Even the Devil needs love sometimes

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

The Myname members and Sunhee were really puzzled over Eunji's sudden change in emotions. She had initially been cheerful and happy, until she received that message. She suddenly turned irritable and easily annoyed.

Seyong didn't know what to do to make her feel better, so he suggested a night cycling trip, just around the neighbourhood. The gang got out their bicycles and clambered onto them, riding into the cool night breeze.

Eunji got on Seyong's bike after Insoo insisted that he didn't want to ride with her, and she put her hands shyly round Seyong's waist. She watched as the houses passed by them one by one and sighed softly.

Seyong heard it and stiffened slightly. "What happened?" he asked gently, not probing but curious. "Who sent the message? Why did you suddenly seem a little pissed off?"

"Which I might add is a rather incredible feat because of all the years I know Kang Eunji, she really doesn't get angry easily." Seyong joked.

Eunji giggled and slapped his back playfully. She sighed softly and laid her cheek against his back. "I don't know." she muttered. "I thought he would treat me normally now, but he still orders me around. It makes me mad you know. As annoying as he is, I kind of hope we could be friends instead of that slave and master status."

*Who's he?* Seyong asked himself.

"But I think," Eunji added after a few moments. "I think I'm worried at the same time. Why did he want me there? Unless..." she frowned.

*Did something happen to him?* she suddenly sat upright. *Yong Junhyung won't ever admit if he'd need my help. The fact that he said he needed me there...he needs help right? Oh no! Something must have happened!*

"Seyong oppa! Turn back to Gunwoo oppa's house quick! I need to go now!" Eunji pleaded urgently. Seyong frowned but he turned back to the way they came by. Who was she talking about, where was she going, why did she need to go? a thousand questions passed Seyong's mind but he didn't dare voice them out.

Eunji hopped off the bike once they reached and she raced inside to get her bag and some money. "Just help me tell Insoo oppa I'll be home. I'm not coming back for the sleepover. Tell Gunwoo oppa sorry for me!" she yelled as she ran off.

Seyong tried waving but she was already out of sight. He sighed to himself. *Who is it you're so worried for, Eunji ah? I wish it had been me, even if I had to fall seriously ill for that to happen.*

 

 

Eunji hopped off the cab and raced up the apartment to Junhyung's art studio. That's the only place he could have been, since she didn't know where his house was. She saw light inside and sighed in relief, knowing that she didn't go to the wrong place.

The door was unlocked and she burst inside, looking for him.

"Yah Yong Junhyung!" Eunji looked around. "If I find that you lied to me and made me come here at ten in the night for nothi-" she faltered when she saw a body passed out on the floor.

She let out a gasp as she rushed to his side and pulled his face into her chest. "Yong Junhyung!!" she patted his cheeks. "Wake up! What happened!"

He looked deathly pale, and he burned like he had some sort of internal electric heater inside. Eunji put a hand to his forehead and yelped. "Yong Junhyung! You're having a fever!" she cried worriedly.

She looked around and saw that he had his art materials sprawled out on the floor. He had apparently wanted to paint but didn't manage to with that fever of his. She remembered how the MyName oppas had thrown him into the fountain earlier that day and she bit her lip. "He got sick because of me." she whispered.

With all the strength she could garner, she hauled him onto her back and carried him to the spare king sized bed he had in the art studio. She dropped him gently on the bed and he groaned slightly. "Yong Junhyung? You're awake?" Eunji asked, tuckling him into the covers.

"Hmmmffff..." Junhyung groaned and fell asleep again.

Eunji bit her lip and looked around for a cloth. She finally found a pack of new cloth and took one, wetting it and placing it on his forehead. His forehead was burning so badly, it had to hurt so much. Eunji watched as he writhed in displeasure, frowning.

"Coolldddd..." Junhyung muttered, turning uncomfortably.

"Ehh?" Eunji blurted. She frowned and covered him with a second layer of blanket. "Is that better? Do you feel warmer now?"

Junhyung shook his head in his dreamy half-conscious state. "Nooo..." he groaned.

Eunji looked around worriedly. She closed the windows to stop the wind from coming in and turned the air-conditioning off. "Is that better now yong Junhyung?" she asked gently.

Junhyung peered up at her and furrowed his brows. "Baaabooo..." he pulled her wrist, yanking her to fall on his hard chest. Eunji gave a squeak as his hands enclosed around her waist and pressed her firmly against his body. He kicked the blankets off such that they didn't have those thick cotton fabric between them, and buried his face in her hair.

Eunji couldn't even move in his tight embrace, and all she could see was his adam's apple bobbing merrily in front of her eyes whenever he swallowed. "Hey Yong Junhyung!" she tapped him. "Let me out of here!"

Junhyung was seemingly asleep and he didn't respond.

Eunji groaned. "Yong Junhyung!" she shook him again, but he looked pained for a moment. Eunji immediately stopped moving and Junhyung sighed in contentment, bringing her closer to him such that her nose was already touching his neck.

*I guess I'm not going back tonight.* Eunji thought, pouting.

 

 

Eunji woke up in the middle of the night when she heard mutterings, groans and cries. She looked up and saw Junhyung sweating profusely, his brows knitted tightly but his eyes still closed. He was still asleep.

"Yong Junhyung?" Eunji nudged him lightly.

"Nooo..." Junhyung mumbled. "I don't want to... Don't hit me... Appa... appa come back..."

Eunji softened. *Is he having a nightmare? What happened? Did he get hit in the past? What about his father? Why is the arrogant Devil I know this vulnerable in his sleep?*

"Nooo...Please don't.." Junhyung looked so pained, Eunji almost thought he was awake.

Eunji patted his back in a soothing fashion and hummed a gently tune. "It's alright Yong Junhyung.." she cooed. "It's just a dream."

Slowly, Junhyung started calming down and continued sleeping soundly and peacefully. Eunji patted his back for a few moments more, making sure he was really calmed down before closing her eyes herself.

 

 

Eunji woke up to something rock hard against her face. She blinked at the unfamiliar T-shirt pattern in front of her face and rubbed her eyes.

She gave a yelp when she realized she was still sleeping next to Yong Junhyung. Not only were his arms still round her, but her arms AND LEGS were also comfortably thrown round him! She retracted them and looked up at his face.

He was breathing peacefully as he slept. Eunji reached out to feel his forehead and was pleased to find that his fever had already subsided. Her gaze lingered on his beautiful handsome face and felt something within her tremble with something she could not identify.

He was gorgeous.

His skin was flawless, his lashes so long, and his lips... Were guys' lips that pink and kissable looking all of the time?

Eunji had always known Junhyung was good-looking, and was reminded of it everytime his fangirls screamed his name whenever they walked down the hallways. But at that instant, the reminder that Yong Junhyung was handsome had never been as strongly emphasized in her mind ever.

She really felt he was handsome, he was good-looking, and that made her feel a little flustered just by looking at him like that.

"I'm that good-looking huh."

His pink lips suddenly moved, and Eunji backed away, surprised. Junhyung opened his eyes lazily and smirked at her. "So I'm that good-looking."

Eunji reddened. "What are you talking about!" she snapped, embarrassed.

"You were staring at me while I was sleeping." Junhyung notified, enjoying her completely horrified expression.

"I was not!" Eunji denied and scrambled off the bed. Junhyung chuckled. She didn't realize that the fact he knew she was staring meant he was awake earlier than her. The fact that he was awake earlier than her and he didn't wake her meant....he had been staring at her while she slept too.

He sat up and grabbed her wrist before she could go. Eunji turned at him and glared, scared of what he might say.

"Thank you."

Eunji blinked in surprise. Junhyung reddened a little and cleared his throat. "No one cared for me while I was sick in the past. So," he looked at her. "Thank you Kang Eunji."

Eunji blushed pink. "You better treat me ice cream!" she hollered as she scrambled out of the room. She held her hand to her rapidly beating heart and took several deep breaths to calm herself.

Was she supposed to get to excited over a simple thank you?