Model Duties

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Eunji bounded out of the class before Junhyung could catch her. She saw Sunhee and MyName waiting for her and beamed, waving wildly.

"Sunhee!! MyName Oppa's!" she grinned.

Seyong's face immediately lit up at her appearance. Insoo felt sick when he saw how in love his friend was, with his sister. Junkyu didn't notice anything since he didn't care, Chaejin was too engrossed in a book. Gunwoo wanted to care, but Sunhee kept him busy with never ending conversations.

"Hey Eunji. How was your first day?" Seyong asked, ruffling her hair affectionately.

"It was good Seyong Oppa." Eunji beamed at him, her eyes shining. "I think I'll like this school." *If not for the devil Yong Junhyung.* she inwardly added.

"That's good." Seyong smiled at her softly. "I'm sure hour classmates will love you because you're the cutest girl ever, Eunji."

Eunji blushed pink. Insoo gagged and even Chaejin had strayed from his book when he heard, and fanned himself to clear his innocent mind.

"Don't delude her Seyong, she'll get cocky." Insoo grumbled, a little irritated with the sweetness. He glared at Eunji and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Why didn't you tell me you were friends with Yong Junhyung? Are you are you're just friends with him? You never have friends that are male besides MyName."

Eunji bit her lips. "I didn't know he came to this school too." she admitted. "And we're definitely not anything more than friends!" she clarified. *I don't think we're considered friends even.* she added in her mind.

Seyong heaved a sigh of relief. "In fact," Eunji continued, getting into the groove. "I have a lot of opinions about him! I mean which guy nowadays paint? It's hella"

"Charming right?"

*Sissy was what I wanted to say.* Eunji said in her mind as she turned to face the newcomer. Junhyung smirked at her and took her hand, making Insoo and Seyong's eyes widen.

"Are you ready to go?" Junhyung asked, watching Eunji's face turn from displeasure to confusion.

"Go whe-" Eunji wanted to ask, when Junhyung sent her a look. *Oh right. I'm his model now.* she told herself. She nodded. "Ah Neh..." she agreed reluctantly.

"Where are you two going?" Insoo asked authoritatively. "Aren't the other Beast members going along too?"

Junhyung grinned. "We're just going to have ice cream together. The Beast member's will join us later."

He turned to Eunji and flashed his charming smile. "Let's go then Eunji." he pulled her by her hand and led her out.

Junkyu gaped at them as they left. "Are you sure they're just friends? If it's someone else, I may have bought it. But it's Yong Junhyung. He doesn't have friends easily. Especially not with girls."

"You shouldn't have dressed her up today Insoo Hyung." Chaejin shook his head.

Insoo glanced at Seyong who was still disturbed from the whole episode. The scene of Eunji and Junhyung walking out hand in hand (which was actually him hauling her out) was making him feel uneasy.

Insoo patted Seyong's shoulder. "Don't worry. She won't fall for him." he assured. *Because she already likes you.* he added in his mind.

Seyong nodded. *I hope so too.*

 


Eunji pouted as Junhyung hauled her along with him. Being the dense girl she was, she didn't notice how everyone was staring at them. It was a miracle that Yong Junhyung even wanted to talk to someone other than Beast, that it was a GIRL, and that he even TOUCHED her.

She fumed angrily, not noticing how instead of roughly pilling her along like she thought he was doing, his fingers were actually trapping her own lightly, gently leading the way.

Her face brightened when she recalled the conversation that he had with her brother. "So are we really going for ice cream and Beast are meeting us later?" she beamed at the thought of the delicious dessert.

Junhyung snorted. "Of course not. It's just a lie. I had to assure your brother so he would let you go with me. You have model duties you know."

Eunji sighed. And she had thought he really meant it when he said they were going for ice cream.

Junhyung stopped in his tracks, making Eunji bump head first into his back. "Oww!!" she puffed her cheeks, massaging her forehead. "What's wrong?"

Junhyung turned to face with with a teasing expression. "You believed I was going to bring you for ice cream, didn't you?"

Eunji pouted. "What's wrong with that?" she defended. "I just happen to meet angels who would bring me for ice creams when they said they would, and it's the first time I met a devil like you wouldn't!" she huffed.

Junhyung's face became unreadable as he searched her eyes. After an uncomfortable span of silence, he finally broke it.

"I suppose one of those angels you're talking about would be your Seyong Oppa." he muttered.

At Seyong's name, Eunji immediately brightened. "Of course!" she beamed. "Seyong Oppa is the nicest person on earth! He's kind and caring and handsome and dances well and plays soccer and-"

"Whatever." Junhyung cut her off boredly. "Be careful Kang Eunji, or you'll easily get diabetes."

Eunji puffed her cheeks irritatedly. *Doesn't he have anything nice to say?* She followed him out of the school, only to have him bring her to his marvellous black Lamborghini. She gasped lightly at the awesome car and at the extent of the Yong family's wealth.

"Come on, get in." Junhyung sent her a look, making Eunji mutter something under her breath (probably cursing Junhyung to his death) and get into the car after him.

They soon arrived at a luxurious condominium, the most expensive condominium estate in the whole of South Korea. It was standing tall and grand, and Eunji could only imagine what the interior looked like. Her jaw dropped as she let out a gasp. "Wow."

Junhyung shook his head and pushed her jaw right up again. "Don't act stupid Kang Eunji. It's just a house."

"Just a house?" Eunji retorted, sending him a look. "It's the most awesomeeeee condominium I've ever seen! It's so beautiful! And I bet the pool will be so large it's bigger than the Olympic pool right? IT's amazing! You're so lucky to live here!" her eyes shimmered with excitement.

Junhyung snorted. "For your information Kang Eunji, this is my art studio. I don't stay here unless I want to work overnight on my paintings. I live in another house."

"This is...just....your ... art studio." Eunji stuttered, her jaw dropping again. Okay, so Junhyung wasn't just normal rich. He was horrifyingly princely rich.

Junhyung shook his head. *What am I going to do with her?* he thought as he used his finger to push her jaw back up again. "Just follow me, and don't drool on the way Kang Eunji."

Eunji pouted and followed behind him, watching the intricate designs on the wall and the luxurious building. They arrived at Junhyung's art apartment studio, and Eunji's jaw dropped once more when they went inside.

It was fairly simple compared to the outside out the building. There were several canvasses and art materials sprawled out at the corner of the house which was supposed to be the dining room. The hall had a simple leather couch with professional sound system attached to the wall.

There were several glass ornaments that dotted around the house, and Junhyung's paintings that were hung on the wall. Eunji stepped closer to one and noticed that these paintings weren't the same as the ones she saw the other day at his exhibition. Those were ual, of , of lust.

But these were the epitome of freedom. The way the paint splattered and dotted around the paper, creating beautiful swirls of colours, sometimes in explosions and sometimes in a gradual wave, they created sunrise and sunset all in one picture. She could see life in them, the innocence and passion.

"You like that one?" Junhyung caught her staring at his paintings.

Eunji couldn't help but nod. "Yeah. These are much better than the ones at the exhibition." she admitted.

Junhyung had an unreadable expression on his face. After several moments of silence, he finally spoke. "These are my favourite paintings as well. I painted when I was five." With that, he left to one of the rooms.

Eunji's eyes widened. *FIve? No wonder he's some sort of artistic miracle. Even when he's five he could paint something like this.* She didn't know that to paint these paintings, five year old Junhyung had to wake up in the middle of the night to do them so that his mother didn't know. She didn't know that he couldn't paint anything else except what his mother wanted him to. She didn't know that these were the only few paintings of his that really represented what he felt.

But what Eunji did know, was that her heart was going to stop beating from shock in no time. She had turned around to look at another one of the paintings on the wall when she caught sight of a red bra carelessly strewn on the floor. She let out a gasp. *Did that belong to one of his previous models? What if he expects me to become and paint me as well? What if he wants more???*

Kang Eunji's Red Alert Defence Mode was immediately activated and she looked around the house carefully. Her gaze landed on the room Junhyung entered and found it was the kitchen. She gasped. What if he had taken a knife to threaten to get his way with her?

Eunji snuck to the other end of the room and got a whole bunch of paint brushes. She saw a shadow that appeared from the kitchen, signalling that Junhyung was coming out from there.

Eunji shut her eyes and screamed. "I'LL KILL YOU, YONG JUNHYUNG!"