Gunwoo, Seyong: FIGHTING!

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Eunji hadn't made up her mind who she was really in love with. She really had no idea.

On one hand, it was Kim Seyong who she had had a crush since forever. If she were to list what was good about him, the list would go on for ages and it would never end. She loved his smile and how he cared for her. How he was always the first one to greet her good morning, how he was always the first one to send her greetings on her birthday.

On the other hand, it was Yong Junhyung who she had positively hated since the beginning of forever. If she were to list what she hated about him, the list would go on for ages and never end. (hmmm sounds familiar) and if she were to write a list about what she liked about him, half a page would suffice.

She hated his teasings, he hated how he chose Hyejin over her. She hated how he could affect her feelings so, she hated how he made her his slave.

But at the same time, his teasings weren't all too bad. Some times Eunji had fun teasing him back.

When he chose Hyejin over her, she felt mad, livid even. But the disappointment was even more significant than ever. And there has to be some other reason why she felt disappointment more than any other thing.

He affected her feelings through the slightest things, and he occupied her mind all day. When he made her his slave, she actually improved in her school work through his help when he scolded her on how stupid she was while he explained the problems to her at the same time.

But she couldn't love Junhyung. She loved Seyong. That was what she had believed in for so long, how can she easily forget that?

Eunji sighed as she propped her chin up with her elbows and stared blankly at the tv screen. Insoo frowned at her and sighed. "This is no good, pig." he shook his head. He pulled her up from the couch. "I've got to get you out of this house."

Before Eunji knew what was happening, she found herself at the mall with MyName and Sunhee.

"We're shopping? Again?" Eunji frowned. She turned to go. "I might as well rot at home."

"Aww come on pig." Insoo pleaded. "Don't be anti social. The MyName guys missed you too."

"Yeah noona~" Chaejin put on his best aegyo expression. "We missed youuuu~~"

Eunji softened and ruffled his hair. "Arraso. But I make myself clear." she told them. "I'm not letting you guys dress me up." she declared sternly. She shuddered when she remembered how many dresses she had to try on when she went shopping with Beast the other time.

"Awww~~" The MyName guys pouted.

The seven of them walked about the mall, chatting. Eunji was always absorbed in her thoughts, and Seyong absorbed in his while watching at her from the corner of his eye with a sigh. Gunwoo kept looking at Sunhee and when their eyes met, he would blush uncontrollably, really unbecoming of the leader really.

Sunhee on the other hand was fully absorbed with her phone. She seemed to be constantly texting someone and would break up in giggles, immediately replying back. Gunwoo seemed bothered since she didn't pay him attention like she did in the past.

JunQ couldn't stand the curiosity and blurted. "Who are you texting, Sunhee? Care to share the joke?" he asked for Gunwoo's benefit.

Gunwoo's ears perked up in interest. Sunhee looked up from her phone momentarily. "Oh it's just..." her eyes widened. "Beast?" she shrieked.

The MyName guys whipped their heads to the direction Sunhee was looking at to find Beast also at the mall, shopping. "SUNHEE!" Kikwang broke into a large smile and ran towards her.

Sunhee smiled widely and waved. "Where did you get those jokes from anyway?" she asked. Kikwang grinned goofily. "Find them funny? I brainstorm every night so I can make you smile the next day you know!" he pouted.

The members of the two groups looked at them in surprise. "So you were texting Sunhee/Kikwang?" Beast and MyName chorused.

Sunhee and Kikwang blinked. "Neh."

Gunwoo looked away irritably. *Darn it. Since when were they so close?*

"Are you two together?" Dongwoon asked curiously.

Sunhee frowned and shook her head. "Nope. We're just friends, right, Kikwang oppa?" she smiled at him. Kikwang's face fell for a moment but he put on a smile again.

"Neh. We aren't together." Kikwang admitted. *Yet.* he added in his mind.

Gunwoo brightened up significantly at the news.

Eunji peeked at Junhyung and noticed him staring blantantly at her. She diverted her gaze immediately and shuffled over to the closest person from her. Which was Seyong.

He gazed down at her softly and smiled. "Something wrong?"

Eunji shook her head. "Nothing." she peeked at Junhyung and he was still staring at her. She shivered uncontrollably and looked away. "Just cold. I guess."

Seyong took off his jacket and draped it over her shoulders like the gentle man he was. "Don't catch a cold, Eunji ah." he grinned.

Eunji thanked him and looked down at the feet, feeling Junhyung's stare still on her. *Why is he looking at me like that?* she squirmed.

Junhyung scowled at the jacket on her shoulders. *That Kim Seyong is using the old book in the trick. Giving her his jacket? What the hell. Do you think that cheap jacket can keep my precious Eunji warm?*

Insoo watched the rivalry between the MyName and Beast guys. *Gunwoo and Kikwang fighting for Sunhee? Seyong and Junhyung fighting for Eunji? Hmmm...*

Sunhee skipped around the store with Kikwang picking out clothes for her. She giggled at his weird choices, and he flicked her forehead lightly. Gunwoo pressed his lips in a thin line and chose some clothes for her as well.

Sunhee thanked him politely and went to try it on, finding that it fit her perfectly. Gunwoo smiled and brought it to the counter to have them paid.

When he came back, what he saw was Sunhee laughing hysterically while Kikwang wore the stupiest outfit just for her pleasure.

He scowled and clenched his fists. She never smiled like that for him anymore.

Insoo sighed and shook his head at the scene. *Oh no.* He turned to look at how the Junhyung-Eunji-Seyong situation was doing.

Eunji didn't have any eye contact with Junhyung while Seyong and her talked leisurely. Junhyung made sure to be a metre radius from them, though not intervening.

Seyong bought her a cute keychain and Eunji thanked him gratefully. Junhyung scowled, but he didn't know what to do. Eunji was ignoring him, and he didn't want to make matters worse by calling her names or anything that he only knew how to do.

He just followed behind them silently, watching.

Eunji was conscious of his stare and felt highly flustered. She tripped over her own legs and fell forwards. A pair of strong arms grabbed her from behind and yanked her to fall back on a hard and warm chest.

Junhyung heaved a sigh of relief as he caught her in his embrace. "Be careful, babo." he chided softly into her hair.

Eunji flushed red and scrambled out of his arms. She was suddenly interested in kitchen potware and ran towards that area.

Insoo shook his head and smacked his forehead with his hands. *Gunwoo and Seyong really need to buck up if they want to win the girls.*

 

 

---------------

-----------------

Annyeong peeps! I need some help here in deciding the next characters of my next fic.

It's going to feature a sibling pair, an older and younger brother, who will become the main of the fic. I must remind you that the older brother is the main, while the younger brother will become the supporting lead alright?

The first name shown on the poll will be the older brother, while the second name will be the younger brother.

(Perhaps you should base your choices on the OLDER BROTHER because he's going to be main after all.)

http://micropoll.com/t/KEt4cZLYJ9

Please help by going to this site to vote! (:

If this is the first time you're seeing this notice, please read.

I've had someone trying to spam the votes for Jaejoong and Chunji respectively. I can't imagine how someone would just click the same thing for more than 400 to 500 times. It's mad.

I won't tolerate anything like this. Don't you think it's unfair to the others who want someone else? That's the point of the vote isn't it? To get a fairer choice with views from everyone.

I've created a new poll in hope of a better result this time. I can't use the AFF poll since my browser doesn't support it. I will trust you guys once again. Please don't abuse my trust like this. If spamming occurs again, I'll just take my own choice okay?