Seoul girl from Busan returning to Seoul. Hmmm...

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"Bye Halmeoni...I'll come back soon and see you." Eunji sniffed as she bowed in front of her grandmother's grave. She made sure the flowers she put in front of the grave were watered and pretty before she bowed once more, and turned to go.

She clutched the train tickets in her hands nervously and looked at it.

TRAIN RIDE FROM BUSAN TO SEOUL.

Her eyes landed to the last word and she let out a squeal of excitement. Seoul! SEOUL! SEOULLLLL!!!! She was finally going back to Seoul!! ASA ASA!

She boarded the train and sat at the window seat, watching as the scenery passed. It has been four years since she went back to Seoul. Four long years.

She had been born and bred in Seoul, a perfect Seoul lady. But four years ago, her Halmeoni in Busan had fallen awfully ill, and her parents couldn't take time off work to take care of her. Their family had fallen into chaos then, because they needed someone to care for their grandmother, and their grandmother just didn't want to be transported to Seoul because she loved where she was.

So Eunji gave up her life in Seoul, only to travel to Busan to take care of her grandmother. It wasn't easy at first, but come to think of it, it hadn't been easy after so long.

She had to cope with missing her friends and family that were all in Seoul. She had to cope with how people in Busan didn't like her because she acted differently from them, being from Seoul. She was picked on, she was discriminated against. And it didn't end there, because caring for an ill elderly woman was the most difficult of all. To tolerate her tempers, to cope with her urine and poo, to cope with loneliness.

Her Halmeoni had finally passed away recently, and Eunji mourned for a month. Most of her life were memories of her grandmother now that she thought of it, and they had this bond that was just special to them.

But on the bright side, she could finally return to where most of her family were: in Seoul. Her umma and appa, and not to forget her sometimes selfish and jerky, but still caring and wonderful brother Insoo.

Well of course one of the reasons her smile was that shiningly bright on her face was her long long long longggg x10000000 times crush: Kim Seyong.

Seyong was part of MyName, a group of five handsome boys who now made up the Seoul Art's University Senior Kingka group. They were already popular in Middle School, but these boys didn't let the fame and popularity get to them. Especially Seyong, and when Eunji recalled of the times she spent with him, she could only remember his smiles and how caring he was to her.

It didn't take long for her to gain a crush for him, and it soon turned into love.

Eunji bit her lips excitedly as she admired the photo of Seyong in her phone. *KYAA!! I wonder how Seyong oppa looks like now? Can he be handsomer? Nah not possible. He was already soooooooo good-looking in the past! Any more, he'd be some sort of angel!*

After several hours, the train finally arrived at Seoul. Eunji bounced off the train and dragged her huge luggage with her, darting through the crowd. Her eyes looked around for any familiar people who might have come to pick her up, especially a red head, since she found out from Insoo that Seyong had recently dyed his hair.

But none came into sight.

Eunji pouted sadly. *Don't they remember I'm coming back today?*

She trudged towards the exit, dejected, until a familiar high-pitched scream pierced her ear. She flinched and a smile reached her beautiful lips. "EUNJI AHHHHH!!!!" A familiar brown headed girl ran to her at top speed and pounced on her, attacking her with a teddy bear hug.

"Eunji you're finally back! I missed you sooooo much!!" Sunhee squealed as she jumped up and down with Eunji. Eunji beamed at her best friend. "I missed you too!"

"How about me?"

Eunji turned and saw her brother grinning at her with his hands tucked in his pockets. Eunji's eyes widened as she took in her brother's look. He grew much more handsome in this four years, much tougher, more muscles, manlier, and a whole lot hotter.

Just thinking how Seyong might look after four years made Eunji go weak in her knees.

"Insoo Oppa!" she beamed and detached herself from Sunhee, before throwing herself at Insoo. The older one laughed and patted her head, pleased that his younger sister was finally back. He was reluctant to let her go back to Busan four years ago, but his sister was one stubborn and filial girl and he just couldn't stop her.

"You miss me so much?" he teased. Eunji scoffed, but it was quickly replaced by a smile. "Neh I missed you Insoo Oppa." Insoo's gaze softened and he smiled as well. Sometimes, having a younger sister as sweet as Eunji just made his day.

"Hey! What about us?"

Eunji turned, only to find three handsome guys smiling at her. "Gunwoo Oppa! Junkyu Oppa! Chaejin ah!" she burst towards them as they engulfed themselves in a bear hug.

"How are you three doing?" Eunji asked, beaming so much hurt.

Gunwoo shrugged. "Good. As long as the dongsaengs listen." he turned to Chaejin and made a strict face. "Maknae ah, you must listen to hyung more. Why can't you be obedient like your Junkyu hyung huh?"

Chaejin made a face. "Talk to me when you can score higher than me in the next test." he challenged.

"Why you!" Gunwoo fumed but caught himself because he remembered Eunji was there. He scowled at Chaejin and turned back to Eunji with a soft brotherly smile. "That maknae always thinks he's better." he whispered.

Eunji shrugged. "Well Chaejin is technically better since he skipped three grades." she honestly stated. Chaejin was even younger than Eunji by two years, being only seventeen. But he was already a senior in Seoul Arts University because he was what we called a genius, and what Harry Potter would call a Hermione Granger.

Gunwoo could only laugh at Eunji's direct answer. Being in Busan made her a lot less complicated than the other girls in Seoul. She was still pure at heart and innocent, and Gunwoo was happy to see she didn't change.

Eunji caught Sunhee oggling at Gunwoo, almost drooling and she giggled. *I see Sunhee's still crushing on Gunwoo oppa.*

She looked around and found that there were only the six of them. Her face fell slightly despite her trying to keep the smile on her face. *Seyong oppa didn't come...* she sighed.

"Hey pig. Why're you frowning?" Insoo nudged her. Eunji gave him a defiant look. "I'm not a pig! And I'm not frowning!" she retorted, the creases at her brows getting deeper.

"Yes you are a pig because you eat more than me." Insoo retorted. "And yes you are frowning and I can guess it's because a certain someone isn't here?" he wriggled his eyebrows, causing Eunji to gasp. "INSOO OPPA!" she yelled, trying to get him to shut up.

Insoo laughed, seeing his sister's red face. He had known her crush for Seyong from the very beginning, and had found out about Seyong's crush for her after she left for Busan. He thought they were a good match, but he wanted Seyong to do things by himself if he wanted her.

"Well, isn't that someone here now?" he pointed.

Eunji's eyes widened and she turned around, only to see a red head running frantically towards them puffing and panting. "SEYONG OPPA!!!!" she squealed and ran to meet him.

Seyong chuckled as Eunji launched herself into his arms and he quickly wrapped them around her, enjoying the feel of holding her. "You're back." he whispered happily.

Eunji nodded and buried her face in his chest. "I'm back Seyong oppa." Eunji sighed in content. "I missed you."

Seyong closed his eyes and savoured the moment. "I missed you too." *A lot. Much more than you would know.* he added in his mind.

"Ahem." Someone cleared their throat awkwardly.

Seyong and Eunji jumped apart, only to see Insoo raising his brows at them. "Mind now doing that in front of the brother of that girl you're hugging?" he rolled his eyes.

"Hey why didn't I get such a warm welcome too!" Junkyu complained.

Seyong and Eunji turned red. She bit her lip to contain her smile as she peeked at him. *Seyong oppa became so much more handsome.*

Seyong caught her looking and smiled bashfully, rubbing the back of his neck. Gunwoo shook his head, annoyed. "The stupid brat got detention because he was too distracted in class from thinking about your return, that's why he came late." he stated. "How stupid can he be."

"Hyung!" Seyong turned red as his hair.

Insoo shuddered at the sweetness. "Arraso arraso. You're happy she's back, and she's happy to be back. Done? Done. Now let's get home. Appa and Umma are waiting to see you." he ushered them out of the train station.

Eunji turned to look at Seyong and saw him looking at her. He sent her a small smile and mouthed, "I'm glad you're back."

Eunji's heart was sent into a rapid exercise. *I'm glad too.*

---

Hello lovelies!

I know I said I'll update this after My Boyfriend's IQ < 50 is finished, but it's going to take a longer time now since I've decided to add special chapters for that fic.

So I seriously dug hard to find time to update this one. (: Hope you enjoyed the first update. The subsequent ones won't come everyday until My Boyfriend's IQ < 50 is finished though. Hope you understand.