Fun with Beast

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Eunji shuddered as Insoo glared at her. His hands were on his waist as he fumed at her, his nostrils flaring in anger.

Eunji trembled in fear. It was never a good sign when her oppa looked like that. Eunji put on her cutest expression possible as she skipped towards him. "Annyeong Insoo Oppa~" she cooed.

Insoo's glared intensified. "You became that happy after you went out with that Junhyung kid?"

*Oops. Wrong move.* Eunji mentally slapped herself. She shook her head and made a sad face. "Ani.. I'm not happy." she convinced.

Insoo shot her a look. "You better not be happy Kang Eunji, because your oppa's going to dig the truth out of you." he pulled her indoors and plopped her on the couch, and took the chair opposite her. He searched her face and stared at her fiercely.

"You went out with Yong Junhyung everyday after school." Insoo noted. "Now that you made friends with him, you're not going out with MyName oppas or Sunhee anymore?" he snarled.

"No!" Eunji shook her head. "MyName oppas and Sunhee are still my number one!" she beamed.

Insoo nodded approvingly. "Then what were you doing all this week with that Yong Junhyung?" he demanded. "What is your relationship with him? Why did he hug you when he sent you back?" *Even Seyong doesn't do that to her.* he thought.

Eunji shook her head and bit her lip desperately. "Nonono! There's nothing between me and Yong Junhyung! We're just friends!" she exclaimed.

Insoo narrowed his eyes at her. "Then why did he hug you?"

Eunji gulped. "Err... it's because..." she fumbled. "THERE WAS A BUG ON MY SHOULDER!" she blurted.

Insoo raised his brows. "There was a bug on my shoulder, so he tried to hug me to distract me...to...errr.. to flick the bug away!" Eunji blurted.

Insoo nodded, seemingly buying her lie. Eunji heaved a sigh of relief. She stood up and went over to Insoo, hugging his arm. "Awww Insoo oppa don't be jealous." she pouted. "Yong Junhyung's just my friend. You're still my oppa, and I still love MyName and Sunhee."

Insoo softened and ruffled her hair. "I'm just worried. That Yong Junhyung never has any girl as a friend. It's weird that he befriended you."

"Don't worry oppa." Eunji beamed. "He won't do anything to me! And anyway..." her expression turned dreamy. Insoo recognized that face anywhere and he quickly crept away. "The one and only person in my heart is Seyong oppa~~ Seyong oppa is so handsome and he dances so well and he's so manly and charming and..."

Insoo shook his head. *I shouldn't have doubted that she might have something more than friendship with some other guy that Seyong. That girl is infacuated with the red haired Busan guy...*

 

 

After school on Friday, Eunji had thought Junhyung was going to bring her to his art studio for some more painting, but was surprised when she saw that the other Beast members had tagged along.

"Are you guys coming to see Yong Junhyung paint?" Eunji asked, confused.

"Aigooo you're so cute~~" Yoseob pinched Eunji's cheeks. "Of course not. Our hyung is handsome and all, but we have no interest in watching him in front of a canvass. We're going out today. To have fun!"

Eunji's eyes widened. "Have fun?" she glanced at Junhyung. "Him?"

The Beast members burst into laughter as Junhyung scowled. "Shut up." he hissed. Doojoon patted Junhyung's shoulder and laughed. "Don't be sad. She's kinda right, you don't look like you ever have fun, Junhyung."

"So where are we going?" Eunji asked excitedly. "I'm not going to have to model, eat thousands of fruits and watch tv programs that I don't like, do I?"

"You do that when you model?" Hyunseung asked, surprised. He glanced at Junhyung. "You make her do those while you draw her? That's....not y." he frowned.

"Who said anything about wanting to paint y." Junhyung hissed.

Dongwoon nodded. He smiled softly at Eunji. "I think Junhyung hyung is right. Eunji should be painted like she is, that's where her charm lies." Eunji turned pink at the compliment, until Kikwang suddenly blurted...

"Hey Eunji do you have Sunhee's number? She doesn't want to give it to me!!!" he whined.

---

"Sauna?" Eunji blinked. "You guys are the Junior Kingkas of Seoul Arts University and you're coming to a...sauna?"

"Hey! What's wrong?" Yoseob defended. "We need to relax ourselves from running away from those fangirls everyday. My muscles ache. I need the massage chair." he hobbled into the sauna centre.

Eunji didn't expect the always handsome and suave looking Beast had such an ordinary life too. THey always behaved like they were some sort of super star in school, she didn't expect them to lead ordinary lives.

Especially Junhyung. Eunji glanced at him who already changed into the blue sauna outfits, complete with a towel on his head.

sauna2.jpg

(Like that but just hehe..not that cute?)

Junhyung caught her looking and made a face. "What? Too good looking?" Eunji scoffed. "Bleh. If anyone's good looking, it's Seyong oppa!" she huffed and grabbed her sauna outfit to change.

Junhyung rolled his eyes. *Seyong seyong seyong. What's so good about that Seyong guy.*

The gang met in the sauna after they've changed. The Beast members were already perspirating like mad when Eunji arrived. She fanned herself as she plopped next to Dongwoon and grabbed an egg.

Junhyung slapped her arm and made her put it back. "We can't eat it yet."

Eunji pouted. "Why? I want to eat it now! I'm hungry." she stared at the hard boiled eggs longingly. Junhyung made a mental note of her expression again, to add to his Kang Eunji cute expression bank.

"The last person who can last in the hot sauna will have these eggs." Doojoon told her. "There are seven of us, but only six eggs. So the winner gets to give the eggs out or keep it for himself. Either way, there will be at least one of the us who won't get to eat it."

Eunji bit her lip. She really wanted those eggs! Her stomach grumbling and was watering from looking at those eggs. The seven of them went into the sauna and sat in a circle. They watched each other as perspiration trickled down their heads.

"It's so hot!" Eunji huffed, fanning herself.

Junhyung smirked. "If you can't take it, get out and say good bye to your hard boiled eggs." Eunji made a face and stayed put.

The first to give up was unexpectedly, the always cool Hyunseung. Just seconds after him, Yoseob, Dongwoon and Kikwang ran out. All was left was Doojoon, Junhyung and Eunji. They faced each other, red in their faces.

Eunji stared at the eggs. She really wanted one! But ... she might faint anytime if she didn't go out to cool down now. Junhyung frowned at her red face. He stood up suddenly and pulled her with him, out of the sauna.

"Hey! I wasn't going to give up yet!" Eunji protested as Doojoon jumped up and down in glee, winning the whole basket of eggs. Junhyung sent her an irritated look. "I'll buy you the eggs so stop whining alright?"

Eunji beamed. "YAHOOOOO~~~" she pumped her fists in the air.

Junhyung chuckled softly to himself and shook his head in amusement as he watched her. Doojoon smiled at the two while he clutched the basket of eggs he just won. *Everytime I think Junhyung in love is just my mind playing tricks on me, he proves to me that he has fallen for her.* he thought.

He smiled down at the eggs. "And the fact that I had the chance to win these eggs are the evidence."