The Pig's second kiss

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

I love titles with the word "kiss" in them. Do you? xD

---

 

"Come on, Kang Eunji. Pick up." Junhyung growled as he dialed her number again.

After Eunji had found out that Junhyung had abandoned her the previous day for Kim Hyejin, she ignored him to the best of her capabilities. And her capabilities were expertise to be honest.

When he went back to class from the supposed rest room break, he immediately looked for Eunji and found her looking away from him. Her eyes and nose were slightly red, her face pale and sullen.

*She cried. She cried because of me.* Junhyung felt like a bastard. *What have I done?* he wanted to punch himself.

"You're back Junnie Oppa!" Hyejin cooed and immediately latched herself on him as he sat down. From the corner of his eye, he saw Eunji's body stiffen and shift away from him slightly. He felt hurt by her actions and wanted to gather her in his arms and whisper a million apologies in her hair.

"Don't touch me so freely Hyejin. We're in school." Junhyung growled in a low voice.

Hyejin retreated back to her seat reluctantly, but never failed to annoy the hell out of Junhyung by chattering non-stop, as if they were soulmates or something.

Junhyung glanced at Eunji and noted at her whole body was faced away from him. He sighed and shifted closer towards her. "Kang Eunji..." he whispered, nudging her.

Eunji ignored him and shuffled further away. Junhyung frowned and shifted closer. "Kang Eunji." he whispered again.

Eunji sent him a death glare and pulled her desk away from his. Junhyung gaped at her actions as she continued paying attention to the lesson instead of him. Junhyung retreated back to his desk with a sigh. *What am I to do with you, Kang Eunji?*

 

 

Yong Junhyung was drunk.

For the first time of his life, Yong Junhyung indulged in alcohol to help him with the misery he was feeling. He always felt that drinking was a really uncouth and unhealthy habit, and he only consumed a little alcohol whenever there were wine at his exhibitions.

Even when he was feeling really down in the past, which was often because of his screwed up family, he never found comfort in alcohol. He preferred to sit down and paint his troubles away, the artist style.

But this time, he couldn't do that.

When he looked at his canvass, held his paintbrush, or even much so as step into the art studio, he missed her. He missed Kang Eunji so much and he wanted to hug her tightly in his arms, never letting go. He needed some sort of getaway from the disappointed look she had given him, that was imprinted in his mind.

Alcohol was the only solution.

He drank and drank, surprising himself with the limits of his beer resistance. No matter how many shots he downed, he still saw Eunji's face staring at him. His heart was searing with pain and he wanted her here by him. Why did he have to have such an evil mother? Why did Kim Hyejin have to appear in his life? Why couldn't Eunji just realize that she's the only one he looks at?

The sudden realization made Junhyung wake up from his alcoholic state for a few moments. It was like ice water being splashed on his face. "I love her." he muttered. He groaned and buried his face in his hands. "I freaking love her damn it. And I ruined everything."

He dragged his feet out of the club, the loud beating of the music clearly doing no good to helping to clear his troubles. *I must find Kang Eunji... I must explain.. I don't love Hyejin...*

 

 

Eunji stared out of her window blankly. *Do I love Junhyung?* she thought.

She sighed and sat back down on her bed and stared at the million of love letters she had tried writing to Seyong but failed to give them out because of the lack of courage. "But I love Seyong oppa. It has always been Seyong oppa." she mumbled. "Since when did Yong Junhyung come into the picture?"

She chucked the letters into the biscuit tin again and shoved it under her bed. She laid down on her bed, thinking. The thought of Junhyung and Hyejin on a date made her cringe involuntarily.

So the couple she had heard at the neoprint centre really was Junhyung and Hyejin. So he really chose Hyejin instead of her.

Why did it hurt so much?

Eunji shook her head. It wasn't doing her any good thinking like this. She was getting a headache in no time and no answers. She slowly crept down stairs and out to the lawn, wanting to clear her mind in the night breeze.

She stopped short just as she closed her front door of her house. "Junhyung oppa?" she gasped.

Junhyung gave her a sloppy smile and held onto the gate for support. "Annyeong Kang Eunji~" he grinned.

Eunji rushed to his side to help him up and sat him by the gate, on the floor. "You went drinking?" Eunji frowned in disapproval. "Why? What are you doing here?"

Junhyung mumbled something under his breath and turned up to look at her. "Kang Eunji...I think I'm drunk." he declared.

Eunji nearly laughed at his cute confused face. "Arraso. I'll call Doojoon oppa to come pick you up." She stood upright and called Doojoon, telling him her address. Doojoon told her that he would come in ten minutes to pick Junhyung.

Just as she hung up, a hand grabbed onto her wrist and yanked her down onto Junhyung's lap. Junhyung circled his arms round Eunji and buried his face into her hair, taking a deep breath. He sighed contently. He had been thinking of doing this for the whole night.

"Junhyung?" Eunji squeaked.

Junhyung pulled back slightly to look at her brushing her hair out of her face. "Kang Eunji...what are you doing to me?" Junhyung muttered drunkenly.

"What do you mean-" Eunji started, when Junhyung grabbed onto the nape of her neck. He pulled her towards him and crashed his lips on hers.

Eunji's eyes widened in surprise and her whole body stiffened in shock. Junhyung's eyes were closed as he pressed her towards him, nibbling at her lower lip, working wonders. He nibbled on her bottom lip and  groaned at the back of his throat.

Eunji felt herself relaxing into his kiss, and she started to respond. She felt tingly from head to her toes, and she couldn't think straight at all. Where was she? Why is she doing this? How did this happen?

It wasn't until Junhyung finally slipped his tongue into to deepen the kiss, and she tasted the alcohol in his mouth, that she finally jerked away. Her hands flew to in horror and she clambered up.

Junhyung groaned at the loss of contact and closed his eyes tiredly, drifting off to sleep.

"I kissed Yong Junhyung. Again." Eunji muttered in disbelief. She looked at her watch and decided Doojoon was coming in a few minutes.

Without looking back, she dashed back into her house, confused and red in the face.