I trust you

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

The whole scene turned into chaos.

All of a sudden, the main point of the press conference, which was Junhyung explaining why he had to use Eunji as his model, and all the controversy regarding this matter, combined with the public's hatred for such an ordinary girl given such a task... It was all forgotten.

The reporters frowned disapprovingly at Junhyung, snapping tons of pictures of the so-called "ertic Youth."

Key smirked, pleased with his own work. *Let's see how you get out of this one then, Yong Junhyung. I'm finally going to beat you and become the number one painter. I'm going to take everything away from you, including Eunji."

He glanced at Eunji who looked completely stunned at the whole scene unraveling in front of her eyes. His heart felt a little warmer when his eyes settled on her.

He didn't know why, but one of the motivation why he was adamant on overtaking Junhyung now was knowing that Eunji loved his rival. It just hurt him so, and he wanted so much for it to be false.

Eunji on the other hand didn't know what to do. How could they sprout lies of such sort? Her Junhyung oppa would never do something like that! He's not that sort of person! She would never believe he did something like that, ever.

Sure, he forced her to be his model with some sort of blackmail, but it was somewhat harmless. It was nothing of the effect of what those girls said. Till now, he hasn't even tried to advance on her ually.

"No!" Eunji suddenly blurted. "It's not true!"

Junhyung frowned and covered his hand over to stop her from talking. *Don't say anything Kang Eunji. It's better that they hate me than you.* he pleaded with his eyes.

The reporters flooded Junhyung and pushed Eunji away from him. Junhyung met eyes with Seyong and a mutual understanding passed between the two. Seyong nodded and led Eunji away to somewhere safer.

Eunji looked back as Junhyung was bombarded with tons of questions, and he did nothing to clear his name. He remained emotionless and quiet, not admitting to his "crimes" but not denying as well.

*Say something, Junhyung oppa. Don't let them insult you like this.* she pleaded in her mind.

Junhyung pursed his lips and took all the criticisms. He glanced at Eunji and sent her a small smile to show that he was fine. *Don't worry about me Kang Eunji. You're more important than life itself.*

 

 

Through a few days, the news escalated. The public was no longer angry at Eunji, and instead, they sympathized with her for being slave to such a devilish artist.

Junhyung became the talk of the town. He was the ultimate villain, the bad man in every story, the one who tries to take advantages of girls with blackmail and authority.

Many of the fans became antis within seconds of release of the news. It was especially believable when more and more models popped up and said that Junhyung had violated them when they were working as his model.

They were in search of a quick way to more fame and Yong Junhyung was the key. The public took their side immediately since Junhyung did nothing to defend himself, and they thought it was acceptance from his silence.

The Beast boys were on Junhyung's side, no doubt, but the MyName boys were skeptical. After all, they didn't really know Junhyung's background, and there were a lot of mysteries surrounding that guy.

"I'm telling you, Insoo oppa! Junhyung oppa didn't do it!" Eunji shrieked.

Insoo rose both his brows. "How do you know?" he questioned. "You don't know this Yong Junhyung guy. All that he has been telling you all along, you don't know it it's real or it's a lie. How can you just trust him like that?"

Eunji huffed angrily. "If you've forgotten, I'm his model too, Insoo oppa! And he didn't do anything to me!" she reminded.

Insoo rolled his eyes. Gunwoo shook his head, disagreeing. "Didn't you hear what Key said? He only used you because those other models wouldn't work for him. Of course he couldn't afford to lose you."

"And you'll believe the guy who tried to me rather than the guy who saved me from being ?" Eunji demanded, almost crying.

JunQ sighed and patted her shoulder. "It's just hard to believe him now, Eunji. We don't, and we hope you don't too."

Eunji watched as MyName walked away, shaking their heads at her. She wiped away a tear, sniffing. *Why don't they believe him?*

She made his way to Junhyung's art studio, hoping to see him there. Instead, she saw paint splashed over his door and walls by antis. She softened and made her way into the studio, getting rags to clean the markings off before Junhyung saw. If he hadn't.

She scrubbed hard, wanting to wipe everything away. She hoped she could do the same for the hurt Junhyung was feeling right then. He must have been feeling terrible for the whole nation to point fingers at him like that.

The police were even investigating this matters, and if Junhyung was proved to have really done inappropriate things, he would have to stop painting.

*Why must this happen, Junhyung oppa?* Eunji thought sadly.

"What are you doing here?"

A familiar voice made Eunji turn around and smile brightly. "Junhyung oppa!" she beamed, throwing the rag she was holding in to, on the ground and flinging herself on him, hugging him tight.

"You're back." Eunji took a deep whiff of the familiar Junhyung smell. She smiled up at him and noticed his hair has egg yolk and egg shells were on his shirt. Her eyes widened and Junhyung immediately pushed her away.

"I'm dirty. Don't come close." he ordered. He saw the rag and half cleaned walls and sighed. "And don't bother cleaning these up. They'll just do it again."

His face was hard, but Eunji could see that he was bothered by the whole incident. He looked tired and haggard, and there were dark rings round his eyes. He must have faced a lot of scoldings from his mother and company as well.

Eunji bit her lip and took tissues out of her bag. She took a step towards him and wiped his face clear of yolk. "You must wash yourself soon Junhyung oppa, or these stains won't go." she frowned at the egg stains on his shirt.

Junhyung watched her gentle movement and his eyes flickered with confusion. He grabbed her hands softly, making her look up at him curiously. "Why are you here?" he whispered.

Eunji blinked. "Eh?" she scratched her head. "I thought I'd cook for you since you can't go out and eat and get spotted by people, and I figured you wouldn't want to go home where your mother would be. I made Kimchi fried rice and-"

"I mean," Junhyung cut her off. He searched her eyes quietly, observing. "Why are you here on my side? Don't you believe what Key said? I painted women before. I've had lots of models before. What I told you all along could have been lies. Why..." his expression was pained. "Why are you still here?"

Eunji smiled at up him. At that moment, she realized the devil Junhyung could be vulnerable as well.

"Because you're my Junhyung oppa, and I trust you no matter what anyone says." she beamed brightly. "Even if everyone doesn't believe you, I will." she promised.

Junhyung's lips twitched up in a small smile. *Kang Eunji, what did I do to deserve you? You're such an angel.*

-----

 

Hello my lovely readers! (:

I have a new fic for you! ^^ CLICK CLICK---->>>

Strangest Mating Season of the Century [CLICK]