Twist

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"I still don't know what you're thinking, Junhyung." Mrs Yong growled angrily.

She was utterly disappointed that her son had chosen such a commoner as his model. She had great hopes for him, and she needed his popularity to further develop the company. The company that her husband has left her.

Junhyung rolled his eyes and looked away. "It's my business, Eommonim." he muttered. "I know what I'm doing. It's my paintings. I know who I want to paint and it's Eunji."

"There are so many other choices out there." Mrs Yong demanded. "The top models, don't tell me none of them caught your eye? Even if so, couldn't you have painted Hyejin instead? She's gorgeous as well, she's the Kim heiress, and she's going to be your fiance. It's going to be a big hit if you paint her. I don't understand why you chose that plain jane!"

Junhyung growled inwardly. "Then why did you choose Abeoji, Omonim?" he hissed. "You can't explain these things."

Mrs Yong's eyes flashed with a look Junhyung never saw before. Was that....sympathy?

Before Junhyung could scrutinize further, the look was gone. Instead, Mrs Yong's expression was furious. "You love her. Don't you." she demanded to know, her face red from what Junhyung would bet as total fury. Her fists were clenced and her nostrils flared, indication of utmost irritation.

"Yes." Junhyung stared straight into her eyes, not wavering one bit.

Mrs Yong scowled deeply. "You know I won't approve." she told him. "You know I'll never let the two of you be together. It's impossible. You're not fufilling what you should do as the Yong descendent." she muttered.

Junhyung shrugged. "I don't care anymore. What matters the most to me now is to protect her." he told her firmly. "I'll not let you do anything to her, Omonim. And I won't let the public hurt her as well. I'll take the suffering if possible. I'll take it all."

He took large strides to leave the room. He reached the door and his fingers lingered at the doorknob. "Perhaps you won't understand, Omonim." he whispered. "Because people like you don't have a heart."

With that, he left the room and slammed the door.

 

 

"This is such a great idea, Junhyung! I'm so glad you thought about it!" Doojoon thumped Junhyung's back, smiling widely.

MyName, Beast, and Eunji were at a hotel's waiting room. After the fight with Junhyung's mother, Junhyung decided to take matters into his own hands and clear Eunji's name. Or rather, he hoped to at least pacify the angry fans so that Eunji's life wouldn't be so hard.

If he had to hold a hundred press conferences to let the people accept Eunji, he'd do it.

He hoped to show the people exactly why he chose Eunji in the first place. He wanted them to like her like he does. He hoped that with their support, somehow things would turn out right. He'd run away with her if he had to, if it made her life better.

He looked over at Eunji and sent her a smile. He watched her carefully, not wanting to miss out a single micropscopic detail.

It had been so long since he saw her and talked to her properly. He hadn't had the chance and Hyejin made sure to ruin all the opportunities. The only way he had managed this press conference was to let Beast help him with the venues and contacting of the media. He fooled Hyejin into thinking that he had diarrhea and was suffering in a certain toilet cubicle all the way at Jeolado, and that stupid girl was probably still waiting outside there.

He took her hand and squeezed it lightly. "I know you suffered. I'm going to end all this, just trust me okay?" he whispered softly.

Eunji's face grew pink and she bit her lip, smiling gently. "Neh. I trust you, Junhyung oppa."

The two of them took deep breaths, and went to the front of the stage, where tons of reporters were clicking their cameras away and waiting for the wholly explanation for this ridiculous happening.

...

"Thank you for coming to the press conference I've held today." Junhyung bowed. "I'm here to answer questions, but most importantly to clear any lingering doubts any of you have with regards to Kang Eunji being my model."

Eunji was seated beside him, fidgeting a little, not used to the attention. Junhyung held her hand under the table and caressed the back of her hand in small soothing circles, providing her with some comfort.

"I know all of you are curious as to why I chose Kang Eunji as my model." Junhyung started. He saw many people nodding their heads and looking at him curiously. "The models I've used in the past are all super models, from SNSD, f(x), T-ara and more. If not, there were some rich heiresses as well, and none of them were as unknown and ordinary as Kang Eunji here."

The reporters whispered amongst themselves, seemingly agreeing at the "ordinary" part.

"But that's not what I want to paint anymore." Junhyung told them earnestly. "I don't want to paint uality, I don't want to satisfy your needs. I don't need someone who's famous to be able to complete a master piece."

He looked at Eunji, affection apparent in his eyes. "I want to paint her, Kang Eunji. She's the Epitome of Innocence, she's where happiness never gets tainted by anything else. She has the brightest smile and the cutest eyes. The most natural form of beauty, and that's what I see in Kang Eunji." he whispered softly into the mike, making the whole group of reporters stare at Eunji.

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, a little flushed from Junhyung's intent gaze.

"I chose her myself," Junhyung continued. "Because I don't want to paint anything or anybody else besides her anymore. Because with her, I can bring my art to a greater level. With her, my art returns to it's purest form. With her, I become a better person. With her, I smile. All that because-"

*I love her.* Junhyung finished in his mind. He cleared his throat and looked back at the audience. "I hope all of you accept my decision. It's my art, my choice. I'm not going to change my model because of you guys, but I hope you'll make this job less difficult for Eunji."

The reporters murmured amongst themselves. Some of them were skeptical about what Junhyung had said, because all they saw was a normal student, not some epitome of innocence or whatever Junhyung had said moments ago. But a minority of them had actually sensed emotion, or rather, affection and love on Junhyung's part and they were already planning their next article to be published the next day.

But mostly, they were convinced that Kang Eunji is Yong Junhyung's choice, regardless of what they think. And they were happy to let it go, until...

"Wait!"

All attention turned to the doors which were flung opened all of a sudden. Eunji's eyes widened when she saw Key marching in with few top models by his side. "Yong Junhyung's lying!" Key yelled.

Junhyung frowned. "What the is he trying to do now?" he muttered, annoyed.

Key smirked and strode towards the reporters. "He's lying about all those things. He didn't choose Eunji to be his model because of that, it's because he has no more choice of models that's why he chose to prey on commoners like her!" he accused.

He gestured to the models behind him. "Don't you recognize these pretty faces?" he smirked. "Taeyeon from SNSD, Krystal from f(x), Jiyeon from T-ara and Park Bom from 2NE1. They've all worked for Yong Junhyung as models before, and they all have a painful story to share."

Key turned to Taeyeon and told her to speak. Taeyeon's bottom lip trembled and she looked like she was on the verge of crying. "When I worked for Yong Junhyung," she started. "He..he..." she started sobbing.

Key went over and comforted her. "You don't need to say it if you don't want to." he consoled.

Taeyeon shook her head. "I want to." she assured. She turned to the cameras again. "He made me...not only me but many others as well...we had to bed him to be his model. We needed the job and we had to agree. We were like his slaves. It's horrible!" she began crying again.

Junhyung's eyes widened and Eunji let out a gasp. *What lies is that sprouting?* Junhyung fumed.

Key looked at the reporters sadly. "Can't you see?" he asked. "Yong Junhyung's using Kang Eunji not because of whatever nonsense he just told you. It's because of his naughty ways in the past that the models don't want to work for him anymore, and he has to choose someone ordinary! Yong Junhyung's a scam!"

Junhyung and Eunji turned to each other desperately. *Kim Kibum, you really outdid yourself this time.* Junhyung growled.

 

---

I'm sorry for using Key, Taeyeon, Jiyeon, Krystal and Park Bom as the baddies this time. I could've used fake names of course, but there would be too many other unknown names for you guys to handle. And besides, my knowledge of kroean names are limited and my name resource is running short. I still need names for future fics hehehe :D

I love the artistes mentioned and I hope you do too! Hope you don't mind them being the baddies ^^