The beginning of Slavery

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"Oh my Eunji ah! Did you sleep at all last night?" Mrs Kang frowned when Eunji came down for breakfast the next day.

Eunji forced a smile and wolfed down a piece of bread like the pig she was. "Yeah. Of course I did." she muttered.

*I slept for four hours. And only studied a quarter of my notes. I'm so going to fail.* Eunji mentally facepalmed herself.

She kind of regretted going out with MyName the previous day. Of course, it had been immensely fun, especially that she got to spend time with her Seyong Oppa.

Eunji began giggling foolishly as she recalled the previous day's events.

FLASHBACK

The gang had gotten dinner and was strolling along the Han River. The rest of MyName and Sunhee had walked ahead, and Seyong and Eunji were left behind walking slowly.

He had waited for her while she tied her shoelaces, while the others walked ahead. Eunji got up after her laces were tied, and she wanted to run to catch up with the others, when a hand pulled her back.

Eunji blinked up at Seyong, confused.

"Your shoes." he frowned as he kneeled in front of her. "Don't tie your shoelaces so loosely, they'll untie easily. I don't want you to fall and get hurt, Eunji ah." he chided softly as he began to tie her shoelaces personally.

He got up and smiled at her, sending her heart in a frenzy. "T-Thank you, S-Seyong Oppa." Eunji stuttered as her cheeks turned pink.

She looked back at the gang and noticed they were a good distance in front of them. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "They're walking further away from us." she pouted.

Seyong held her back to walk slowly. "I know you well Eunji. If you run, there's a ten in five possibility that you'll fall."

Eunji pouted, but marveled at how their footsteps were in sync.

"And anyway," Seyong continued. "I want to walk with my favorite person in the world for a bit." he smiled at her.

END OF FLASHBACK

*He called me his favorite person in the world! KYAA!!* Eunji giggled softly.

Insoo got to the breakfast table and jumped in fright. "What the!" he gasped when he saw Eunji. "My sister became a crazy ghostly pig!"

Eunji sent him a look. *Humphs. Disrupting my daydream about Seyong Oppa.*

 

 

"Oh my god. I don't know a single thing!" Eunji muttered under her breath as she looked through the question paper

The whole class had already began doing their sums intently, while she was the only one freaking out because of her stupidity.

"Kang Eunji Haksaeng, please avoid from talking to yourself during a test." the teacher said in her loud voice, causing several people on the class to snicker.

Eunji ducked her head, embarrassed.

She looked at her question paper again. She really didn't know a single question. Even if she did study, it'd be a miracle that she would pass. Now that she didn't study, it's a high possibility that she would get a straight zero.

Junhyung noticed Eunji staring at the paper blankly, and frowned. He saw the bags under her eyes and how tired she looked. *Did she stay up trying to study?* he thought.

She bit the end of her pen, as she tried to solve the questions that seemed to have a different answer every time she did them. Junhyung noticed it as a sign of stress and nervousness, a trait of her he noticed from the past week.

Her brows furrowed and she looked pale, like she could fall asleep anytime.

*That stupid must have sacrificed her sleep tryingto study, but in the end failed to do so.* Junhyung shook his head.

He looked back down at his own paper and began doing the sums. When he finished, there was still more than half the time left for the test.

He looked over at Eunji and realized that she was still at the first question. Her head was nodding off, and her hand still holding the pen, trying to write something.

He chuckled inwardly to himself. *Why does she look cute even when she sleeps with open?* he thought.

He saw the teacher looking at Eunji and frowning, so he nudged her gently. "Wake up, Kang Eunji." he hissed.

Eunji blinked several times only to realize she was still in the midst of her test. Her eyes widened when she saw her nearly empty answer script and freaked out. *I'm so going to get killed by Insoo Oppa!!* she shuddered, her face devoid of all colors when she thought of Insoo's rage.

"Time's up. Please stop writing and I'll go around to collect your answer scripts." the teacher announced.

Eunji gasped. "Eotteohke!" she muttered. "I'm so going to fail this one! Insoo Oppa will kill me!"

Junhyung frowned. He looked at his own test paper and glanced at where the teacher was. Secretly, he took his pen and changed his name to Kang Eunji, at the same time erasing a few answers so that it'd seem believable.

He yanked Eunji's test paper from her hands and passed her his. Eunji's eyes were wide opened as she looked at Junhyung's test paper, which was now "hers".

"Yong Junhyung?" Eunji whispered, confused.

Junhyung nodded at her. "Pass it up." he told her. He turned to her test paper and changed her name to his. Eunji's face paled. Why would he want an empty answer script? He's going to fail the test!

Before she could change the papers back, the teacher collected "her" test paper and "his."

Eunji gave an inaudible yelp while Junhyung looked completely nonchalant of the whole matter. It seemed he didn't just pass an answer script that would inevitably make him fail.

When they were dismissed, Eunji stopped Junhyung and frowned at him, confused. "Why?" she asked.

Junhyung raised a brow. "I was under the impression you were going to get slaughtered by Insoo if you failed. Was i wrong?"

Eunji bit her lip. "You're right." she looked at him, confusion and disbelief still evident in her face. "You thought I was going to get murdered by Insoo Oppa that's why you helped me?" she squeaked.

Junhyung smirked and tapped her nose. "Is it that hard to believe?" he asked. "I'm not a devil."

*Yeah right.* Eunji inwardly rolled her eyes. But she couldn't help feeling grateful to this certain devil that had really saved her life. If she had failed his test, there would be no doubt that Insoo would forbid her to go out, and she'll never have a chance to spend time with her Seyong Oppa ever again.

Eunji gave him a small sincere smile. "Thank you Yong Junhyung. You really saved my life." Junhyung felt his heart skip a beat when he looked into her round curious orbs. They were the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen.

Eunji gave a short bow before turning to leave, only to be stopped by the not so devilish at the moment, Junhyung. "Who said I'm not looking for something in return?"

Eunji blinked as she looked at him slowly. "Excuse me?"

Junhyung crossed his arms in front of his chest and smirked. "Did you honestly think I'd give up my perfect score to get a zero because of you and get nothing in return?" he snickered. "I'm Yong Junhyung."

*Should have known.* Eunji wrinkled her nose defiantly. "So what do you want? You already threatened me to be your model!" she retorted.

Junhyung smirked and took her bag. He searched through it and found her phone, keying his number in. "Kang Eunji, from now onwards you're not only my model." Junhyung smirked. "You're my slave. When I ask you to do something, make sure you do it. And I won't take no for an answer."

"You!!!" Eunji choked, red in the face.

Junhyung smirked again. "Or would you rather I tell the teacher that we changed papers?"

Eunji bit her lip. Junhyung patted her head. "I thought so, slave." with that, he strode off like it was an everyday thing when he got a slave for himself.

Eunji took her phone and saw that a new contact was saved.

HANDSOME MASTER

Eunji rolled her eyes and changed Junhyung's contact.

THE DEVIL

She sighed to herself. Why did she get into so much trouble? Being his model is had enough, but now, model slave? Oh no she's going to die, she's certain of it.

A text was sent to her phone by "THE DEVIL" and Eunji opened it cautiously, as if her phone would explode just by displaying the message.

"Get me coffee. I'm at the gym. 5 minutes. Max.'

Eunji groaned and face palmed herself. The gym was just beside her classroom, but the cafeteria was all the way at the other end of the campus. So she had to run across the whole campus, twice.

She picked up her stuff and made her way to get Junhyung's coffee, grumbling under her breath. "Yong Junhyung, once I find a way to get out of this whole thing, I'll make sure I'll kill you in the thousand and one ways I already thought of in my mind."