Pig Investigator

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Eunji ran as fast as she could. Tears were streaming down her face and she didn't bother wiping them away, nor did she care about how people were sending her strange looks.

She never thought she'd felt so hurt. Why was Junhyung going to marry Kim Hyejin?

Is it really a ploy of their company? Or was it out of his own will?

For some time, Eunji had forgotten that Kim Hyejin was goin to be Junhyung's fiancé, but now, everything came craving back to her. She was suddenly reminded of how she wasn't worthy for someone like Junhyung, and he already had a girl by his side. Why would he need her?

*Babo Eunji.* she cried. *Don't you remember how he said you were the most important person to him...because you were his model? That's all you can ever be.*

She ran all the way home, her ddubokki forgotten on the floor and she shut herself in the room. Insoo frowned and knocked on her door, puzzled.

"Yah pig." Insoo asked worriedly. "What happened? Did something happen?"

Insoo put his ear to the door and his eyes widened when he heard sobbing. *. That certainly isn't coming from the television.*

"Yah Eunji ah! Are you...crying?" he gulped, his eyes round. Eunji sniffed from inside. "Don't bother me Insoo oppa." she told him curtly.

Insoo bit his lip, not knowing what to do. *Why is she crying? Is it because of that Junhyung guy again?* he clenched his fists.

He decided to turn the tv off and use all his energy to bang on Eunji's door until she opened up. Just as his fingers hovered over the off button, there came a news flash which reported Junhyung's upcoming marriage in a few days.

Insoo growled angrily and strode to Eunji's room. "Yah Pig!" he knocked. "Yong Junhyung is getting married!"

"I KNOW SO STOP RUBBING IT IN INSOO OPPA!" Eunji shrieked. Insoo twisted his lips and almost crushed the remote control he had in his hands. *Don't let me see you Yong Junhyung, or I'll beat the crap out of your face.*

 

 

*. How am I going to get out of this one?* Junhyung growled as he strode towards Eunji's house. *Omonim is going to force the marriage on me no matter what. I have no idea what to do now.*

He knocked on the door. "I just need you to trust me, Kang Eunji. Please." he whispered.

The door opened and Junhyung immediately brightened, thinking it was Eunji, until he saw Insoo's dark expression. He knew the MyName boys hadn't really stood on his side since the start of the scandal, but now that the news of him marrying Kim Hyejin is released...

A hand shot forwards and grabbed Junhyung's collar. "How dare you appear here, Yong Junhyung." Insoo seethed through gritted teeth. "Don't you know how much Eunji is suffering now that she knows you're marrying that in a couple of days?"

Junhyung cursed under his breath. ". She knows." he hissed.

"Of course she knows!" Insoo grounded out. "The whole world knows! Are you not going to tell her and let her harbor false hopes until Saturday where you two get married? Bastard."

Junhyung raised his hands to block the blow and looked at Insoo with pleading eyes. "Let me see her please, Insoo hyung." he begged. "I didn't want this marriage! I was forced into it and I had no say!"

"So what if she knows you didn't want the marriage?" Insoo asked coldly. "It doesn't change the fact that you're marrying that girl. Don't let her hope for a love that can't be happy, Yong Junhyung. I've had enough of her crying because of you."

"Insoo hyung, just pleas-" Junhyung started again, but faltered when he saw the object of his affections staring at him emotionlessly from inside the house.

Eunji looked at him. "Just go, Junhyung oppa. Youcant change the fact that you're marrying her. It's final and I don't want to hear anything else."

"But-" Junhyung frowned.

"Just go." Eunji insisted. Junhyung sighed and nodded. "Arraso." he whispered. He turned to go, taking a few steps before turning back to look at her.

Eunji looked at him with pained eyes, red swollen eyes, eyes that have been crying when they should have been shining with happiness. Junhyung swallowed and turned away, walking. *I'm sorry Eunji.*

 

 

"I'm going out for a walk, Insoo oppa." Eunji muttered weakly. Insoo frowned and looked at the time. It was already 10pm and it was dangerous for a girl to be out herself.

Eunji noticed his worried look and assured him. "Don't worry oppa. I'll stick to where there are more people. I just need some time alone."

Insoo wanted to refute, but seeing her sad and depressed face, he knew she needed the time alone to think. He agreed reluctantly, not before making her promise to be back within half an hour.

Eunji sighed and walked out of her house towards the park. Her mind was in a whirl and there were a lot of things she still hadn't got used to.

What was she going to do now? Junhyung was going marry Kim Hyejin and there was nothing she could do. She wasn't worthy of him.

Did he even love her back?

How is she going to survive the weekend, knowing that the man she loved and someone else would be bonding legally in front of everyone else and pledging their loyalty to each other for the rest of their lives?

She sat down on one of the benches, thinking deeply. There weren't a lot of people around the park that late.

A tear slithered down her cheek as she got engrossed in her thoughts. Before she knew it, it had already been close to half an hour since she went out from her house.

She stood up to go back home when a few figures caught her eye. She squinted when she noticed one of the silhouettes looked familiar.

Her eyes widened. *It's Key.*

She hid behind a tree and eavesdropped on what they were saying.

"Key oppa, I don't understand. If we do this, Junhyung oppa will suffer!" one of the girls whined. "I don't want him to suffer~"

"Oh Jessica don't you understand?" another girl whacked the first girl's head. "Key oppa is doing this so Junhyung oppa can suffer! That's the whole point of the act!"

"But...is this right?" another girl asked. "We are lying to the public aren't we?" she asked, scared.

Key frowned. "Don't worry. I'll make sure no one knows about our deal. No one will know that it's an act that Junhyung took advantage of you. I must bring him down no matter what." he muttered.

Eunji gasped and her hands flew to cover . *It's an act! I knew it! But...Key oppa was the one behind all this?* her eyes widened.

"But he never did try anything on us." another girl mumbled. "In fact, I tried advances on him and he rejected it all." she pouted. The rest of the girls nodded in agreement, recounting their experiences when Junhyung took no heed to whatever y poses they tried for him.

"But I don't care." a girl giggled. "Because Key oppa is paying us!" she squealed.

Key grinned and handed each one of them an envelope containing huge amounts of money. Eunji dug her pockets quickly and got her phone out.

She was going to get evidence to save her Junhyung oppa.