The Pig in Trouble

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Key and Eunji were at an ice cream cafe having ice cream. Eunji ate her ice cream happily, ignorant to everything happening around her like always when she was with food.

Key watched her in interest. She was cute alright, but somehow she also aroused his internal desire. Her lips looked soft and kissable, and her neck slender and milky. Key wondered how she tasted like.

"You're cute Eunji." Key commented. "Don't you have any guys courting you?"

Eunji looked at him surprised. She let out a sigh and stared at her ice cream. "I'll tell you a secret Key oppa. Actually I ..." she bit her lip. Key smiled at her, encouraging her to continue.

Eunji took a deep breath. "I'm in love with Yong Junhyung. I don't know how that happened," she giggled slightly. "But it did. But I don't know how he feels for me and I-"

"Eunji." Key said in a serious firm voice that made Eunji shut up immediately. Key ran his fingers through his hair frustratingly. "I don't know how to break this to you."

"Break what?" Eunji squeaked.

Key looked at her sympathetically. "You know Kim Hyejin? She's my sister." Eunji gasped. *How can the nice Key oppa be siblings with that meannie!*

"But that's not the point." Key continued. "The main point is, Yong Junhyung is my future brother-in-law. Hyejin is Junhyung's fiancé."

The world stopped right then for Eunji. She couldn't believe het ears and she gaped at Key, her face devoid of all colors. "What? But he didn't tell me..." she whispered in shock.

Key gave her a sympathetic look. "You don't have to waste your time with Yong Junhyung, Eunji. He's not worth it. He can't be yours."

Eunji took several choked breaths. "But...but..."

Key took her hand in his. "If you want to protect yourself from heartbreak, shut off all contact with Junhyung. Don't look for him or talk to him again. That's the only way to forget him."

Eunji nodded shakily, and took out her phone. She realized Junhyung was calling her and she rejected the call, and instead sending a short text message to him.

She shut her phone off and stuffed it in her pocket, not noticing Key's delighted look. Key reached out and wiped her tear tenderly. "You're beautiful, Eunji. If only you're my model."

Eunji's eyes widened. "Model? Model for painting?" Key nodded in response. Eunji gasped. "You paint too, Key oppa?"

Key nodded. He took her hand. "Want to take a look at my paintings I have?" he offered. "Maybe you'll be able to forget Junhyung, and even bless me by modeling for me."

Eunji bit her lip. *It's time to let go, Kang Eunji. Junhyung oppa doesn't love you. He already has his fiancé, Hyejin.* her heart fell.

"Alright." Eunji nodded. "Bring me there. I'll model for you."

 


Eunji didn't notice Key's smirking face as he led her to his art studio. It was smaller than Junhyung's and not as elaborate.

She wallowed in the fact that Junhyung was Hyejin's fiancé. Is this what heartbreak feels like? This painful and hurting?

*So this is how Seyong oppa felt when I rejected him.* she thought guiltily. *It feels worse than being stabbed by a thousand knives.*

How could she have been so careless to fall for him? What is she going to do now? Can she even forget about him so easily?

Eunji had no idea what to do and followed Key's lead. Perhaps being Key's model would be the first step to forgetting Junhyung.

"This is my art studio." Key told her. Eunji was suddenly broken out of her trance and she look around in shock. There were paintings of women all around her, all by Key.

She didn't know what it was about these painters and women, but Key's paintings were all as well. It was then at that moment that Eunji finally knew the difference between art and .

Junhyung's paintings had that touch of artistic flair in them, and the point of the paintings weren't the ness of the women. He could somehow divert this attention, over to the beauty of spirit instead.

But Key's paintings were completely different. Instead of smiling sweetly like Junhyung's paintings were, the models in Key's paintings looked like they were painted when they were in the middle of having . Lust, Desire, Sin.

Eunji froze on the spot, scared out of her mind. What scared her was that where the canvass and paintbrushes were, there was a bed, complete with handcuffs and whips.

And that was where his models were posing before they were painted.

"Like what you see?" Key smirked. Eunji spun round in shock as Key advanced towards her, backing her up to the bed.

"Key oppa..." Eunji stuttered.

Key used a finger to tilt her chin up to face him. "Undress yourself, Kang Eunji. We'll have some fun before I get started on painting you. Let's see what piece of a delicacy you are to keep arousing me like this." he reached out and popped the top button of Eunji's shirt.

Eunji gasped and took a step back, only to realize she was already at the bed and she fell back on he soft mattress. Key smirked and towered above her, rendering her helpless.

*Junhyung oppa. Help!* Eunji thought desperately.

 

-----

Hi guys, the new fic is finally here! (:

I know I made you guys go through many rounds of voting, but I hope you guys can understand. The first two polls at micropoll don't limit one vote per person and there are lots of spamming.

I took the results of the AFF one because spamming isn't possible. I'm sorry if your choice wasn't chosen, but you know me, if I choose those idols as one of the choices, they'll appear in my fics sooner or later. I like them myself so I put them in the choices you know ^^

So here's the fic!

According to the Future, You're my Soulmate [CLICK]