandmother and didn't have any special talents. She was the plainest to the plainest, average in studies, average in music and arts, average in sports.

Key didn't understand why Junhyung had chose Eunji, but he trusted Junhyung's taste. That guy was an artist inside to outside, hence there must be a liable reason as to why Eunji was specifically chosen.

When Key asked Mrs Yong about Junhyung's work that he was currently working on, she had said that Junhyung didn't tell them because it was going to be a surprise.

That made Key even more interested in what's so intriguing about this Kang Eunji girl.

He perks up from his seat when he saw Eunji walking his way. He knew Insoo had club duties after school that day and Sunhee was busy dating Kikwang. Eunji would go home alone, and she would walk past him.

As Eunji passed by, Key lowered his head and "accidentally" knocked into her.

Eunji was out of her thoughts because of the recent confession by Seyong and her realization of her feelings. She hadn't told Junhyung yet because she needed courage, and some signs that he returned her feelings before she dared to do anything. She wasn't the dare devil like Sunhee.

Eunji fell backwards and Key skillfully wrapped his arms round Eunji's waist and pulled her up towards him. "Woah."

Eunji blinked up at him. "Mianhae, I wasn't looking where I was going." she mumbled embarrassed. "And thanks for saving me."

Key sent her a charming smile. "It's my fault anyway." he said. "And its my pleasure to save a beautiful lady form falling."

"Eh?" Eunji blushed pink and lowered her gaze. Key watched her every move like an eagle eying his prey and he nodded in approval.

She wasn't outstandingly pretty, but she was plainly beautiful. It wasn't any particular feature that drew you towards her, but the combination of her bright large eyes, together with gentle smile made her alluring.

Eunji glanced up and caught Key staring at her, making her blush redder. She wasn't used to attention like this. "Erm anyway, thanks for saving me. I'll get going." she bowed politely.

Key grabbed her arm to hold her back. Eunji blinked at him confusedly. "I'd like to know your name, if possible."

Eunji smiled. "Neh. My name is Kang Eunji. Nice to meet you."

*Can't agree more.* Key smiled back. "I'm Kim Kibum but you can me Key." he told her.

With the new acquaintance made, Key made his way home happily. This was the first step of his plan to overtake Junhyung.

 

 

The Kim siblings were swaying their bodies to the loud beats of the music. People around them kept looking at them, for a reason. The guy was a hot hunk and the girl was a babe. The Kim siblings ignored all the attention they were having for one simple reason: they were used to it.

Hyejin was dressed in a blank slinky dress and she sipped her drink irritatedly. "I don't understand why Junnie oppa doesn't really like me. I mean, I'm practically his unofficial fiance already, why can't he just accept the fact and embrace em?" she growled.

Key snickered. "You know Yong Junhyung isn't that sort of person, that's why you liked him in the first place." he recalled. He laid back on his chair suavely. "And I think the problem with us artists are that women can never be more important that art."

"Oh really?" Hyejin eyed her brother. "I don't think art is more important to you than women. I get the impression that it's the other way round."

Key's lips twitched up in a lazy smile. "Of course it's different for me. The objects of attention for my art are conveniently my women. Passionate, don't you think?"

Hyejin rolled her eyes and set her cup down, making the ice clink together with a clear bright sound. "But there is some truth in what you're saying." she pondered. "Most of the time when Junhyung doesn't want me around him is when he's at the art studio painting. I can't protest because Mrs Yong would say that painting is important to Junhyung. Art is taking too much time in his life, when it should have been me."

Key looked at his sister lazily. *She doesn't know?*

"I'm guessing that my dear sister doens't know who Junhyung's model is?" he asked.

Hyejin looked surprised. "You know?" she asked curiously. "For all the times I've been here I've never seen a model enter the art studio with Junhyung. No SNSD, T-ara or f(x) girls that I know of."

Key smirked and leaned forwards. "Because you're looking in the wrong direction sis." he whipsered in her ear. "It's someone you'll never expect."

Hyejin grew curious. And not to mention jealous as well. Who was this model that Junhyung had engaged in?

"It's Kang Eunji." Key told her. At her wide questioning eyes, he smirked. "Yes, Kang Eunji from your school, your class."

Hyejin took several moments to regain her footing. "What?" she shrieked. "Kang Eunji? But that is just plain! If he really needed a model, couldn't he have gotten my help?"

Key shrugged. He looked out at the dance floor and scanned through the people. "And I also happen to know that Kang Eunji has fallen in love with Yong Junhyung."

"THAT !!!" Hyejin screamed.

She hugged angrily and downed a shot. She looked at her brother pleadingly. "Get rid of her from Junnie oppa's side before Junnie oppa falls for her too, Key oppa. If you get rid of her for me, maybe he'll have no choice and he'll find me to be his artist. By that time, I'll become a bigger part in his life."

Key smirked. "Exactly what I was planning."