Jealous Pig

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Eunji got up exceptionally early the next day and she seemed to be in a hurry to go to school. Which was strange since she always complained about homework and stuff when Insoo and her got to school together.

Insoo scratched his head confusedly. The only thing he identified that was different in school now, from before, was the appearance of that hot chick called Kim Hyejin.

But what did she have to do with Eunji anyway? If anyone should be excited about a hot chick, it should be Insoo. He's been single for too long.

"Hey wait up pig, you're going too fast." Insoo pulled on Eunji's bag to slow her down. Eunji turned to face her brother sheepishly.

"Mianhae Insoo oppa. I was in too much of a hurry together to school." Eunji bit her lip.

Insoo narrowed his eyes at her. "Why? What's a school hats so interesting anyway?"

*Not much. Just that I'm dying to know who that Kim Hyejin really is and I didn't dare to message Yong Junhyung to ask, so I thought I'd try to pry it out of him today before that Hyejin girl arrives.* she thought.

"Errrrr....." Eunji blinked.

Insoo crossed his arms in front of his chest and waited for her answer. After several moments, he huffed and rolled his eyes. "Aish Arraso. So you're happy to go to school. Anymore waiting for your brain to work, and we'll turn from extremely early to extremely late."

Eunji nodded and followed after her brother to school. Even the MyName members hadn't arrived at school yet because of how crazily early the Kang siblings arrived.

So for the first time in Kang Insoo's life, he managed to catch up with homework before lessons. It was a magical and phenomenal sight really, to see him studying with a bool in his hands.

Though you'll have to ignore that almost asleep face of his. The fact that he was with a book was significant enough.

Eunji on the other hand, was restless for Junhyung to arrive. She really wanted to know who that girl was.

A small part of her hoped, naively hoped that today when they came to school, Junhyung would treat Kim Hyejin the same as his other fangirls and yell at her to go away when she clung onto him. To not allow her to pester him, to show that he was visibly annoyed with her.

The MyName members arrived one by one, the first one being the genius Chaejin. He was surprised to see his hyung with a book and nearly dropped his encyclopedia when he arrived.

"Wow hyung. So you finally found to resolve to beat your dongsaeng in studies?" He snickered lightly, gently reminding how much better he was at academics than the hyung.

Insoo scowled at Chaejin. "You're lucky I'm too sleepy to beat that pretty face of yours." he muttered.

Chaejin grinned. "My many noona fans won't let you off, hyung~" he sang.

Seyong arrived next. He found Eunji in a daze, staring at the school gate, seemingly waiting for someone to arrive. He smiled at her and his insides squirmed a little with discomfort when he recognized the smile returned by her was half hearted.

"What's up, Eunji ah?" Seyong asked worriedly.

Eunji shook her head and gave another half hearted smile that made Seyong mentally frown. "It's nothing Seyong oppa." she assured. "Don't worry abou-" she faltered as her eyes widened.

Seyong turned in the direction of where she was currently gaping at, and saw Junhyung coming into the school. With Kim Hyejin holding his arm and strutting in beside him.

Apparently they came to school together since they live together too. Eunji couldn't help the frown that naturally came onto her face.

Okay, so her fantasy of him suddenly treating Kim Hyejin wasn't coming true. And in addition to that, that girl was stuck fast to Junhyung and she didn't have a chance to speak to him alone to ask about it.

*Who is she?* Eunji pondered deeply, and the question kept repeating in her mind for a million times as she trudged to class.

 

 

After lessons, Junhyung walked over to Eunji's table. Eunji visibly brightened as she packed her bag hurriedly. "Model today?" she chirped.

Junhyung nodded with a small smile. Eunji leaped for joy inwardly, there was another chance to ask him about that Kim Hyejin girl! And she kind of grew used to the art studio's environment and found that she couldn't get her work done in any place other than there.

Just as they were about to leave, Hyejin appeared out of nowhere and clung onto Junhyung's arm again. "Junnie oppa. I want to go shopping today. Go with me oppa." she cooed.

Eunji frowned. How old was that girl? She needed someone else to go with her to shop? And she was the one who insulted Eunji about being dependent.

Junhyung looked back at Eunji and sent her a look to not say anything. Eunji nodded. She'd blurt out she's his model in no time if she were to open .

"I have something on, Hyejin." Junhyung said emotionlessly, merely informing. "I have to finish my art works..." he looked back at Eunji. "And Eunji is helping me...choose the paint."

"Choose the paint." Eunji nodded eagerly.

Hyejin frowned at them too. Apparently she believed in that lie because she thought it was normal for someone like Eunji to do mere servant chores of buying art materials.

"But I want to go shopping Junnie oppa." she insisted. "I don't have enough clothes to go to school." she declared.

Junhyung raised a brow. "One of the rooms at the mansion has been converted into your walk in wardrobe already and you've not enough clothes?"

Hyejin beamed and hugged his arm, making Eunji frown in disapproval. "Of course not Junnie oppa." she whined. "I want to look my best for you. Of course," her voice turned a notch deeper and sounded more sly. "If you don't want to I can always ask Omonim to come with me and tell her that you don't want to accompany me."

Junhyung's jaw clenched tight. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Fine. We'll go shopping." he muttered.

Eunji's eyes flew wide open as she gaped at Junhyung who turned to face her with an unreadable expression. "We'll do it some other day." he mumbled before Hyejin pulled him away.

Eunji stood at the corner, shocked.

Shocked at how Junhyung obeyed Hyejin's wishes. Shocked at how he chose Hyejin over her. Shocked of how horrible she was feeling right then.

*What is happening to me?* Eunji sighed.

 

 

Insoo found his sister moping around at home. He frowned and plopped himself onto the seat beside her. "You're not out with Junhyung today?" he asked.

Eunji shook her head. "He went shopping with Kim Hyejin." she mumbled.

Insoo raised his brows. Was that a tinge of jealousy he detected in there? "And you're not happy about it?" he asked. "I thought you always complain about him."

Eunji shrugged. "I don't like Kim Hyejin." she suddenly declared.

Insoo was surprised. His sister never disliked anything, and even if she did, she didn't proclaim it to the whole world. The most dislike she held for someone was Junhyung, and even that dislike seem to be replaced by something else that was more than friendship.

But for her to so quickly say that she didn't like Kim Hyejin, now something had to be wrong.

"Why?" Insoo asked. "Did she do something wrong?"

Eunji pouted. "She did insult me a little yesterday, but Seyong oppa and Yong Junhyung helped me." she sighed. "But I can't stand how she clings onto Yong Junhyung you know! It's like a leech and everything! I hate hearing her voice in class!"

*That highly sounds like jealousy there.* Insoo twisted his lips. "Just ignore her then. Don't let her get to you." Insoo suggested.

He took out his phone and messaged Seyong. He did prefer his sister with Seyong since the latter was his best friend anyhow.

'You better step up your game in courting my sister before she's taken away by some artist.'