Last Minute Studying

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE
It was finally the weekends. Eunji never noticed how much she loved the weekends until she met Yong Junhyung.

Weekends = No Model Duties

<'throws confetti!!!>

Eunji skipped down the stairs happily, even humming a happy tune. She had been so tired out by her "model duties", even though she was just practically living her normal life at the art studio while Junhyung painted her. She didn't understand why Junhyung wanted to paint her eating, studying, laughing, or anything that she did everyday, but since he promised not to show Seyong that picture of them, she wouldn't care that much.

Insoo noticed Eunji's delight when she came down for breakfast, and his mood turned for the better as well. Mr and Mrs Kang too chuckled happily, seeing their daughter so cheerful.

That was Eunji's power. She had the ability to make others laugh when she did, smile when her lips conjured up to be one of the prettiest and sunniest smiles on earth.

"Why are you so happy today?" Insoo raised his brows. His eyes widened and he glared at her. "Don't tell me you're going out with that Yong Junhyung again?" he snarled.

Eunji gagged. "Exe cusse mwuah?" she rolled her eyes. "I'm happy because I don't need to see him today! KYAAAA THIS IS HEAVEN~~~" she squealed.

Insoo didn't get what she was saying, but all he knew was that she wasn't meeting Junhyung. That cheered him up a lot. He wanted some time with his sister, and the MyName members had been pestering him about why Eunji wasn't spending time with them.

*Especially that Red Head.* Insoo thought. *I don't know how many times a day he complained to me about not getting to meet Eunji enough.*

"Are you doing anything today?" Insoo inquired. "Want to come with MyName? We're going to noraebang. Sunhee can come along if you want." he offered.

Eunji's eyes widened in delight. "Noraebang? With Seyong oppa? KYAAAA~~~~ Of course I want to go!" she squealed as she bounced around the house. Mr Kang shook his head. He never knew why his daughter was so infatuated with that red head. He seemed normal to Mr Kang. Then again, everybody except himself seemed normal to him.

Eunji beamed at Mrs Kang and fluttered her eyes cutely. "Can I go, umma? Pleaseeeee~" she pleaded with those Puss in Boots eyes of hers. Mrs Kang laughed and patted her head. "Of course." she gave her a look. "Did you finish your homework and all?"

"Umma! I'm already 19!" she huffed. "Of course I can manage!"

Insoo narrowed his eyes at her. "Hey. I heard the year ones have an upcoming math test tomorrow. Have you studied for it?" he lectured. "I'm not going to let you off if you go out to have fun and flunk your test, pig..." he warned.

Eunji gulped. She had not touched her notes at all, with all that modeling she did for Junhyung. *But I want to go out with Seyong oppa...* she pouted. *I'll just study tonight I guess...*

Eunji put her brightest smile. "Of course I studied! I want to go out with MyName oppas and Sunhee!" she exclaimed.

 

 

"EUNJI~~~ I MISSED YOU!!!" Sunhee ran towards her best friend which she didn't get to spend time with the whole week. They ran towards each other like a bollywood movie, and hugged each other like they haven't met in 20 years.

Seyong bit his lips jealously. How he wished he could be Sunhee at that moment...

"I hate you, Eunji." Sunhee pouted. "You never spend time with us anymore! Always with that Yong Junhyung and Beast.. Don't you want our friendship anymore?"

"OF COURSE NOT!" Eunji protested, hugging her best friend. "Don't be mad. Junhyung and I are just friends. You and I are BEST of the BESTEST friends!"

Sunhee giggled, satisfied with the answer. Even Chaejin seemed to be pleased to see Eunji after a week of absence. They all seemed to bear grudges against Yong Junhyung for stealing their drop of sunshine away from them. Of course, Seyong was the happiest of them all. He even skipped a little while he walked beside Eunji, a foolish smile on his face.

JunQ shook his head. "Oh man...Hyung is really embarrassing us MyName."

Gunwoo chuckled. "That's the power of love." he nodded, as he wondered when he'd find his own love. Sunhee on the other hand tried hard to get Gunwoo to see her in another light, but he didn't seem to consider as someone other than in the "dongsaeng" category. She looked at Seyong who was looking at Eunji with so much love in his eyes and sighed. *If only that was Gunwoo oppa looking at me that way...*

 

 

The gang arrived at noraebang in a few, and filed into the VIP room. It was more spacious and more mikes were provided. Eunji happily hopped onto the comfortable couch as she started looking through the songs that were provided.

"Insoo oppa! Sing us a song!" she chirped. "Sing three bears song!" she giggled.

"Ehhh?" Insoo frowned. "Why would I sing that lame-'

"SING US THE THREE BEAR SONG INSOO HYUNG!!!" all of them chorused. Insoo sent them a look. "Betrayers!" he snapped.

Gunwoo grinned. "The maknaes have voiced their thoughts. Please bestow us with your wondrous voice, Insoo hyung." he chuckled.

Insoo growled and grabbed the mike. The beginning of the children's song began playing and he flinched, thinking such a man like he was going to dance to such a childish song.

He took a deep breath, and-

"kom sema-ri-ga, han chi-be-yi-so, appa gom, omma gom, ae-gi gom~" he began dancing and acting cute. JunQ began hitting his chest to prevent himself from puking, while Chaejin looked desperately affected as he hid his face behind a pillow.

Eunji laughed heartily, while Seyong watched her laugh as he smiled. He didn't really care how Insoo looked like, how stupid his hyung was behaving. All that mattered was the smile on Eunji's face.

"Ugh. I hate you, pig." Insoo pouted at Eunji when he finished. "This is going to haunt me everytime I step into noraebang." he said irritatedly.

Eunji giggled and patted her brother's head. "Don't worry Insoo oppa. You'll be the cutest of them all, always~" she winked.

Insoo felt irritated, but looking at his sister's face, he couldn't help but smile. He cleared his throat and tossed the mike to Seyong. "Your turn to impress, Seyong." he gave the red head a meaningful look.

Eunji's eyes brightened as she waited for Seyong to sing. She remembered from her childhood that Seyong had quite a nice voice as well, and his dance skills were unmatched in MyName. Seyong his lips nervously as he chose a fast digital dance song he knew he'd do well in. He wanted to impress her, he wanted her to wow at his skills.

The song began playing and Seyong's body began naturally grooving to the move. He did popping moves and hip hop moves, singing at the same time. Eunji beamed and cheered loudly. "Go Seyong oppa!"

That heightened his confidence a lot, and he began enjoying himself a lot more. He danced and sang, winking at Eunji, making her face grow red, and enjoyed the smiles on s' face. Even Chaejin began swaying to the music.

To end it off, he did a three sixty leap in the air and landed on both of his feet. Eunji jumped from the couch and cheered crazily. "That's awesome Seyong oppa!!!" she squealed.

Seyong sent her a smile. *Awesome because you're watching, Eunji.* he tried to slow the beating of his heart that had increased it's pace while he felt her attention on him.

Eunji clapped as Seyong bowed and sat back down beside her. "You're really awesome Seyong oppa." she beamed. Seyong ruffled her hair appreciatively, handing her a drink.

Eunji sighed in content. *There isn't a guy as perfect as Seyong oppa.*

 

 

15 hours later...

"Gaaahhhh I can't get anything in my head!" Eunji whimpered as she tried to remember the math formulas. They had gone out for the whole day and had only returned home late at night. Insoo didn't even nag about crossing the cufew because he himself had so much fun.

He retired to bed early since he was tired out, and was probably fast asleep by then.

But Eunji still had a test to study for, and she was furiously trying to remember those formulas at the last minute. She glanced at the clock and frowned. It was already 2am in the morning, and she had to wake up 4 hours later to get ready for school. Her eyelids were threatening to close anytime, and Eunji never felt the need to sleep so strongly in her life before.

Her eyes began blurring and before she knew it, her head dropped onto the desk as she fell asleep.

Oh man, she's so going to flunk her test later.