Breakfast

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

That morning, Ken slowly push open the door of N's bedroom, not bothering to knock first. He let out a relieved sigh upon seeing that he's still asleep. 

Taking light steps, he sits down at the edge of the bed, staring at the leader's sleeping face.

N's eyes are swollen and dried streaks of tears can be seen clearly on his cheeks. The pillows under his head are still damp, a proof that he has shed a lot of tears last night. 

"I'm really sorry Hyuk turned like that, hyung. "Ken whispers eventhough he knows that N couldn't hear him. He reaches out and gently brush the hair away from the leader's forehead. "I'll teach him a lesson, I promise. " 

"You have to trust me, hyung. You're not useless. In fact, it was you who took us this far.  Without you, we would probably be nothing now. "

Eventhough he knows that N couldn't hear him, he just feels a strong need to let it out because he knows that he would be too shy to say it right at him. 

"I know you've worked really hard for us... I'm really thankful for that."

Suddenly, Hongbin peeked into the room. "What took you so long? The food's getting cold. "

Leo and Hongbin has prepared something nice for breakfast in an attempt to cheer N up. Eventhough Hongbin and Ravi weren't home when the shocking incident happened, thanks to Ken, they knew about it as well. 

"T-that... Hakyeon-hyung's sleeping. I couldn't bear to wake him up. "Ken stutters a bit, startled at Hongbin's sudden presence. 

"Really? That's weird. "Yes, that really is weird because usually N would already be awake at such time. 

"Maybe he's too tired. "Ken suggests, caressing N's cheek gently. 

"Maybe. "Hongbin agrees, stepping into the room as well. 

"He... cried? "Just like Ken, the visual also noticed N's swollen eyes and he's really shocked because for the leader to cry is quite a rare thing. 

"Hyuk was really mean last night. If you were there, I'm sure you would have beat him up. Even Taekwoon-hyung almost slapped him if it's not for Hakyeon-hyung stopping him. "

Hongbin grits his teeth. "I'm going to teach him a lesson."

Ken smirks. "So am I. But make sure Hakyeon-hyung isn't there to witness when you do it. You know how he hates violence. "

"Who said anything about violence? "Hongbin says in a mischeviuos tone. 

"Then? "

"Hyuk deserves to taste his own medicine, don't you think? "

Ken smiles, understanding dawning on him. "How?"

Before Hongbin could answer, N suddenly shifts in his sleep before letting out a whine, taking the two of them in surprise. 

"We'll talk later. "Hongbin whispers. 

Ken nods. 

N cracks his eyes open and stares at them.