The Pig's new friend

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Eunji was surprised to meet Key wherever she went. He claimed it was coincidence and she gullibly believed him.

Which wasn't hers to be blamed anyway. Who would have thought Kim Kibum was actually stalking her?

Key seemed kind and helpful, attentive to her needs. He always seemed to be there whenever she needed help and seemed really interested in being her friend.

Junhyung was still unable to have any modeling sessions with Eunji because Hyejin made sure to take up all his time. It was infuriating to him, but at the same time a relief to Eunji. Since she knew that she loved him, she didn't really know how to act in front of him.

Just like in the past and let them bicker non stop? Or does she blush and giggle at everything he says?

Key's company came at the right time. She couldn't find Sunhee because she was so preoccupied with her boyfriend Kikwang. She couldn't find Insoo because he was kinda mad qt her for rejecting Seyong. She couldn't find Seyong for, well obvious reasons.

"Hey Eunji ah, where do you want to put these pots?" Key came out from behind with some flower pots. He had offered to help weed the lawn, when it was supposed to be Eunji's job.

Eunji beamed at him. "Just pass them to me Key sshi. I can handle." she took the flower pots from him and packed them away in the shed. Key watched her, and smiled when she came back.

"Hey Eunji ah, you know we've known each other for these few days and I think we're great friends." Key started. Eunji nodded in agreement.

Key smirked at her slyly. "So why aren't you calling me oppa yet?" he fired the hose in her direction. Eunji squealed as water got splashed on her, and she ducked desperately.

"Stop it, Key!" Eunji shrieked, laughing.

Key chuckled as he sprayed her with water, and Eunji behind a bush to hide from his attacks. Key approached the bush slowly, smiling. "Eunji...? Do you think I should water this bush?" he taunted teasingly.

All of a sudden, Eunji emerged from the bush with a whole bucket of water. Key's eyes widened and he took a step back. "Oh no you don't."

"Don't what?" Eunji grinned playfully. "Splash this at you?" at that, she dumped the entire bucket's contents at Key.

Soon, both of them were fully wet and fooling around in the garden like a bunch of three year olds. Key had Eunji pinned on the ground as he made her call him oppa. He watched her flushed face, with a trace of annoyance and playfulness. *She's pretty. I give Junhyung that much credit.*

And that was how Seyong and Insoo found the two of them when they suddenly arrived home. Insoo was glowering above the both of them and even Key felt intimidated.

"Who's this?" Insoo demanded, eying Key with utmost dislike. Eunji gulped. "He's a new friend I made, Insoo oppa. He's Key oppa."

Seyong raised his brows. *Oppa already. I remember it took quite a long time for her to call us oppa. And now this guy's already oppa to her?*

Insoo glared at Key. "You're her friend. Do you smoke? Do drugs?" he demanded to know. "Are you a ?"

"INSOO OPPA!" Eunji shrieked, scandalized. She made an apologetic expression to Key. "Of course Key oppa doesn't do drugs and smoke! He's a good guy! I wouldn't be surprised if he's still a either. I'm sure he doesn't fool around with girls."

Key remained silent as she made that statement. He smirked to himself, knowing how wrong she was. He didn't fool around with girls? Kind of right. He doesn't fool them, all of them know that Key isn't serious with them, but they're willing anyway.

Key wondered how long it'd take for Eunji to fall into his trap. Who Junhyung used as model, he'd want as well. Eunji was in love with Junhyung, and Key would make sure that fact would change soon. Key would use Eunji to surpass Junhyung once and for all.

Seyong caught Key looking at Eunji with an hungry, sinister expression and a shudder involuntarily ran down his spine. *I don't have a good feeling about this Key guy. What about Junhyung? He should do something before his Key guy does anything to harm Eunji.*

 

 

Seyong swallowed his pride and went to find Junhyung. He latter was surprised to see his love rival search for him. His defense immediately came up, and he looked at Seyong critically.

"What do you want?" he asked carefully.

Seyong gave Junhyung an assuring look. "Eunji rejected me, there's no need to get defensive. I admit I still love her, but we'll remain as friends because she wants us to be."

Junhyung visibly relaxed and he watched Seyong wirelessly. Seyong scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm not sure if I'm making a big deal out of this." he muttered. "But the other day when I went to Insoo's house, I saw Eunji with a guy. He's her friend but I just have this bad feeling about him getting close to Eunji."

Junhyung stiffened. "What's his name?" he asked quietly.

"Key i think." Seyong tapped his chin in thought. Junhyung's whole body was in alarm mode when he heard that three syllabus. *What does that bastard want with Eunji!*

"I'm not sure if I'm just making a mountain out of a mole hill," Seyong shrugged. "But I thought I'd let you know. I haven't seen you with Eunji ever since she rejected me two weeks ago. I know you like her too, but I don't get why you don't want to confess, or why you let Kim Hyejin order you around."

Junhyung's expression was dark. "It's not your place to know."

"Fine." Seyong shrugged. "Just don't let her get hurt alright." he gave a warning look before he went off.

Junhyung immediately reached for his phone and looked around. Hyejin was in her room for her afternoon nap, so it was moderately safe.

He immediately dialed Eunji's number. He heard the ringing sound at the other end of the line as his heart pulsed with worry.

"Damn it Kang Eunji, what are you doing with Key? If I'm the Devil, he's the epitome of all evil. You better be alright." he muttered.