Pig on a Sleepover

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"YAHOOOO~~" Eunji pumped her fists in the air. She beamed at Sunhee excitedly as she hopped up and down. "You should have seen Junhyung's face then! He was so surprised!"

Sunhee laughed and nodded. "I'd like to see him get flustered because of you again! He's always doing that." she commented.

Seyong raised his brows at the 'always' comment but didn't ask. He found it rather strange when Eunji suddenly ran to the senior class to look for them and requested that they gang up with her to trick Junhyung.

She had looked so eager and was anticipating his reaction so much. He thought they were just friends, but the way Eunji was celebrating his failure in her trickery... it seemed more.

And he didn't miss what Junhyung had said to himself when the MyName members tossed him into the water fountain. 'Just don't tell me that red head touched you in the act,' Junhyung had muttered to himself.

Red head meant him, no doubt. The fact that Yong Junhyung was actually bothered if he touched Eunji unappropriately made him uneasy. What did Yong Junhyung feel for Eunji anyway?

"What are you thinking about? Your girl is helping out with the cooking, I think you may want to follow her a bit and make sure she doesn't burn my house down." Gunwoo nudged him.

Seyong snapped out of his thoughts and bounded for the kitchen.

The MyName members together with Eunji and Sunhee had organized a sleepover at Gunwoo's house. They had done this often before Eunji left for Busan, and they never did it again when she left. It felt different without her. Without her lively chatter and childish games, it'd all seem a little boring for them all.

He found her trying to figure out the instructions for her kimchi steamboat instant recipe. Her brows were furrowed, her cheeks puffed out in annoyance, her lips pursed together in a line. But on Kang Eunji, it was the epitome of cuteness at it's purest form.

"Trying to poison us all?" Seyong joked.

"Seyong oppa!" Eunji whined, frowning a little. They all remembered when they were nine and the MyName boys were ten, Eunji had tried to bake cookies and set the kitchen on fire. It wasn't a small kitchen fire too, it had even involved the calling up of government officers and firemen, and even appeared on the Daily Seoul News.

Seyong chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Fine but even if you do poison us, I'll take the blame with you alright?" he joked. Eunji giggled and nodded, while preparing the soup base.

They worked together in a cheerful mood, teamwork was something they had from the very beginning. Seyong found a pink Hello Kitty apron and helped Eunji put it on, and he put on the Doraemon one.

He watched as Eunji tried the soup and made a face, and tried adding some other ingredient and trying the soup again. This cycle repeated itself over and over again, but Eunji didn't seem to mind the effort it took.

Seyong smiled unconsciously as he watched her, unaware that while he was peeking at her, someone else was peeking at them. Insoo had initially gone to the kitchen to get a drink, but he saw his sister and Seyong cooking together in those cute apron of theirs. No, actually it was Eunji cooking and Seyong oggling at her.

*They look like a young married couple.* Insoo mused. *Seyong's smitten with my sister. Aish that lucky pig.* he chuckled. He frowned slightly when Junhyung suddenly crossed his mind. He shook his head, wanting to clear his thoughts.

But the thought didn't go away even when he tried: Yong Junhyung and Eunji would have made a cuter couple.

 

 

"Hey do you want to watch this?" Gunwoo got out a film he recently bought. He smiled at Sunhee. "I heard you wanted to watch it so I bought it yesterday. Want to watch it?"

Sunhee blinked at the title. "Oh. I watched it with Kikwang oppa the other day when he dragged me off to watch it with him." she blurted. Gunwoo's face fell a little but he tried to hide it.

Sunhee smiled cheerfully at Gunwoo. "We can watch it again if you like. I don't mind."

Gunwoo shook his head. *It isn't about watching again, but the fact that you watched it first with Kikwang. Since when were they so close?* he frowned. *No, since when did I start to care?*

"It's okay if you watched it, let's do something else then." Gunwoo forced a smile.

"Then it's time foooorrrrrr.... TRUTH AND DARE!!!" JunQ jumped up and down, suddenly awake from his consistently blur state. Chaejin groaned as he set his book down. "I hate that game! I always lose and you guys make me do the worst things because I'm the maknae!" he complained.

"Awwwwieee maknae ah~" Insoo pinched Chaejin's cheeks.  "If you don't like it so much, you can always clear the dishes from now onwards~"

"Arraso I'll play." Chaejin agreed grudingly.

They soon formed a circle with an empty coke bottle in the middle. They each grabbed pillows and laid on the comfortable cushiony mattress Gunwoo had laid out for them. Seyong watched as Eunji who was sitting beside him, leant her shoulder against Insoo and played with her brother's hand. He suddenly wished he was Insoo.

"Alright, let's start!" Gunwoo announced, spinning the bottle. It turned rapidly at first, but slowed down, only to point at the umma of the group.

"What the hell!!" Insoo frowned. The members looked at him expectantly. "So...what do you choose Insoo hyung? Truth or Dare?" JunQ probed.

Insoo sighed. "I'm freaking afraid of what you want me to do, but since I'm a man...." he took a deep breath and closed his eyes as if he was going to regret what he was going to say. "Dare."

"WOOHOO!" Chaejin suddenly burst out from his usually quiet state. "Alright man I'll give you the dare!" Insoo gulped even though he was a good many years older than the Maknae. "Spin the bottle, and the next one it lands to, you'll have to kiss the person for five seconds."

"EWW!" Insoo hollered, utterly disgusted. "What happens if it lands on a boy? . What happens if it lands at one of the girls!" Sunhee flushed pink and crossed her fingers behind her back, hoping it'll not land on her. As much as Insoo was a hot hunk, she still didn't want to kiss someone she didn't have romantic feelings for, that easily.

"Oh hell no. What if it lands on my sister!" Insoo glanced at Eunji who paled. "Damn I don't want to steal her first kiss!" he shuddered at the thought.

Eunji reddened and dared not meet anyone's gaze. *Technically, it would be my first kiss since my first was with some Devil...*

"Just stop the drama and do it hyung." Chaejin probed, completely enjoying his hyung's misery. Insoo shot the maknae a glare and spun the bottle, which coincidentally: landed at Chaejin.

"HAHAHA Karma's a !" JunQ howled in laughter. Chaejin cursed himself for setting such a dare, paling at the thought of his lips having to touch a guy's for five long seconds. OH DAMN IT.

Seyong laughed. "You're the oldest Insoo hyung. You've got to be a role model!" Insoo whined. "For being gay? A role model for being gay?"

"JUST DO IT.' The rest of the gang chorused in unison.

Insoo inched towards Chaejin uncomfortable, which the latter kept shuffling back. Insoo took a deep breath and pressed his lips on Chaejin's. He wanted to stay for five seconds, but the moment their lips touched, he pulled away and held his hand over his mouth. "Okay that's the furthest I can go. I'll puke if I hold on any longer."

JunQ took pity on Chaejin who was wiping his lips furiously and agreed. Insoo turned the bottle again and this time it landed on Eunji. Seyong silently hoped she wouldn't pick dare. He didn't know if he could take it if she suddenly had to kiss one of his hyungs.

"Errr truth." Eunji smiled meekly. She didn't want to kiss her brother, even if she did love him a lot.

"I know!" Sunhee burst out. She grinned sinisterly, making Eunji a little afraid. "What is Seyong oppa to you, and what is Junhyung oppa to you?"

"Junhyung oppa?" Gunwoo raised a brow. Sunhee shrugged. "It happened after a day of shopping."

Eunji bit her lip. She peeked at Seyong who was looking at her intently. "Well Seyong oppa has been supporting me since I can remember," Seyong smiled. "And he has always treated me really well." *And he makes my heart beat fast and my cheeks blush pink.* she added in her mind.

"So he's a really important person in my life." she concluded, making Seyong squeeze her arm lightly.

"What about Junhyung oppa?" Sunhee urged.

Eunji frowned. "Junhyung?" she asked, not willing to add the 'oppa' behind. "Well he's-"

A vibration from her phone made her look at the message.

Come to my house. Now. I need you here.

Eunji frowned. *I thought I'm not his slave anymore! Why does he still order me around?* she furiously typed a reply.

I'm not your slave anymore Yong Junhyung. Get someone else to get you your orange juice or korean beef steak.

She snapped her phone shut and huffed at the surprised crowd."He's just a rude ignorant prude that likes to annoy the hell out of me."

With that, the topic of her and Junhyung closed for the night.