Missing Pig

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Eunji held out her phone and bit her lip, trying to hold in her excitement. She couldn't wait to prove to the world that her Junhyung oppa was innocent.

She waited till Key was handing the envelope to one of the girls and she took the picture, hoping to catch it at the most crucial point.

Only she forgot something: To turn her shutter sound off.

Her phone produced a very audible "CACHA~" sound as the picture was taken, and her hands froze in midair. Key stiffened and his head whipped towards her direction. He saw the light given off by her phone and cursed under his breath. "! There's someone eavesdropping!"

The models screamed in fear and ran off as fast as their dandy legs could take them. Key pounced at Eunji while she desperately tried to run away. He pinned her wrist on the floor and trapped her with his body. Eunji gulped in fear as Key shone the torchlight in her face.

"E-Eunji?" Key gasped in surprise.

Eunji glared at him hatefully. "Why must you do this, Key oppa? What has Junhyung oppa done to you that you must set him up like this! I hate you!" she pounded her fists on his chest.

Key grabbed her wrists again and pinned them above her head. His eyes flashed with hurt as he recalled her last three words. *Hate?* he bit her lip. "Yes I am the bad guy." he growled. "But I don't care. I hate Yong Junhyung. He stole everything from me and I'm going to make him suffer."

*Is this the Key I know?* Eunji gulped. "I'm going to expose you." she whispered, even though it wasn't the best thing to say at the moment.

Key's face hardened. "And I'm going to make sure that isn't going to happen." he smirked.

 

 

Junhyung laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling. His hand clutched his phone where his wall paper was a picture of Eunji sleeping when he had secretly taken while she was off in dreamland.

"Damn you Key." Junhyung growled. "What have you gotten me into now?"

For once, Yong Junhyung really had no idea what to do.

He couldn't tell the public he hadn't violated those models because they wouldn't believe them. He couldn't marry Eunji because his mother was right to some extent: he would only make her suffer with him at this point of time. The public wouldn't accept his marriage with her like they would with Hyejin.

He had no choice.

Junhyung closed his eyes and felt misery filling him to the very core of his being. He never wanted anyone so much in his life. He had never opened up so much to anyone before. He had never noticed how nice it felt so smile, and it was all because of a certain someone.

But now he couldn't be with her.

A certain buzzing of the phone sent Junhyung out of his trance. He answered it dully. "Yeoboseyo?" he drawled. He blinked and sat up. "Insoo hyung?" he raised his brows.

Insoo was about to get a fit in the other end of the line. "Yah Yong Junhyung! Did you kidnap my sister because she wouldn't talk to you?" he demanded. "The pig's missing!"

"WHAT!" Junhyung jumped out of bed and dashed to his wardrobe, getting his sweater. "When? How?" he pressed urgently, his heart pounding his chest.

"She went out for a night walk an hour ago." Insoo's voice cracked with worry. "I told her to come back within half an hour but she hasn't returned till now. It's all because of you, bastard, that she's suffering like this! I'll get you if anything happens to her!" he threatened weakly.

Junhyung ran down the stairs. "I'll find her. I swear with my life." he muttered.

He ran past Hyejin's room, but didn't notice that the girl inside was jumping up and down with joy. She squealed into her phone excitedly. "Key oppa you rock! Now I don't need to worry about that ruining my wedding!"

Junhyung ran past her room, never noting what a big clue he missed. He got to the front door and was stopped by his mother. "Where are you going at this time of the night, Junhyung?" she frowned.

Junhyung turned to her and Mrs Yong's eyes widened. His face was pale with worry, and his eyes panic-striken. "Don't try to stop me, Omonim." he whispered, his voice cracking. "Eunji's missing. I'm not asking for you to let me be with her. I'll turn up at the wedding tomorrow. Just let me find her. Let me make sure she's safe. That's all I ask."

With that, he ran out of the door, leaving Mrs Yong staring at his retreating back.

She swallowed, feeling unsteady and slightly faint. *He really loves her.*

---

Junhyung arrived at Eunji's house and noticed that all the MyName members were already there. He burst through the door, panting, and looked around anxiously. "She's still missing?" he demanded.

Chaejin nodded regretfully. "We looked everywhere in the park. In the neighborhood. We called her phone tons of times but she's still not found. Noona...." he started crying and JunQ patted his back.

Junhyung paled and paced around the room. "I don't get it. Where could she be?" he whispered.

Seyong frowned and tapped his chin in thought. "Eunji isn't the type to run away even if she's suffering. If you're marrying Kim Hyejin in tomorrow, she'll make sure she turns up at your wedding smiling even if she's hurting. She wouldn't avoid you if need be." he reasoned.

"That only gives us another alternative reasoning." Gunwoo gulped as he looked around at them. "She's been kidnapped."

"ARGH!" Insoo let out a yell and punched the couch. Mr Kang patted his son's shoulder even though he himself was laced with worry. Mrs Kang had never stopped crying from the start.

"I'm going to find her." Junhyung whispered. "I promise."